Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? (2978 Views)

AAU Loses Okpuzor Gift, 400 Level Zoology Student In The Hand Of Death / UNIZIK: Finally Anambra State Government Has Remembered Ifite Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Deejaygold(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Argentine captain and playmaker, Diego Armando Maradona scored both the 'Hand of God' and the 'Goal of the Century' against England to beat them 2-1 in the quarter-finals of the 1986 FIFA World Cup in Mexico.

79 men have played and then managed a team at the FIFA World Cup, including Diego Maradona ��. #HistoryLand

Source: www.facebook.com/historylands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by wingmanIII: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2020
English soccer fans are yet to forgive Maradona for this dirty trick.

11 Likes

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by paulolee(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2020
dts one of d key advantage of having VAR...

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Freestainworld(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2020
one of the most rascal and tricky players to ever grace the beautiful round leather game called football.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Karleb(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2020
All goal na goal.

If na England score that goal, na Argentina go dey complain.

If referee favor your team, you rejoice. If dem no favor your team, you cry. That's life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by emeijeh(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2020
Pre-VAR era.

The stupid ref should have known that the short Maradona cannot head a ball that a tall goalkeeper had also gone for.

He saw the players protesting, yet he turned a deaf ear to their pleas.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Onyenna(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2020
Well, I wasn’t in existence then......

1 Like

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Aldebaran(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wicked Maradona grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by lukui: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
showmanism has been part of football since 19 fokarunbe
Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by rajisakiru(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
When ask about the goal by journalists, he said "that goal was a little with the hand of Maradona, and a little with the hand of God"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Zyxzzzz: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mexico 86

Modified--- RIP TO HIM

1 Like

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by mytime24(f): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nightmare for English people cheesy
Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
If you actually watched this match - you should be on Old Skool section on Nairaland grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by ProphetofOdin: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
That is why the english hate him so much.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.
Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by bigseank(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
omo the guy don die o!
baba howfar, u sure say you no be the grim reaper
I fear you o!..

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Djamel(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
emeijeh:
Pre-VAR era.

The stupid ref should have known that the short Maradona cannot head a ball that a tall goalkeeper had also gone for.

He saw the players protesting, yet he turned a deaf ear to their pleas.

It's the world cup finals.what you see, feel and know should be what you say....
Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by clerkent(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
R.I.p to the legend
Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by olabolaji(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
bigseank:
omo the guy don die o
o boy howfar, u sure say you are not the grim reaper

Abi op self, I read this post earlier hours later bad news. Op how far

1 Like

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by gameboy727(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
This thread was created before the passing of Maradona. As if the OP knew today was the day of his death. Rest on Legend.

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Karleb(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
gameboy727:
This thread was created before the passing of Maradona. As if the OP knew today was the day of his death. Rest on Legend.

The OP na winch.

I recommend this post for front page.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by ElRapido: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
I fear who no fear OP o

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
ElRapido:
I fear who no fear OP o

Swrs
Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Denique(f): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
gameboy727:

Swears cos I saw it earlier also.
OP is a native doctor and should be held responsible for his death! angry

#RIPLegend

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by paulolee(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
I did....dad was a big fan n I watched dt goal countless time on our video player back den
Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by ednut1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
90% of Nairalanders were not alive in 1986.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by gameboy727(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Denique:

Swears cos I saw it earlier also. OP is a native doctor and should be held responsible for his death! angry
#RIPLegend

Native doctor? Lol. Mere coincidence I guess.
Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Afamedd: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Deejaygold:
Argentine captain and playmaker, Diego Armando Maradona scored both the 'Hand of God' and the 'Goal of the Century' against England to beat them 2-1 in the quarter-finals of the 1986 FIFA World Cup in Mexico.

79 men have played and then managed a team at the FIFA World Cup, including Diego Maradona ��. #HistoryLand

Source: www.facebook.com/historylands
you created this thread in the morning and just this evening we've been informed that Diego Maradona is dead.
Did you have a premonition of his death or something?

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by 99thEnemy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Only if there was VAR that time grin

VAR has spoilt everything now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by kalufelix(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Op-should-open-church-asaply
Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Rickmann: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Aldebaran:
Wicked Maradona grin

It's not wickedness, it's deception..
Re: Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God? by Makavelli25: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lalasticlala came and see who killed Maradona

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAIJA THROWBACK! University Of Ibadan Meal Ticket In 1972 / Baba Ijebu Lotto Must Pay Us...drop Ur Games / How Cyber Cafes/business Centers Can Be Registration Centers For JAMB CBT 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.