Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) (46703 Views)

Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) / Fire Guts Ooni Of Ife Palace Courtyard Burnt Down To Ashes(photos,Video) / ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by Experiencenaija: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2020
Ever Heard Of The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (isarun) In Ondo State?

The mysterious cave of ashes called "Iho Eleeru" in Yoruba is located at Isarun, near Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria. The site dates back as early as 9200BC and is popular as the cradle of West Africa’s oldest pre-historic man. Thanks to archaeological excavation of the skeleton of the oldest pre-historic man here. Located in a thick forest, more or less left in its natural form, rocks of different sizes and peculiarities surround this cave, one of which has engravings that locals believe to be Ifa oracle’s divination. This site is essentially an untapped tourist attraction. To have a feel of the place, watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OwdPv8jOLw&t=14s

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by illicit(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yes I was raised in Akure....

I know that cave

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by IamHeWrites: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
angry
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by Glossyclick(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Still hate scary stuff
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by Coronavirus84: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nice one. Yes its lovely place to be. I based in Akure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by Maxikenna: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by ntyce(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ok
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by rawtouch: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
no
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by Formularcr7: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yeah
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by sunnyside16(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Would be fun to explore
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by BigSarah(f): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Is that all of it?, nothing mystical here

2 Likes

Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by IMASTEX: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wow
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by slawormiir: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
There is nothing mysterious here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by akanbiaa(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wow, are you vulnerable and you need help or want to give help to vulnerable people or you know people who do? Then like and follow https://m.facebook.com/abibakrhome now.
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by kuonbe(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Evil spirit DEN

Adventure werey oshi

1 Like

Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by tit(f): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jibrin should enter there
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by hernandson(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
hmmm na there one of my padi rent house that year na 2bedroom flat is inside

2 Likes

Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
I see that this cave is a gateway between the spirit realm and the physical realm. I see many visit there to worship and appeal for power from the dark forces. I see some of our politicians there as well. I see that ondo state is blessed with physical and spiritual resources. This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by stevebond007(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nice. if you have the time, try explore the country. Its very beautiful.
OP... you use to have a tourist Instagram page?
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by PlayerMeji: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Seems the Akeredolu/FG Sàga has pushed Ondo State to the fore of happenings in the country.

I think the 'ERI' RIVER at Ọdẹ-Aye would attract tourists too.

It is not a river perse simply an underground river, it has 61 steps to take you to the mouth of the river/stream.

The place used to be very eerie.

1 Like

Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by phemmy88(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
sad
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by ijayebonyi(f): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Who’s human disturbing nature? What are they looking for in that cave now? Just to go and pollute there that’s all
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin una no sure say nah this cave wey witches for Ondo states dey gather so

1 Like

Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by Upaka(f): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Akure people hin ara oo
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
ijayebonyi:
Who’s human disturbing nature? What are they looking for in that cave now? Just to go and pollute there that’s all
why you change your moniker?
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by Sammy07: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Is that all of it?, nothing mystical here
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
There is nothing mysterious here

Because the OP didnt give you the full gist.

Read here
https://www.nairaland.com/5135518/visit-ancient-cave-ashes-isarun

God bless Ondo state
God bless South West

5 Likes

Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by Noble1000(m): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
we dont know
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by ijayebonyi(f): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
why you change your moniker?
� sorry, I don’t understand your question
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by DoctorDree(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
K
Re: The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) by ATEAMS: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi And Daughter In England (Photo) / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.