Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr (640 Views)

Get High Adsense CPC And CTR Instantly With My Services / Google Adsense CPC, Page CTR, Clicks Always Shows 0.00 / Necessary Things To Do If You Want Google To Approve Your Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by Veiniously: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Hello webmasters today I will be showing you guys how to boost your Cpc and cpr and also how to hit first page on Google and Bing.
I just hope nl MOD don't delete this because they do delete most of my posts for no offense

I have noticed people complaining of low cpc. I too have experienced it but with this method I hope you boost your Cpc a little bit. I was earning 0.02 Cpc before moving to 0.08 cpc with not so high traffic.

How do I increase my cpc?

You have to understand this that various niche different cpc and different keywords different cpc

But you can boost your Cpc a little bit by experimenting different ad unit, remember to name them, so as to know which one works best.

What ads unit works for me?
I do use 2 in articles ads and one big header ads and also auto 6 ads. My big header ads most times earn me 0.01$ by just watching for a while without clicking. I moved from 0.02$ cpc to 0.08$. By using 2 in articles ads 1 big header and auto ads.
I accidentally clicked on my ads yesterday when I tried to edit an article with opera mini on my android smartphone the elements where not stable before I could say jack one of the adds have been clicked I was using a VPN and I got up to 0.11$ latter that evening everything disappeared leaving me with a total of 0.01$ although I wasn't banned but today my cpc reduced to 0.05 from 0.08.

I am still experimenting I also did ads blocking I hated seeing some ads on my blog so I blocked some categories of ads to focus on ads relating to my niche

Another good one is the Google search ads, I just added this one yesterday. If you noticed your visitors use your search a lot this ads format is for you. You make money as users search for articles in your blog or outside it. I prefer keeping it locked in, than taking it outside. This means users can only search for articles on my blog because I set it that way so they don't look outside

Do you know that different keywords different cpc?
Some keywords are been paid high while some low and some nothing.
If you ain't doing seo sorry you might not get anything from search engines. The right seo increases your traffic although am still learning I know some free seo site which can boost your traffic and cpc although I know seo requires money but if you are in my shoes without much cash you can stick to free seo site and get little from it for the main time.

Knowing how to know what people are searching for I sometimes write articles without checking on what people are searching for this can land you with no or good cpc
I hate it when seo tells me what to write its annoying but it's just the way it is. You either want it or stay off with and get frustrated. Like I said some keywords have different competition rate and different CPC cost. The top earning keywords are difficult to rank no 1. Yes I said so most of this website have gained ground and has thousands of backlinks making it almost impossible to rank above them. Now you have to look for a other keywords with a lower cpc or none.

I do download different videos for seo on YouTube from people who rank high and all that. I noticed not just the keyword matters. Covering the whole topic also matters looking at what your competitors are doing and what they ain't doing also matter, looking at search galaxies also matters

Let's take for an example
I am writing about infinix smart TV with a keyword of infinix smart TV and I wrote a long article on how sweet it is how good and all that let's say covering 2000 words and then I publish
If another write about same topic with same keyword with extra Maggi and pepper like (where to by infinix smart TV, is infinix smart TV good, is infinix smart TV worth my money, how much is infinix smart TV) with lets say a sub heading h2, 3,4 he might get ranked than you why? Because he made a reach on what people are searching for and included it in his article.

Another thing you need to know FAQS matter I watched a YouTube videos of one on my favorite seo and blogger and found out that it really matters. have you Google a for a particular solution and you see something like (what people also searched for or also asked?) they are FAQS they can help you reach out to your audience regardless of your keyword.

I experimented on this and I searched for what people are searching about the article I wrote I picked 50% looked for a good FAQS plugin added them to that article article with good answers I know because I am using the device and boom I ranked 3 that yesterday even and also got some clicks. It was nice i never thought about it seriously.
Below is one of my article one no1 in Bing I do have others but I prefer posting one.

Tell us how and what seo tool you use and how effective they are and if you have experimented on any.

