Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,364 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Madam At The Top - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Madam At The Top (51925 Views)

Man Caught Knacking Madam At The Back Of Her Bar / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / Sex Scandal:house Boy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam (video+photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: The Madam At The Top by Attackerokenwa: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
I enjoy your story
Come and finish it
Re: The Madam At The Top by SeyiDominion: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ride on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by BabbanBura(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nice story
Re: The Madam At The Top by holadeindey(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
There was a respite for about three hours. In between, she made a dinner of boiled yams and fried eggs. We ate to our satisfaction. We took some soft drinks thereafter and watched movie for some time.

My hands were soon back to action. I reached up with my left hand and cupped her right breast, again gently, over her bra. More moaning, now she arched her back and pressed her hips hard against me. My hand slid under the bra and grabbed her breast, fitting entirely in my hand.

Cynthia undid her bra and flung it away. I immediately worked my mouth to the other breast, kissing the bright brownish nipple softly. On my leg, she rocked forward and back, dragging her crotch over my thigh. Maybe we should abandon the gentle approach, I thought.

I sucked on the pert nipple, slipping my tongue between my lips and working it back and forth. She dug her nails into the back of my neck and pulled my head. My nose was bent, but I continued to suckle. My other hand squeezed her second breast.

She suddenly pulled back, releasing my head and pulling her breasts away. Her black hair lost its stylish curl; it looked thicker, wilder. The top of her chest was wet with sweat as her breast shone with my saliva.

“You’re making me crazy,” she said.

I smiled. “Yeah. I’m more than crazy already.”

Her eyes lit up and nostrils seemed to flare.

I grinned too. “Oh, I haven’t shown you anything... yet,” I said, emphasizing “yet.”

She lifted her face and raised her eyebrow. “Challenge accepted.”

I shimmied myself up and kissed her again. Goodness, kissing her was amazing. It was like electricity shot out of her tongue. I grabbed her ass with both hands and stood. She wrapped her legs around my torso.

Part from the sound from the television, the only thing I could hear was Cynthia’s quick breaths whistling softly through her nose. I pivoted and
placed her on the sofa, kneeling before her. With my hands still grabbing her rump, I pecked her, then slowly worked my way to her neck. She
squeezed her legs harder around me. Her skin was warm against my body. I dragged my lips over her right boob, then cupped it with my hand.

Gently, and teasingly, I licked her hard nipple that snapped with every tongue flick. She arched her back, hand behind her on the sofa.

“Now I need you to lay back,” I said.

She did not move. She looked at me with narrowed eyes. I straightened and gently pushed her backward. I leaned over and kissed her ribs,
then dragged my lips, tongue and nose down her abdomen. I did it slowly; very slowly.

Her high-waist pantie wrapped around her hips. I brushed against it with my chin, then grabbed the hemline with my teeth and pulled. No response from it. I pulled again with my teeth; they wouldn’t budge.

She grabbed her pantie, stylishly raised her legs in the air, and in one smooth motion pulled them off, revealing her fresh cunt. Before
continuing, I admired her for her dexterity. Black hair tangled, green eyes burning a hole through me, brown nipples bright against her pale,
smooth skin. I squatted and kissed her knee, then slowly dragged my lips along her inner thigh. She clenched her thighs and cheeks and placed her hand on my he. My lips followed her inner thigh to her waist line. I then lifted my lips. She sighed and unclenched her cheeks. I kissed her navel and dragged my tongue heavily toward her cunt.

I lifted my head slightly and lowered my tongue over the v-region. I inhaled the smell of a woman, the scent of passion. My tongued hovered around gently, looking for the clitoris. I easily found it, a turgid button of flesh. I licked it, slowly at first, but gaining speed and pressure as she rocked and moaned.

The Madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899

4 Likes

Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 4:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Interesting update
Re: The Madam At The Top by SeyiDominion: 6:50am On Feb 03, 2021
Nice work
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 6:32am On Feb 04, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 6:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Before continuing, I admired her for her dexterity. Black hair tangled, green eyes burning a hole through me, brown nipples bright against her pale, smooth skin. I squatted and kissed her knee, then slowly dragged my lips along her inner thigh. She clenched her thighs and cheeks and placed her hand on my he. My lips followed her inner thigh to her waist line. I then lifted my lips. She sighed and unclenched her cheeks. I kissed her navel and dragged my tongue heavily toward her cunt.

I lifted my head slightly and lowered my tongue over the v-region. I inhaled the smell of a woman, the scent of passion. My tongued hovered around gently, looking for the clitoris. I easily found it, a turgid button of flesh. I licked it, slowly at first, but gaining speed and pressure as she rocked and moaned.

“Oh goodness, I’m cumming,” she said, seconds after I started.

