Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 (18713 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku's Enugu Rally Looked Like A Naming Ceremony / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Trust me, we won't spare them when the time is right. Right now, most politicians from the core north can't even go back to their constituencies because of the insecurity
Kweensavvy:

It's truly very sad. The north would have been another Dubai if they're as enlightened or as educated as other regions. They really don't know that by denying them of education, they're being cheated. But same opinion leaders keep lying to them yet take their own kids abroad for quality education. These kids will be back and the baton handed over to them to lead the almajiris. If you ask me I think you guys deserve better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by smogup: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
I can't imagine another Hausa/Fulani in power for another 4 years after buhari.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Okoroawusa: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
This Deji is heartless.

So this is what you have to say after chopping Atiku's money in 2019?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Sammyblack87: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
BastardWike:
He is right, PDP will destroy itself if they should field Atiku in the coming election. APC is going to present an Igbo man as its presidential candidate so if PDP fails to present an Igbo man too based on popular demand, it will destroy itself.
which Igbo man be that? U tink u can just come pick apc ticket give Igbo man abi? If na dream abeg wake up ooo
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by LegendHero(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kweensavvy:

I doubt. Northerners are easily brained washed; very gullible. All you need to deceive them is push forward someone they perceive has integrity and they'll accept whatever it is the person has to say. They have this 'herd' mentality. Once one person follows, the others will. They're not enlightened much about politics but they have the highest political participation/interest in Nigeria. They just need one twisted alhaji or one prominent manipulator to do the talking and they'll even vote for Ibo...any tribe can win the north over. Just win the opinion leaders first.

Northerners are more enlightened politically than the Ibos.

The only region that follow ‘herd’ mentality are the SE (Ibos) in Nigeria.

Check voting history of all region since 1999, you will understand what I’m saying.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
LegendHero:

Northerners are more enlightened politically than the Ibos.

The only region that follow ‘herd’ mentality are the SE (Ibos) in Nigeria.

Check voting history of all region since 1999, you will understand what I’m saying.

Yeah, I think those ones too may have the 'herd' mentality too especially with the Biafra aftermath bonding. However the north has it more. Talking of the voting history, everyone knows that the north votes follow a smooth one-way pattern. If their votes will go to Mr A, then know that it's 98% of those votes. Unlike other regions where votes are almost evenly distributed.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Nychillax(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Eteka1:
Wike/Tambuwal vu Umahi/Zulum. Mark it down.

Lol, umahi of yesterday will collect APC ticket??

Bro, pls pass me that weed, the basic fact is that okorocha will edge pass both kalu and umahi if APC zone presidency to the East which will not and will never happened, u will soon understand the game in due time.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by salam8528: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
What PDP should do is to present Peter Obi as its presidential candidate since APC is fielding Dave Umahi.

Obi/Tambawal vs Umahi/Zulum
Thats when u will know how popular zulum is cause am voting him.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Dansuqi: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Oh okay...you mean the north vote PDP better than other regions. Well if this is the truth, it still boils down to opinion leaders nau, we're saying the same thing.

No.it doesn't if not they will vote one way.since ss and se vote one way,it means the leaders influence them
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Dansuqi: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Yeah, I think those ones too may have the 'herd' mentality too especially with the Biafra aftermath bonding. However the north has it more. Talking of the voting history, everyone knows that the north votes follow a smooth one-way pattern. If their votes will go to Mr A, then know that it's 98% of those votes. Unlike other regions where votes are almost evenly distributed.

You lie again.the north has never given up to 90% of votes to buhari.from 2003 to 2011,pdp got 25% in the north.in 2015 and 2019,buhari got 70%.but from 2003 to 2015,pdp always gets 95% in ss and se.it was in 2019 that buhari got 19% in ss and 30% in ss

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Fantasticcc: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
AkalaJustice:
Ah! This Deji no fear for himself. Igbos/igbos won't like this. Dem go soon cancel and mark Deji for dis statement. Atiku Abubakar has already been anointed by the owners of PDP as the party's 2023 flagbearer, with Peter Obi as his VP.
zombie without parents
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Dantsito: 2:48am On Nov 26, 2020
phahahaha, frustrated wailing zombies exhibiting their painment.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by obaile: 5:51am On Nov 26, 2020
optimusprime2:
If Atiku likes, let him be good or bad... but after all these protests, after all that has happened, with all that is currently going on... Even in the most rural communities, I do not see either PDP or APC winning the "presidential" polls anymore.

