Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Are You Hiding Your Savings From Your Spouse/partner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Hiding Your Savings From Your Spouse/partner (366 Views)

Kaduna Man Collapse As Wife Makes Savings From Money Given Her To Cook, Builds A / How Do You Settle With Your Spouse/partner After A Misunderstanding?? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Hiding Your Savings From Your Spouse/partner by Wittyglam(f): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Someone came to me with this question during the week and this is the answer I gave her. The first thing in a Relationship or Marriage is Understanding, Communication and Trust. Do you trust or know your partner? cause sometimes love is just not enough. Check out the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN9iqeDFHs8
Re: Are You Hiding Your Savings From Your Spouse/partner by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Did you disclose yours? I don't think it is safe to, considering the rising evil in this end times

I've heard of a case where a man got to know about his wifes net worth, planned with his lover and killed her to Corner the money. Not once, not twice, it has happened severally.

I'm not interested in anybody's savings, nobody should know about mine. Period!
Re: Are You Hiding Your Savings From Your Spouse/partner by Wittyglam(f): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wow, this is scary.
CalliDora1:
Did you disclose yours? I don't think it is safe to, considering the rising evil in this end times

I've heard of a case where a man got to know about his wifes net worth, planned with his lover and killed her to Corner the money. Not once, not twice, it has happened severally.

I'm not interested in anybody's savings, nobody should know about mine. Period!
Re: Are You Hiding Your Savings From Your Spouse/partner by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wittyglam:
Wow, this is scary.

I tell ya.
Re: Are You Hiding Your Savings From Your Spouse/partner by tobechi74: 1:00am On Nov 26, 2020
If your partner has running mouth, keep many things from such person..e get why

(1) (Reply)

Polystar Deep Freezers / Tom Hanneman Has Died - One Of The Longest-running TV Characters / Stolen Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.