Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Laycon Returns To TV Screens In A New Reality Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon Returns To TV Screens In A New Reality Series (711 Views)

Inside Life: Erica To Launch New Reality TV Series On MTV Base / ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) / Gedoni Welcomes Khafi With A Passionate Kiss As She Returns To Nigeria From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Returns To TV Screens In A New Reality Series by Iamgrey5(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Agency Reporter

Fans of the 2020 Big Brother Naija, season 5 winner, Lekan Agbeleshe a.k.a Laycon are in for an exciting time as he returns to the screens in a new reality show titled, ‘’I Am Laycon”.

The show powered by Showmax would premier in February 2021 and would show Laycon’s life after emerging winner of the BBnaija show.

ShowMax is an online video streaming service similar to Netflix offered across Africa by MultiChoice the owners of DSTV and GoTV.

‘’I am Laycon’’ shot in Nigeria, will be Showmax’s first-ever Nigerian original series.

The organisers said the show would also give an exclusive insight into the rapper’s personal relationships and growing music career.

Laycon in his reaction on his social media platforms, Instagram and Twitter on Tuesday shared: “I am excited to continue my new life journey and embrace the new responsibilities and evolving not just myself but everyone around me.

‘’I want you to come along for the ride as you get to see the growth that you have supported and love.’’

Laycon has 2.4m followers on Instagram and currently and working on his album.

https://thenationonlineng.net/laycon-returns-to-tv-screens-in-a-new-reality-series/
Re: Laycon Returns To TV Screens In A New Reality Series by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

According to research great people don't watch TV more than two hours a day.

I don't want to watch! walk your way through so that you can be watched. Hardwork, and that's what am chasing!
Re: Laycon Returns To TV Screens In A New Reality Series by Iamgrey5(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Great

He will be able to remain relevant for a long time after the show.
Re: Laycon Returns To TV Screens In A New Reality Series by Focktot: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Oga

And this didn't make the front page

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Laycon Returns To TV Screens In A New Reality Series by obontami: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2021
Not interested. Shit 'bout to a crappy ass show!

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Bbnaija Season 6 On GOTV, Other Platforms / Omo! This Looks So Real. I Was Scared At First / Only In The Movies - Share Yours Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.