That is "IF" Nigeria has to wait till 2023.

Bros, I agree with you BUT don't be surprised or shocked if we still maintain the status quo in 2023. Nigerians have short memory!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by BastardWike: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Sammyblack87:
which Igbo man be that? U tink u can just come pick apc ticket give Igbo man abi? If na dream abeg wake up ooo

It is going to happen already and there is nothing you can do about it. Those that want to save Nigeria already knows that only an Igbo man occupying aso rock in 2023 will stop the country from breaking up. The North can't rule after Buhari and neither will they allow SW to rule again after the Obasanjo's 8 years and Osinbajo's 8 years as vice, now coupled with the fact they already know SW is secretly planning and hoping that Nigeria will break up which made them to form Amotekun. The North knows all these and they know it will be very risky to allow a Yoruba man to rule Nigeria now.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

You lie again.the north has never given up to 90% of votes to buhari.from 2003 to 2011,pdp got 25% in the north.in 2015 and 2019,buhari got 70%.but from 2003 to 2015,pdp always gets 95% in ss and se.it was in 2019 that buhari got 19% in ss and 30% in ss

So you're saying it's the ss that has the 'herd' mentality?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Dansuqi: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kweensavvy:

So you're saying it's the ss that has the 'herd' mentality?

Both ss and se are the worst followed by the north east and north west.the most enlightened voters are the south west and north central
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

Both ss and se are the worst followed by the north east and north west.the most enlightened voters are the south west and north central

ss masses are mainly PDP supporters and appear to vote anyone in PDP. Why? Well maybe they believe in their ideology... yes, this gives off the herd vibes but not entirely.

I mentioned the north because I can't really say they're mainly APC. I'm just saying they IDOLISE individuals a lot. And this idolization usually starts from a few opinion leaders then spread to the rest of the herd who can neither read nor write.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Dansuqi: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kweensavvy:

ss masses are mainly PDP supporters and appear to vote anyone in PDP. Why? Well maybe they believe in their ideology... yes, this gives off the herd vibes but not entirely.

I mentioned the north because I can't really say they're mainly APC. I'm just saying they IDOLISE individuals a lot. And this idolization usually starts from a few opinion leaders then spread to the rest of the herd who can neither read nor write.

What is the ideology of pdp? Do the people of ss know the ideology of pdp or apc? No.yet they vote pdp blindly no matter how mediocre the pdp candidate is.the ss and se are heavily educated and educated voters do not vote en masse for any party.they share votes.only uneducated voters vote enmasse but in nigeria,the reverse is the case...the north idolize individuals who they believe either performed well or is saintly or pious.what has pdp really done for the south?

Since nigerian parties has no clear cut ideologies,the best thing for voters to do is to vote for credible candidates no matter the platform.this is where the northern voters do better than we the south.they try to vote good candidates irrespective of the platform but the ss and se vote any goat presented by pdp.
So you see,the southerners are poor voters
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

What is the ideology of pdp? Do the people of ss know the ideology of pdp or apc? No.yet they vote pdp blindly no matter how mediocre the pdp candidate is.the ss and se are heavily educated and educated voters do not vote en masse for any party.they share votes.only uneducated voters vote enmasse but in nigeria,the reverse is the case...the north idolize individuals who they believe either performed well or is saintly or pious.what has pdp really done for the south?

Since nigerian parties has no clear cut ideologies,the best thing for voters to do is to vote for credible candidates no matter the platform.this is where the northern voters do better than we the south.they try to vote good candidates irrespective of the platform but the ss and se vote any goat presented by pdp.
So you see,the southerners are poor voters

Lolz. You must be a lawyer. Anyways you win.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Dansuqi: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Lolz. You must be a lawyer. Anyways you win.

Am no lawyer.am not arguing to win.I just want my ss people to vote right.for instance I like apc but if apc presents a useless candidate,I reject them and vote the good candidate PDP presents or any other party.for presidency,I voted apc,governorship I hated both candidates so I didn't vote.senate,I voted apc,reps I voted pdp.house of assembly,pdp based on the antecedents of the candidates.I dont follow party blindly...

