Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Madam At The Top - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Madam At The Top (52019 Views)

Man Caught Knacking Madam At The Back Of Her Bar / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / Sex Scandal:house Boy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam (video+photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: The Madam At The Top by Nadoson1(m): 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
interesting
Re: The Madam At The Top by Zamar: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Next please.
Re: The Madam At The Top by UltimateSpice: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ride on
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
From Obalende, I took BRT bus to Ikorodu. The traffic was hectic, as usual. After a long time, I finally got down at Irawo bus stop, Owode Ajegunle.
I lived off Owulade street. My single room was small but neat and decent. At twenty-seven, it was not too bad to live in such a place, I decided. By the time I earned better income and settled down to a marriage life, I had no doubt that I would live in a bigger and better place.

I removed my clothing to a short and singlet. I lay on the bed, staring at the television absentmindedly. I was dozing off when there was a soft knock on my door. Without waiting for an answer, the door turned and was opened.

‘Hello, dear.’ It was Cynthia, my girlfriend and future partner. Cynthia was an apprentice at a fashion shop. She seemed good enough for me.

I smiled and sat up on the bed. ‘How are you, darling?”

She came to sit on the bed by my side. ‘I’m fine. How about the interview you went for?’

‘Oh, thank God, the result was fine. I’ll start the job tomorrow.’

She hugged me briefly. ‘Oh, that’s good news. I hope they pay well, o.’

I told her the pay.

‘Oh, that’s good. It’s not bad at all.’

I nodded in agreement. ‘Yes, it’s not bad. We need to celebrate.’

‘Hmn, with food and drinks?’

I drew her to me. ‘No, with you. Just you and me.’

She knew what I meant.

Kissed her and rubbed my hands on her back. My hands found their way to the hook of her bra. Today, she was wearing a sexy, lacy one. I
unhooked it with my agile fingers. Cynthia turned around to face me, arms squeezed together to keep her deep-cupped bra in place. This way, she
showed an inviting cleavage.

‘Is this your own way of celebrating?’ she giggled, dropping her arms to her sides, and letting her bra drop to the floor. Her tits were huge and
heavy right in front of me. The nipples were already shot out and protruding.

She was demure as usual. I grabbed onto her boobs and squeezed. They felt so nice in my hands. I steered my breast-blessed babe further on to
the bed. Her bum made a noticeable plough on the bed. I hefted her boobs and bent my head down and licked at her nipples.

“Mmm!” she moaned, closing her eyes and playfully biting my right ear. I knew from experience that she was in the mood too. I swirled my tongue
all around first one stiff, rubbery nipple and then the other, using the tongue on them even longer and harder. My hands caressed her massive
boobs. I latched my lips onto one of her nipples and sucked on them.

She moaned the more. She lifted her arms and ran her fingers through her twinkling, night-shaded tresses, thrusting out and abandoning her
treasure chest to my loving hands and mouth. I sucked long and hard on her left tit, scouring the underside of it with my busy tongue, biting into its swollen nipple. I repeated the erotic process with her
other sensitive boob. I then shoved her boobs together and forked my tongue back and forth across both of the babe’s obviously pumped-up nipples.

Madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899
Re: The Madam At The Top by tonysunkan: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Madam At The Top by Zamar: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Zamar: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2020
More
Re: The Madam At The Top by FairCritic(m): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nice story.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Awesome05: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 6:00am On Dec 12, 2020
More
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2020
I swirled my tongue all around first one stiff, rubbery nipple and then the other, using the tongue on them even longer and harder. My hands caressed her massive boobs.

I latched my lips onto one of her nipples and sucked on them.

She moaned the more. She lifted her arms and ran her fingers through her twinkling, night-shaded tresses, thrusting out and abandoning her treasure chest to my loving hands and mouth.

I sucked long and hard on her left tit, scouring the underside of it with my busy tongue, biting into its swollen nipple. I repeated the erotic process with her other sensitive boob. I then shoved her boobs together and forked my tongue back and forth across both of the babe’s obviously pumped-up nipples.

Cynthia’s body and boobs shuddered in my hands, but I kept right on with the tongue-lashing, desperately feeling up her smooth, superheated tit-flesh. Until at last her eyes popped open and she moaned again.

I caressed her damp breasts in order that she could remove her skirt, so that I could unbuckle and unzip my trousers. She moved her butt backwards and spread her legs.

Briefly, I could see that her shaven cunt was covered with wetness. I shuffled forward, in between her slim, honey-dipped limbs, my arrow-straight cock pointing stiffly and directly at her slit, certainly straining to find a home there.

“Oh, go on!” she urged, leaning back against the wall. She gathered up her splayed breasts and squeezed them.

I lifted her legs up, gulped down some air, and then parted her slick pussy lips with the head of my prick. I pushed forward, diving deep into the luscious lady’s sopping Arrow.

I started pumping my hips. Bang, bang, bang, I went on. I churned my rod back and forth in Cynthia’s tight, juicy cunt, the bed slightly creaking in return. I could see her butt and boobs shaking with each and every cock-thrust that I made.

