Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. (5516 Views)

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by litusista(f): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
take it or leave it, sex was not designed for 2 people of the same sex. i.e. man - man, or woman-woman. it was designed for a man and woman. you need to immediately seek counsel, so that you wont destroy your self. lesbianism is a deception of the enemy. it is not who you are. you do not own your life, so you cant decide to live it the way you like. if you are attracted to women you need to hurry up for deleiverance.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by Dreamchaser1(f): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2011
Incest plus lesbianism, that's double wahala. I understand that ppl who ve been sexually abused at some point in their lives have very weird sexual behaviours. But it is well, at least you know what you doing is wrong and you don't want to do it anymore, that's a step in the right direction. Talk to some1 who understands ( psychologist, close friend, boyfriend, close relative, religious person) about your problems, it would help unburden your heart and give you clues as to what to do. Pls talk to your sister about it and make sure she changes too, you owe yourselves that much. PS don't take Ink nerd and dat Mc advice, they decietful people. Just cos ppl do something and everyone pretends not to see, doesn't mean its the right thing to do. Don't forget to talk to God about it too, it helps.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by maclatunji: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
sleekman:

Your hand don dey fall small-small. It is bad because man is a social animal just like ants and bees. In fact, these two insects should provide the lower form of social organization. Alas! man has stooped so low that we have to learn from them.
Have you ever heard of the queen bee or ant sexually molesting her female workers because she is bigger or better? The answer, I am sure is no. It is against the benefit of the Queen bee or ant or that of their social unit to engage in such acts.
-Hmm very interesting thought just like Jesus said we should go to d ants and learn their ways.

In the same way, it would be a social malaise if we allowed 1 person at a time to fulfill the urge of homosexual behaviour. What would we have? Falling population as more men would seek-out men and women would seek-out women. Those who do not engage in this activity would then become outcasts as is gradually becoming the case in some western countries. Imagine, a mother would not be able to trust her daughter with a female teacher nor a father his son with his football coach.
Impressive, never thought along this line before. So what ure saying in essence is there is an overall result for our collective actions

Slowly but surely, the fabric of society would be destroyed all because we want to sound and feel liberal (when in actual fact it is stupidity). Allowing homosexuality to thrive in any society has similar effects to allowing wanton drug abuse, stealing or the use of brute force in settling disputes. They all destroy societies and civilizations that engage in them.
Nobody will tell you this, but I am telling you now, one of the major causes of the fall of the Roman empire is homosexuality. When it got to a certain stage the Barbarians who remained true to human heterosexual nature overran them from almost all angles.

Thnx for d historical backup. So from all Uve said I can safely conclude dat for all our collective and negative actions there is an equal and opposite reaction. E.g. God wipes of an ungodly generation or society. As a student of cycle studies(repetitive patterns) I'll say I concur with all Uve said.
Inked_Nerd:

Oh please, you're here comparing homosexuality to drug dealers and scammer, get real. Once again like I asked, who are you to impose such notions on another human being? What makes you any better? Who are you to control another human beings sexuality? Who are you to control another human beings life?

I am real already, and I will continue to compare homosexuality to other vices as I see fit. They say, if a man feeds a whole town he will still have enemies, and if a man throws stones at the market (people), he would still have friends. So do not come here and tell me people have been doing it and people have been supporting, so let it be. It is about right and wrong, not popularity.

Why do you think society frowns at drug abuse? If someone consumes heroin, am I the one taking it? I frown at homosexuality, just in the same way that I frown at violation, Inbreeding, fornication, adultery, drug abuse, corruption and other vices. If you do not frown at them, do not think other people are shy about doing so. If you will not drink garri, I am going to look for some garri Ijebu to kan baje.  tongue
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
@ poster

You might have developed a disgust for the male gender, which is pretty normal. Having a boyfriend doesn't mean you really want a man. It might be a cover up to appear like any other girl.

Well know this: your uncle was just one in a billion. For every man who wrongs you, there are thousands who'll treat you good.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by InkedNerd(f): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2011
maclatunji:

I am real already, and I will continue to compare homosexuality to other vices as I see fit. They say, if a man feeds a whole town he will still have enemies, and if a man throws stones at the market (people), he would still have friends. So do not come here and tell me people have been doing it and people have been supporting, so let it be. It is about right and wrong, not popularity.

Why do you think society frowns at drug abuse? If someone consumes heroin, am I the one taking it? I frown at homosexuality, just in the same way that I frown at violation, Inbreeding, fornication, adultery, drug abuse, corruption and other vices. If you do not frown on them, do not think other people are shy about doing so. If you will not drink garri, I am going to look for some garri Ijebu to kan baje.  tongue

So where is the answer to those questions I asked you?
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by maclatunji: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

So where is the answer to those questions I asked you?