For the cross river north senate rerun,I was ready to support pdp if they presented hon jarigbe but they are presenting a useless candidate

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am no lawyer.am not arguing to win.I just want my ss people to vote right.for instance I like apc but if apc presents a useless candidate,I reject them and vote the good candidate PDP presents or any other party.for presidency,I voted apc,governorship I hated both candidates so I didn't vote.senate,I voted apc,reps I voted pdp.house of assembly,pdp based on the antecedents of the candidates.I dont follow party blindly

Okay. So who is your preferred candidate for Presidency, 2023?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Dansuqi: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Okay. So who is your preferred candidate for Presidency, 2023?

Among the current likely contenders,osibanjo/zulum will be the best or umahi/zulum...we still dont know who will fly apc ticket.for pdp,it will still be between atiku,tambuwal and maybe wike or kwankwaso.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

Among the current likely contenders,osibanjo/zulum will be the best or umahi/zulum...we still dont know who will fly apc ticket.for pdp,it will still be between atiku,tambuwal and maybe wike or kwankwaso.

You spoke my mind with the Zulum part. He deserves it. He's currently Nigeria's best governor. I hope he doesn't change though from who we believe he is if he gets there.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Dansuqi: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kweensavvy:

You spoke my mind with the Zulum part. He deserves it. He's currently Nigeria's best governor. I hope he doesn't change though from who we believe he is if he gets there.

He won't.if he can do well in a wartorn borno,he will do well in nigeria.if not zulum,I'll prefer ganduje.I like el rufai but theres too much religious controversies around him.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

He won't.if he can do well in a wartorn borno,he will do well in nigeria.if not zulum,I'll prefer ganduje.I like el rufai but theres too much religious controversies around him.

Gandu WHAT!!!! Are you kidding me!!!?? El ru whaaattt!!? shocked

Both of them with their Islamazation agenda . God forbid bad thing. Anyways your choice sha.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Dansuqi: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Gandu WHAT!!!! Are you kidding me!!!?? El ru whaaattt!!? shocked

Calm down baby(that's if your a girl).ganduje alongside zulum is the best in the north.yes,theres a video of him stashing dollars in his cloth but we shouldn't be surprised na.which governor does not steal? Can you swear that even zulum has not looted? Is it because he was caught.which public official does not steal? Its a normal thing na.where you thinking that hes a saint? Does that make him a bad governor? Ganduje infrastructure wise has delivered oh.let's not be blinded.it is better a governor loots and performs rather than loot without performing like ikpeazu.

I've never heard that ganduje has an Islamic agenda
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

Calm down baby(that's if your a girl).ganduje alongside zulum is the best in the north.yes,theres a video of him stashing dollars in his cloth but we shouldn't be surprised na.which governor does not steal? Can you swear that even zulum has not looted? Is it because he was caught.which public official does not steal? Its a normal thing na.where you thinking that hes a saint? Does that make him a bad governor? Ganduje infrastructure wise has delivered oh.let's not be blinded.it is better a governor loots and performs rather than loot without performing like ikpeazu.

I've never heard that ganduje has an Islamic agenda

Ahahahah grin See the way you just twisted the talk, you just made corruption sound normal;I was almost nodding and you said you're not a lawyer ko? "There's a video of him stashing dollar in his cloth but we shouldn't be surprised na..." "Is it because he was caught?" "Yen yan yen yenyen yen yan yen yin?"

Abegi Ganduje will simply empty Nigeria in one year, neat!

Wait first oh, is he also the 'Hisbau' governor? Abi he's not the one, because I know there's a certain 'Hisbau' governor.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Dansuqi: 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Ahahahah grin See the way you just twisted the talk, you just made corruption sound normal;I was almost nodding and you said you're not a lawyer ko? "There's a video of him stashing dollar in his cloth but we shouldn't be surprised na..." "Is it because he was caught?" "Yen yan yen yenyen yen yan yen yin?"

Abegi Ganduje will simply empty Nigeria in one year, neat!

Wait first oh, is he also the 'Hisbau' governor? Abi he's not the one, because I know there's a certain 'Hisbau' governor.

You need to be open-minded in arguments.corruption is almost normal in nigeria whether you like it or not.hisbah has been in existence in kano and several northern states since 2003.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Has Nothing To Offer In The New Political Reality Of 2023 by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 27, 2020
Dansuqi:

You need to be open-minded in arguments.corruption is almost normal in nigeria whether you like it or not.hisbah has been in existence in kano and several northern states since 2003.

Ayam. It's not normal. Anyways good luck with your Ganduje, El-rufai options though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order / Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping / Where Does Kwara Really Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.