SEO is complex u no fit know everything oh
Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by Veiniously: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2020
See

Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by Veiniously: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2020
I

Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by Veiniously: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Keywords checks

Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by Playthepianos: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Veiniously:
Keywords checks

Which keyword tool is this?
Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by Playthepianos: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Veiniously:
Hello webmasters today I will be showing you guys how to boost your Cpc and cpr and also how to hit first page on Google and Bing.
I just hope nl MOD don't delete this because they do delete most of my posts for no offense

I have noticed people complaining of low cpc. I too have experienced it but with this method I hope you boost your Cpc a little bit. I was earning 0.02 Cpc before moving to 0.08 cpc with not so high traffic.

How do I increase my cpc?

You have to understand this that various niche different cpc and different keywords different cpc

But you can boost your Cpc a little bit by experimenting different ad unit, remember to name them, so as to know which one works best.

What ads unit works for me?
I do use 2 in articles ads and one big header ads and also auto 6 ads. My big header ads most times earn me 0.01$ by just watching for a while without clicking. I moved from 0.02$ cpc to 0.08$. By using 2 in articles ads 1 big header and auto ads.
I accidentally clicked on my ads yesterday when I tried to edit an article with opera mini on my android smartphone the elements where not stable before I could say jack one of the adds have been clicked I was using a VPN and I got up to 0.11$ latter that evening everything disappeared leaving me with a total of 0.01$ although I wasn't banned but today my cpc reduced to 0.05 from 0.08.

I am still experimenting I also did ads blocking I hated seeing some ads on my blog so I blocked some categories of ads to focus on ads relating to my niche

Another good one is the Google search ads, I just added this one yesterday. If you noticed your visitors use your search a lot this ads format is for you. You make money as users search for articles in your blog or outside it. I prefer keeping it locked in, than taking it outside. This means users can only search for articles on my blog because I set it that way so they don't look outside

Do you know that different keywords different cpc?
Some keywords are been paid high while some low and some nothing.
If you ain't doing seo sorry you might not get anything from search engines. The right seo increases your traffic although am still learning I know some free seo site which can boost your traffic and cpc although I know seo requires money but if you are in my shoes without much cash you can stick to free seo site and get little from it for the main time.

Knowing how to know what people are searching for I sometimes write articles without checking on what people are searching for this can land you with no or good cpc
I hate it when seo tells me what to write its annoying but it's just the way it is. You either want it or stay off with and get frustrated. Like I said some keywords have different competition rate and different CPC cost. The top earning keywords are difficult to rank no 1. Yes I said so most of this website have gained ground and has thousands of backlinks making it almost impossible to rank above them. Now you have to look for a other keywords with a lower cpc or none.

I do download different videos for seo on YouTube from people who rank high and all that. I noticed not just the keyword matters. Covering the whole topic also matters looking at what your competitors are doing and what they ain't doing also matter, looking at search galaxies also matters

Let's take for an example
I am writing about infinix smart TV with a keyword of infinix smart TV and I wrote a long article on how sweet it is how good and all that let's say covering 2000 words and then I publish
If another write about same topic with same keyword with extra Maggi and pepper like (where to by infinix smart TV, is infinix smart TV good, is infinix smart TV worth my money, how much is infinix smart TV) with lets say a sub heading h2, 3,4 he might get ranked than you why? Because he made a reach on what people are searching for and included it in his article.

Another thing you need to know FAQS matter I watched a YouTube videos of one on my favorite seo and blogger and found out that it really matters. have you Google a for a particular solution and you see something like (what people also searched for or also asked?) they are FAQS they can help you reach out to your audience regardless of your keyword.

I experimented on this and I searched for what people are searching about the article I wrote I picked 50% looked for a good FAQS plugin added them to that article article with good answers I know because I am using the device and boom I ranked 3 that yesterday even and also got some clicks. It was nice i never thought about it seriously.
Below is one of my article one no1 in Bing I do have others but I prefer posting one.

Tell us how and what seo tool you use and how effective they are and if you have experimented on any.

SEO is complex u no fit know everything oh

Amazing one, man. You're doing well.

Two quick questions for you, though:

What's your daily traffic?
So far, how much have you earned from Adsense?

Because it's not even up to a month since you told us Adsense approved you, but you're already getting far better cpc.

1 Like

Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by Veiniously: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2020
Playthepianos:

Which keyword tool is this?
Seemscoop
Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by Veiniously: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Playthepianos:

Amazing one, man. You're doing well.

