Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed (42133 Views)

HURIWA Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Comment On Kukah’s Essay / Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP / Kanu Blasts Lai Mohammed Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by NwekeUG(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2020
Nigerian Disc Jockey, Obianuju Catherine Udeh, professionally known as DJ Switch, has finally broken her silence after Nigeria's Minister for Information, Lai Mohammed accused her of giving out false information about the EndSARS protest, IgbereTV reports.

DJ Switch, who was among the #EndSARS protesters, streamed live the purported shooting at the Lekki tollgate plaza in Lagos.

It was reported that the Canadian authority granted asylum to the disk jockey after she alleged threats to her life for her action.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

"Hw can a "minister of information" be so "misinformed"?The only believable thing about him, is his name...Lai Unfortunately sir, the truth is a very stubborn thing!
Tnk u all 4 ur well wishes & prayers.Its nt bn easy 4 me bt d need 2 #SoroSoke is more important than their bullying"
https://twitter.com/dj_switchaholic/status/1331233761296572416?s=19

162 Likes 19 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by nairavsdollars(f): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2020
Pushed to the wall, she is fighting back

340 Likes 18 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Danzakidakura(m): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2020
Lie Mohammed is an old shameless man. He lie for a living.

539 Likes 33 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Jostoman: 6:34am On Nov 25, 2020
Leave them DJ switch their cup go soon full

274 Likes 18 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 25, 2020
I think it is high time this girl or woman, shut the hell up

Are you the only ENDSARS activist in Nigeria.

I was really disappointed when she tagged Ken Saro Wiwa an activist.

Ken Saro Wiwa was never an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

Infact he died disgracefully regretting his actions.

If Ken Saro Wiwa was an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.

55 Likes 23 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by alphaRego01(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
[b] I think it is high time this girl or woman, shut the hell up

Use ur brain na

434 Likes 24 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by phgossipblog: 6:39am On Nov 25, 2020
She's right.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 25, 2020
alphaRego01:

Use ur brain na
Let her use her own Brain and close her mouth.
She getting increasing irritating with overdo attitude

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Racoon(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2020
DJ switch should not bother much because CNN is already doing the #sorosoke against all the injustices & brutality to the #EndSARS struggle.

247 Likes 20 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by KUNZEH(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2020
The only believable thing about him, is his name...Lai Unfortunately sir,the truth is a very stubborn thing!

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Goodyluvs: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Leaders that attack their armless citizens, while becoming lukewarm to insecurity.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by francisbarrack(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ken Saro Wiwa is not an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa is an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.

Ur brain dey link oil... go take ur pill or herbal concoction

333 Likes 14 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Goodyluvs: 6:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

People like you are the true reflection of Nigeria where freedom of speech is impeded.
The activists in Nigeria are afraid to speak out for the fear of the unknown, so why should DJ Switch shut up when she has been granted asylum in a country that respect the right of its citizens to speak?

333 Likes 15 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Tenshades(m): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ken Saro Wiwa is not an activist, he fought for his pocket and when those sponsoring feels that he has collected enough, they executed him and close his chapter many years ago.

If Ken Saro Wiwa is an activist then buhari is also an activist afterall he protested against Jonathan concerning insecurity, fuel subsidy in 2014.

Absolutely no iota of sense in your gibberishly typed nonsensical words.

292 Likes 14 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by marsman: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2020
This Dj switch is nothing but Pro Biafra and Anti Yoruba or The North.
I have been going through her tweet and i find nothing, sensible or worth admiring about the fool.
She said she wants a better Nigeria, but in one of her tweet, she said "the name Nigeria was given by someone's girl friend" what does that have to do with the end sars struggle, and that particular statement is mostly used by our Ipob people.

The Fool is probably one of kanu's mumu followers, who is trying to use the endsars struggle as an advantage to spread there gospel. This idiot still had the guts to add Pa Awolowo to One of her stupid list of bad leaders, but on that same list, No easterners were Involved. If you are Yoruba and you find what this Idiot is saying reasonable, you need a rethink.

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Tenshades:

Absolutely no iota of sense in your gibberishly typed nonsensical words.
Are you one of ENDSARS protesters?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Muna4real(f): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Okay. The payed Nairaland urchins have all come out to bash her.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by helinues: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Girl, stay where you are for now

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by OfficialAwol(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I thought you were more reasonable than this.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by dangermouse(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
[b] I think it is high time this girl or woman, shut the hell up
U dont think so do u? Emancipate yourself from the shackles of oppression by those selected to lead you. Shame that a woman is fighting for you on this regards and all you can do is insult her bravery?

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Liposure: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2020
This govt hates the truth. Every authentic evidence is like fake news to them

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by gonkin(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by reactman: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2020
What is even wrong with this girl self, who is she fighting for , if not for her pocket, people business and livelihood that got destroyed, what is she and her gang doing to help those victims. Instead of her to concentrate on her Dj business, she wants to fight government.Let her check all over the world no one can defeat government, the only solution is dialogue

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by ThatFairGuy1: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2020
You're now feeling so high this Sponsored Ipob member, you'll explain how the massacre occurred.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2020
God will continue to keep u..

I'll design a professional logo, flyer and banner for you at a very cheaper price...get my contact from my signature..thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Don’t kill ya self

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by thunderfirebubu: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

mumu boy.. Lacking sense

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I thought you were more reasonable than this.

Avoid me please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed by capitalzero: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Djswitch is suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder. Even war journalists don't find it easy.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France / Funke Fowler Aig-Imoukhuede Birthday Party: Tunde Fowler's Daughter Celebrates / BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.