I increased my tempo until she moaned loudly and pressed her thighs tightly against my head. I slowed down, momentarily, then started up again. Only this time, my took my index finger and found her labial lips. While my tongue continued to groove, my finger probed. What it found were fleshy, inflamed coverings. My finger slid in easily, into a tight, wet space. I pumped my fingers slowly.

She had stopped moaning. I couldn’t hear anything; just the sound of her hips sliding back and forth on the sofa. The two-pronged attach continued for a few more moments, then she let out a moan. Loudly. I couldn’t understand what she said; it may not have been actual words.

But her body relaxed, her hips dropped back to the sofa and she touched my head.

“Baby, that’s amazing. It’s almost too much. I -” she was saying.

“Shhhh, I’m not done yet.”

She lifted her head and looked at me, my head still buried between her legs.

I unleashed full power of my tongue. It wasn’t particularly long, but it was very wide. I started at the top of her lips and, with just the tip of my tongue, slid down to the bottom. Then, I expanded the beast to full width and slowly licked up. And down. And up, each time pressing a bit deeper into the center. She clenched her thighs and tried to squeeze my head around it.

She tasted amazing. A salty, saucy, slightly metallic taste. Burning hot to the tongue. I worked my way up and down a few times and her
thighs shook spasmodically.

“Oh, oh, I came again. My goodness, my legs are shaky.” She pressed my head up, out of her crotch. I wiped my chin and looked up
expectantly.

“That was amazing. I need a break,” she said. She sat fully up and grabbed my head and pulled me in for a salty kiss. “And I think it’s your turn.”
I said, “If you insist. Where?”

She hopped off the sofa, naked. I pulled down my overstretched boxer while she reached out and grabbed my cock.

“Ah, there we are, my friend from last night.”

My boxer slid down my legs. She ran her nails along my inner thighs, stopping just short of my still covered crotch. I closed my eyes and took a
few deep breaths. It seemed like a fantasy and I wanted the moment to last. I felt Cynthia grab my balls. I obliged her. fully erect cock popped out and wildly flopped from side to side.

Her mouth encased the tip of my cock. And then ran her tongue, that active tongue caressed the same tip. Her mouth was searing hot. She pumped my shaft with one hand; the other squeezed my thigh. I inhaled and held my breath; for a second there, I thought I was about to cum on initial contact.

I looked at Cynthia. She, with her attached gold-colour hair and smooth skin, looked up at me with dancing eyes. My cock remained in her mouth. I could make out that she was enjoying the whole thing as much as I did.

The Madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899

3 Likes

Re: The Madam At The Top by FairCritic(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Cool
Re: The Madam At The Top by UltimateSpice: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
Carry on
Re: The Madam At The Top by FairCritic(m): 5:46am On Feb 12, 2021
Waiting for more.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Awesome05: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: The Madam At The Top by FairCritic(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
More
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
waiting for more
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Her mouth encased the tip of my cock. And then ran her tongue, that active tongue caressed the same tip. Her mouth was searing hot. She pumped my shaft with one hand; the other squeezed my thigh. I inhaled and held my breath; for a second there, I thought I was about to cum on initial contact.

I looked at Cynthia. She, with her attached gold-colour hair and smooth skin, looked up at me with dancing eyes. My cock remained in her mouth. I could make out that she was enjoying the whole thing as much as I did.

“How do you feel, baby?” she asked, throatily.

“The feeling is amazing,” I whispered. “Like a dream.”

She licked the underside of my shaft, lingering at the crest of the head. Her hand slipped down to my testicles and gave them a squeeze. That
was my weakness.

“Careful, too much love for the guy and this will be over quickly.”

“Good to know,” she said between licks. She continued to squeeze.

I gently placed my hand behind her head.

She pressed down on my hips, which I had raised. She placed her head around my cock again. She ran her thin, soft lips down until I hit the back
of her mouth, then slowly worked back up. Her tongue flicked at my tip, sending an electric pulse through my legs.

I groaned, loudly.

With my head locked between her lips, she gave it a soft bite. Then, she grabbed my shaft and pumped, twisting with her wrist. She ran her
fingernails over my balls with her other hand.

“Oh my goodness, that is perfect, I’m close,” I said.

It was indeed perfect. I thought of how many videos I had swiped through looking for a Mouth Gig scene like this one. And here I was,
experiencing it for real.

She switched from her fingernails to grabbing and kneading my testicles. That started the burn, the point of no return. Every inch of my
manhood lit up, nerves firing, blood pumping. My erection felt enormous and harder than I ever felt before. Like a hammer. I clenched my ass
cheeks.

“Babe, I’m going to cum.” I wondered briefly how she would handle that, but I couldn’t watch. My eyes were closed and my head faced the
ceiling.

I felt the surge run through my cock. It seemed to last forever, the burning in my balls continued as she kept pumping. Finally, the burning
stopped and I opened my eyes and looked at her.