Two quick lessons for you, though:

What's your daily traffic?
So far, how much have you earned from Adsense?

Because it's not even up to a month since you told us Adsense approved you, but you're already getting far better cpc.

45 page views average per day
But I get up to 450 page view a day on one of my article last week it's not stable

Just 1 dollar I just tried this experiment recently I want to see how it goes.
Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by Playthepianos: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Veiniously:

45 page views average per day
But I get up to 450 page view a day on one of my article last week it's not stable

Just 1 dollar I just tried this experiment recently I want to see how it goes.

But seriously, by now I expect your blog to have more traffic than that, since you have more than 40 posts. Reoptimize all your posts.

Do THOROUGH keyword research before writing.

Try KGR for easier keywords that you can quickly rank for.

Also, use ubersuggest instead of that seemscoop. And before you waste time writing any article for a keyword, check the quality of the articles on Page 1.

You can login to Ubersuggest with more than one Gmail, to do more research. I use up to four gmails. It's a good tool, like Semrush. But the oga kpata kpata na Ahrefs.

Add videos when you can, but enough optimised images (important). Use GIFs, tables, Graphs for rich posts (not compulsory, though).

Get backlinks too.

Sometimes, you may need to simply change your title and suddenly find yourself on page one, from an obscure page.

Slow and steady.

But fire up! 45 pageviews is too small for 40 posts IMO.

How old is the domain and when did you start publishing on it?
Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by Veiniously: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Playthepianos:

But seriously, by now I expect your blog to have more traffic than that, since you have more than 40 posts. Reoptimize all your posts.

Also, use ubersuggest instead of that seemscoop. And before you waste time writing any article for a keyword, check the quality of the articles on Page 1.

You can login to Ubersuggest with more than one Gmail, to do more research. I use up to four gmails. It's a good tool, like Semrush. But the oga kpata kpata na Ahrefs.

Add videos when you can, but enough optimised images (important). Use GIFs, tables, Graphs for rich posts (not compulsory, though).

Get backlinks too.

Sometimes, you may need to simply change your title and suddenly find yourself on page one, from an obscure page.

Slow and steady.

I came across ubersuggect yesterday I will give all you said a try thanks
Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by EngRichie: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Thanks for this. I learnt a lot.
I have gotten CPC of $0.25, even $0.3 from my blog of about 27 articles. It is zero at times. I think my page view number is around 50 per day. Sometimes upto 70.

Playthepianos:

Get backlinks too.

Slow and steady.

Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by Playthepianos: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
EngRichie:
Thanks for this. I learnt a lot.
I have gotten CPC of $0.25, even $0.3 from my blog of about 27 articles. It is zero at times. I don't think my page view number isaaround 50 per day. Sometimes upto 70.

The number of page views is okay if your blog is like three months old.

Do you to get 0.25 and 0.3 CPC, it means your article may be attracting tier1 traffic.

1 Like

Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by HimanshuThakur1: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
There are so many activities that can help you to increase your Adsense CPC and CTR
But I can suggest you some techniques which will help you to increase traffic for your website.
Some Suggestion for you to follow these to increase your CPC:
1. Make an attractive title and desc. of all your website pages.
2. Try to promote your all post on social media to increase reach
3. Take up to 2000 words of content in your post.
4. Make useful backlinks that help you tp increase traffic for increasing traffic.(Top Best Ultimate Off Page SEO Techniques List)
5 Make attractive images in your posts.
6. try to use all heading tags in your post.
7. Post on low competitive keywords.
Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by Veiniously: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
HimanshuThakur1:
There are so many activities that can help you to increase your Adsense CPC and CTR
But I can suggest you some techniques which will help you to increase traffic for your website.
4. Make useful backlinks that help you tp increase traffic for increasing traffic.(Top Best Ultimate Off Page SEO Techniques List)
Nice
Re: Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr by EngRichie: 7:02am On Dec 11, 2020
Do you think Google penalizes social media traffic? I normally notice a fast decline in the metrics whenever I share articles in Facebook groups.

HimanshuThakur1:

(1) (Reply)

To Mr Quadrillo These Is From Habeeb / Website/portal Designer Needed. / Lauchin My Ney Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.