Once again, I grabbed onto her brown, full boobs. I groped them, rolled and pulled the nipples. Simultaneously, my pulsating cock slid in and out of her pussy.

She gripped the edge of the bed with her fingers and decisively moved her head back and forth against the wall.

While she moaned, I released occasional grunts. I stepped up my action, fucking the honey pot in a frenzy. The lower part of my body smacked against her rippling butt cheeks. My battering-ram cock seemed to be splitting her in two. I gritted in baited breaths.

Her body jerked and her boobs jounced around in my busy hands, as I hammered the both of us headlong into orgasm. The semen in my balls boiled out-of-control and shot up my shaft and spray-painted the velvet walls of her gushing pussy. I shot out wad after white-hot wad into Cynthia’s love tunnel, in time to the electric shocks that jolted our bodies.

The act was finally over. I lay satisfied on the bed even as I patted her sensuous melons and gently squeezed them. I primped her nipples, as she shook with the after-effects of ecstasy.

That was my own way of ‘celebrating.’

The Madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899

2 Likes

Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nice work
Re: The Madam At The Top by Awesome05: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2020
Cool and nice
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: The Madam At The Top by kweensheba: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
What a way to celebrate.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
More
Re: The Madam At The Top by FairCritic(m): 5:49am On Dec 14, 2020
Re: The Madam At The Top by Awesome05: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
More
Re: The Madam At The Top by Robinho22: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Learn one of the most effective and powerful secret to use HONEY AND THYME to know if you are dating the right person or a player and to make your Relationship Love more Strong.
Married Couples who fights, quarrel always is recommended to create peace ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tovz60pKXo&t=3s

Don't forget to hit the Subscribe button for more Powerful videos
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 6:14am On Dec 15, 2020
Nice story.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Zamar: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 1:45am On Dec 16, 2020
Zamar:
More
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 2:38am On Dec 16, 2020
Her body jerked and her boobs jounced around in my busy hands, as I hammered the both of us headlong into orgasm. The semen in my balls boiled out-of-control and shot up my shaft and spray-painted the velvet walls of her gushing pussy. I shot out wad after white-hot wad into Cynthia’s love tunnel, in time to the electric shocks that jolted our bodies.

The act was finally over. I lay satisfied on the bed even as I patted her sensuous melons and gently squeezed them. I primped her nipples, as she shook with the after-effects of ecstasy.

That was my own way of ‘celebrating.’

The following day, I woke up early to get dressed and leave for my new work. I got to the office at Falomo, Ikoyi on time. I went straight to the office of Human Resources Manager. I waited a bit before I was given the uniform and the identity card I had been promised. I had to sit at the Madam’s secretary office to await the Madam. She did not come to the office until some minutes to nine. I rose to my feet to greet her.

‘Good morning, Madam.’

‘Morning,’ she replied, a little bit curtly.

I tried to study the character of the woman. I had heard that some women were difficult to work with. So far,
all indices showed that this one would be a difficult one. I shrugged. I would have to brave the odds. About
ten minutes after the Madam came, she sent a message to me through her secretary.

‘Madam says you can go and stay downstairs,’ Amarachi said.

I looked at her enquiringly. ‘Where downstairs?’

‘You can stay with the security man.’

I nodded and got up to my feet. Yes, I should have thought of that. A driver was not meant to have an office
or stay in one. That was our people’s mentality. I went down to the security post. With my brand new uniform, I
didn’t need to explain much that I was a new driver.

‘What is the name?’ the chubby security man on duty asked me.

‘Ben. Ben Bada. What’s yours?’

‘Call me Edmund.’ He said it with a smile. We were soon joined by another man who called himself Soko. He
was the driver of the staff bus. Soon, Edmund and I became friends as we chatted on variety of things.

‘You will enjoy this work, once you put in your best,’ Edmund counseled. I nodded. Yes, I intended to give it my best.

About some minutes to ten that morning, Madam came downstairs, holding her bag. I quickly left the security
post to meet her.

‘I’m going out,’ she said. I nodded. That was obvious, wasn’t it? She handed the car key to me.

‘Have you washed it?’ she asked.

I looked at the array of cars in the park. ‘No, I didn’t even know which one I would be driving.’

‘And you didn’t bother to ask,’ she said accusingly. She looked at a particular car. It was a Toyota Highlander.

‘You have to wash it,’ she said.

I sighed and nodded. ‘Yes, Madam.’ There was a plastic bucket inside the security post. I took it to a tap close
by the post and filled it with water. I then took it to the car.

The Madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899

2 Likes

Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Madam At The Top by SolaRaphael: 6:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Nice work.
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cool story.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Zamar: 1:19am On Dec 18, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Madam At The Top by firstbornson(m): 4:18am On Dec 18, 2020
I want this book. Send me a PDF. How much?
Kabvic1@gmail.com
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2020
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Wife / Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.