Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday (59273 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin nice mix doh how can I download it
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by BamBamK: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
loool... u no lie... very mumu post... so because d guy get money, make e dash am anyhow>??

DkJay:

People will see you walking on water and say it's because you cannot swim
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by temitope66(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
He's good!!!,but I can't comprehend what the video mean o.
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by IamTallest: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wen next will he be celebrating something again biko?
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by Toks2008(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nice
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by 175(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Make him remember that artist too na?

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by Alwaysachick: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
I enjoyed the mix too, niceee
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by onward4life(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
DkJay:

Nailed it to the Ground..

Nice One!!
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by techmo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
cool

If you no like Davido wahala for you

He is not perfect but the Nigga is great

2 Likes

Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by gungab(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
The guy mixes are superb
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by WoundedLamb: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Davido no dey dash pass 1Million mi? David 1Million wehdon..at least you better pass flavor, phyno kcee wey no dey dash, infact one be won use skibbii do money ritual na dia tribe tradition

Seriously?

Horrible comment right here...
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by Pemifemma: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Pls who else is listening to the beats and looking at that sweet gal�...
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by ednut1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Davido no dey dash pass 1Million mi? David 1Million wehdon..at least you better pass flavor, phyno kcee wey no dey dash, infact one be won use skibbii do money ritual na dia tribe tradition
so says a man whonhas never spent 1m
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by Lexusgs430: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
He should appoint him....... Official DJ of DMW......... grin
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by jaytime(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
When he says he's the biggest, it's not just because of music, it's because of things like this. Who does this better than him? This is the true measure of man: the people you have affected their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Y wizkid no dey give fans some lil crumbies sometimes, he no even dey reply if big stars tweet or hype him... Him own na to go waste am dey rent mansion for London and dine with top uk/us stars

Selfish/Stingy boy

5 Likes

Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by Ebukax(f): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
You're a blood.y fo.o.l
Onye Ofe nmanu
Skull miners
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:

Seun mynd44 OAM4J dominique

Rule 2
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by Sonnobax15(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Abeg,jokes apart,can you just dash me 5k?
Try am whether you account balance no go shift
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by armadeo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
DkJay:

Men this is deep.
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by PotatoSalad(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
KingAzari:
Davido with the classic noise while Burna keep making classic and timeless music.

And you...??
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by 2cribz: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
The frog voice stuna with his boring flows....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKoHpNviqSA

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride, they gon' ride, we all gon' ride,
(yea)
I come from the heart of southside (yea)
Holdin' it down for my niggas that died (yea)
I gotta busy bird on my side (yea)
Pop shit and get yo whole mouth wide (yea)
Baby had tried to steal off the payroll
Ill have niggas scrappin' the skin off the ya face with the same
Shit they peal a potato (whoo)
I thank the lord for my blessings and I'm glad he gave us the
Will power and reflexes of Larry Davis (ohh)
You don't wanna see my block formin' (uh huh)
That's a 101 doggs and I don't mean the ones with the spots on 'em
Were respected highly
'cause you don't need to practice gymnastics to catch a body
(oh)
Me and moneys like Whitney, next to Bobby (uh huh)
If I bring all my niggas I'll need an extra lobby (uh huh)
As soon as you ain't around Jake (Jake)
You getcha ass whipped for chips
Now that's the real definition of pound cake
I got the crown snake
And you can tell when I'm shoppin' 'cause when the mall stampedin'
You'll feel the ground shake
I got a car I only drive on Thursdays (ha ha)
I'm a stunna', banks blows more cake then birthdays
Look at here, ain't nobody 'round here scared (uh uh)
I'm headin' for the top and I'm almost there
Oh yeah this shiny shit right here
Ill work magic and make you niggas disappear
Look at here, ain't nobody 'round here scared
You know how I gets down
This pound hold six rounds
I told you I'd be back bitch
Talk that shit now
You hear that fo fif .45 sound
Duck when I spit rounds
'cause this ain't Beverly hills
You in the bricks now
We ain't got shit down here but dope and guns for sell
You get yo head cracked and niggas don't run and tell
Its like we sell crack get caught head back to jail
We on that Bleep the police shit
We livin' in hell
You betta' guard yo grill homey
And stand yo ground
These bullets burn
They hit who evers standin' around
I never learn even after I took a couple shots
I just got me some band-aids and bought a couple glocks
Had to go on a rampage and hit a couple blocks
Once they hear that 12-gauge that's when the trouble stops
(boom)
If its beef then I'm ready to ride
Just come to casheville you can find me on the south side
(motherfucka')
Now I ain't from Michigan but I'm in the Fab 5
You know, Yayo and 50, Buck and Game, You know my fuckin' name
Whether the truck or train
My minds stuck on the grind
'cause somewhere down the line, a lot of suckas came
Yeah ain't talkin' shit
But we can all tell he ass
Jags are black his eyes like the are-Kelly mask (ah)
You gotta blast me yo (yo)
'cause the Louisville will have yo head lookin' like the top of a
Pistachio
The young gunner with a raspy flow
Got every boyfriend thinkin' they girlfriends a nasty hoe
My heart laughin' a small
Maybe its 'cause my grandpop dropped right after the ball
Banks hops out bulletproof this, bulletproof that, bulletproofs
Snorkle when you hot they hawk you
I got the hood on my shoulda
Chain big as a boulder
The 357 tucka
Motherfucka'
Yeah
Motherfucka'
I'm here, yeah
Lloyd banks
G-G-G-G-G G-Unit!
Money by any means, nigga
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by manuroq(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
good work...na dia tribe tradition...puerile
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by blazepascal(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
adeleke money is confirm
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by tonyudo57: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
His Christmas gift https://destpump.com/
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by rainerboy1010: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
I've reached front page

Am yet to see alart ....from nairaland

Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by egojiokwu(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
At least he can remove N200 from the money to shave his bears

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by ford101: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
good afternoon,am Samuel by name please am not asking for money or donations for the good people in nairaland.
am begging for a a job in abuja.am good with information technology.but I studied government and public administration.i can work as an IT support officer ,HR officer , network administrator or any non professional job.thanks my email address is asopada4@gmail.com 07030122860.
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by Seyzcham91(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
We were expecting this before!

Like i Knew this gonna happen
Newswire:
Davido Sends N1 Million To Man For Making This Video For Him On His 28th Birthday

Man took to his twitter account to share the good news after receiving 1million from Davido.
The man who happens to also be a DJ rejoices after Star Music Artist Davido AKA OBO sent him a 1Million naira after making a video to celebrate him on his Birthday.

In his post,

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpG7j0oX3MU

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/dj_peejaay/status/1330063099651559426
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by moneyissweet(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
You wey one nairaland girl dey beg 4000 naira since covid19 Lockdown and you no gree send nko?

Kestolove:

Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by Endsars147: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
KingAzari:
Davido with the classic noise while Burna keep making classic and timeless music.

are you happy now you're fulfilled in life you troll davido
Re: Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday by Seyzcham91(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
He remain the guy wey draw davido inside dollar bill for wall
Newswire:
Davido Sends N1 Million To Man For Making This Video For Him On His 28th Birthday

Man took to his twitter account to share the good news after receiving 1million from Davido.
The man who happens to also be a DJ rejoices after Star Music Artist Davido AKA OBO sent him a 1Million naira after making a video to celebrate him on his Birthday.

In his post,

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpG7j0oX3MU

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/dj_peejaay/status/1330063099651559426

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.