Her eyes looked back at me, my still hard cock in her mouth. She gave my balls another gentle squeezing, then dragged her mouth away. With
a smile, she took a theatrical gulp. The semen erupted like a hot volcano. I felt hot sensation running through my body.

“Wow, that was a lot of, well, you know,” I managed to mutter, short of breath.

She wiped her lips and stood up to kiss me. I kissed her back. We felt thrillingly satisfied.

The madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 6:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cool and nice
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 4:55am On Feb 23, 2021
Her eyes looked back at me, my still hard cock in her mouth. She gave my balls another gentle squeezing, then dragged her mouth away. With a smile, she took a theatrical gulp. The semen erupted like a hot volcano. I felt hot sensation running through my body.

“Wow, that was a lot of, well, you know,” I managed to mutter, short of breath.

She wiped her lips and stood up to kiss me. I kissed her back. We felt thrillingly satisfied.

The morning of the following day, I was at Madam’s residence as early as seven-thirty. I was in a lively mood as I imagined that Madam would ask me to take her to another rendezvous for another steamy session. How cheeky. Did Madam employ me to be a driver or a ‘grinder’?

Madam did not come down until few minutes after nine. She really took her time today. The house maid followed her, carrying a suit case. I opened the booth of the car while the maid put it there. Was Madam traveling?

“Good morning, Madam,” I greeted the moment I sighted her.

“Good morning, Ben. How was your night?”

I remembered the torrid night I had with Cynthia and smiled. “It was not bad, ma’am.”

“Good to hear that.” She settled herself at the back seat. “Drive me to the airport. I’ll be taking the mid-day flight to Abuja.”

I was surprised to hear this. “You’re traveling?”

“Yes,” she answered. “But I’ll be back after a few days.”

I wasn’t happy to hear this. Why hadn’t she told me before? Well, you are just Madam’s ‘boy’ not her husband, I reminded myself. She brought a woman’s magazine from her handbag and started to read. It was the end of conversation between us.

Several minutes later, we were at the airport. She alighted from the car at the local wing and smiled at me.

“Take the car to the office and hand the key to my secretary,” she said. “And take care of yourself.”

“Yes, ma’am. Buy something from Abuja on your way back.”

She nodded and went off. I drove the car away to the office at Falomo, Ikoyi. Then I went to meet Madam’s secretary, Miss Amarachi.

“Well done. Madam said I should hand over the key of the car to you.”

“Yeah.” She didn’t seem surprised to hear that. She collected the keys from me. “You will have to hand over your uniform too.”

Again, I was surprised to hear this. “Why? Did Madam not travel for just a few days?”

She shook her head. “From Abuja, she will be flying to New York. She may not be back until weeks or months. Didn’t she tell you that?”

If I said I was not aghast, I would be lying. “New York? You don’t mean it! Or, which Madam are you talking about?”

Amarachi looked surprised. “Which other Madam? Madam at the top, of course.”

Madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899

4 Likes

Re: The Madam At The Top by UltimateSpice: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Nice turn
Re: The Madam At The Top by FairCritic(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2021
Interesting one
Re: The Madam At The Top by UltimateSpice: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2021
Ride on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Zamar: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2021
More
Re: The Madam At The Top by Bms4real(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
more man
Re: The Madam At The Top by mokoh(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2021
Your stories are always great

1 Like

Re: The Madam At The Top by FairCritic(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2021
mokoh:

Concurred.
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 6:46pm On May 08, 2021
mokoh:

Thanks so much. You have made my day.
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 4:37pm On May 15, 2021
Episode II

“Johnny!” Madam called from the sitting-room.

“Yes, Madam.”

I dried my hands on the table cloth and left the kitchen. She was sitting on a sofa and watching a soap opera on the television. I had earlier served her a bottle of red wine and a glass cup.

“Don’t you think adding some ice blocks will make the taste be better?” she asked.

I nodded. She was quite right, but she did not ask me to bring ice cubes in the first place. “I’ll get them, Madam.”

I returned to the kitchen to get some ice block in a small stainless bowl.

“Yeah, that is better,” she muttered as I placed the bowl on the stool in front of her. I went back to the kitchen. The pot of water I placed on the gas cooker would soon be boiling.

Madam said I should prepare semolina meal for her. It was getting to seven p.m. She said she liked to take her evening meal early.

I had been a houseboy to her just about a week ago. At twenty-two, I should be more ambitious and should probably be studying in a university or a polytechnic, but fate had made it that I would be a domestic servant; at least for now.

Serving Madam Linda Bature had not been totally bad, so far. She must be in her mid-forties, pretty and slim. She was a senior officer in the Customs service.

She said her family lived in Lafia, Nasarawa State, while she lived by herself in a bungalow at Eleyele, Ibadan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! / My Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.