Read in between the lines, the answers are there. I would like to think I am debating with an intelligent lady hence the user-name Inked_Nerd. Nice debating with you, will do so again at another place and/or time God-willing.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by pinkrex(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2011
It being a matter of choice wasn't what I was trying to point out. If she's a lesbian then she's a lesbian, she can't help who she is that's why I said it was ok--if she truly is a lesbian, there is nothing wrong with her embracing her sexual orientation so please stop trying to misconstrue what I said.
@ Inknerd, Im seriously vexing with you here oo, simz d western world has brainwashed you to d extent of making you feel everyone is free to do what they like cos they just want it, even for a bad reason. C'mon darling, yu aint supposed to make her feel ryt about this even when she her self knws its wrong

@poster, uv got to jokingly talk to to ur sister about it and find out how she feels k, den ul knw wher to hammer from, As for your own case, u better start 100 days fasting and prayers fro forgivness  tongue winkcos God will not take any excuse that ur violation led yu into this,
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by sonyvaio(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2011
@OP

Molested While A Kid , AUTOMATICALLY BECAME A lesbian/Bisexual.

Molested While A Kid , DECIDED TO BECOME A lesbian/Bisexual

You are an ID!OT

You can't change your past, you decide your present and future by your daily CHOICES
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by InkedNerd(f): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2011
maclatunji:

Read in between the lines, the answers are there. I would like to think I am debating with an intelligent lady hence the user-name Inked_Nerd. Nice debating with you, will do so again at another place and/or time God-willing.

As far as I'm concerned all you've written is rubbish.

pinkrex:

It being a matter of choice wasn't what I was trying to point out. If she's a lesbian then she's a lesbian, she can't help who she is that's why I said it was ok--if she truly is a lesbian, there is nothing wrong with her embracing her sexual orientation so please stop trying to misconstrue what I said.
@ Inknerd, Im seriously vexing with you here oo,  simz d western world has brainwashed you to d extent of making you feel everyone is free to do what they like cos they just want it, even for a bad reason. C'mon darling, yu aint supposed to make her feel ryt about this even when she her self knws its wrong

@poster, uv got to jokingly talk to to your sister about it and find out how she feels k, den ul knw wher to hammer from,  As for your own case, u better start 100 days fasting and prayers fro forgivness  tongue winkcos God will not take any excuse that your violation led yu into this,

Excuse me? Vex all you like, that's not my concern. Who are you or anyone one else for that matter to tell the OP how she should live her life? This has nothing to do with western or non-western society so just as I told maclatunji, leave that at the door.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by searchcorp(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
just keep growing in your love for God and trust him to help you, he surely will
and i also if i was you, i will see this as a platform to help other lesbians discover themselves, maybe thats the reason you were permitted to go through it
thanks.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by pinkrex(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd (f)
Brooklyn, New York via Enugu, Nigeria

Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual.
« #40 on: Today at 02:34:18 PM »

Quote from: maclatunji on Today at 02:23:15 PM

As far as I'm concerned all you've written is rubbish.

Quote from: pinkrex on Today at 02:30:12 PM
@ Inknerd, Im seriously vexing with you here oo, simz d western world has brainwashed you to d extent of making you feel everyone is free to do what they like cos they just want it, even for a bad reason. C'mon darling, yu aint supposed to make her feel ryt about this even when she her self knws its wrong

@poster, uv got to jokingly talk to to your sister about it and find out how she feels k, den ul knw wher to hammer from, As for your own case, u better start 100 days fasting and prayers fro forgivness winkcos God will not take any excuse that your violation led yu into this,

Excuse me? Vex all you like, that's not my concern. Who are you or anyone one else for that matter to tell the OP how she should live her life? This has nothing to do with western or non-western society so just as I told maclatunji, leave that at the door.

Ahaaaaaaaaaa!! My inky is vexing. No vex nau,
But really, does her childhood give her a reason to toil in that part? Come to think of it, she was violated by a man and not a woman, so why was she doing women?
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2011
@oshioluv,

Read about the story of a man who was molested as a kid by his uncle and how he overcame his demons.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/is_10_56/ai_76770627/?tag=content;col1
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by Genius100: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2011
Inked nerd, I have a question for you. What if she found herself attracted to animals? Will it be ok to embrace her sexuality as well?

Or what is she was intensely attracted to kids like millions of pedophiles are. Will it be ok for her to embrace her sexuality?

Thanks
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by maclatunji: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2011
Genius100:

Inked nerd, I have a question for you. What if she found herself attracted to animals? Will it be ok to embrace her sexuality as well?

Or what is she was intensely attracted to kids like millions of craddle-robbers are. Will it be ok for her to embrace her sexuality?

Thanks

Did you steal those questions from my head or something? I just do not want to derail this thread too much that is why I am taking it easy with her.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by maclatunji: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2011
This issue is not a small thing O, it is so bad now that if you speak against this ill, Nairaland admin who are so afraid of a ban from Google try to hide it. That is what the world has turned to. This topic was on front page before or are my eyes deceiving me?
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2011
maclatunji:

This issue is not a small thing O, it is so bad now that if you speak against this ill, Nairaland admin who are so afraid of a ban from Google try to hide it. That is what the world has turned to. This topic was on front page before or are my eyes deceiving me?

You will be amazed of the political powers the LGBT lobby groups wield. They hold nations, institutions and the media to ransom.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by maclatunji: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

You will be amazed of the political powers the LGBT lobby groups wield. They hold nations, institutions and the media to ransom.

There you go and Madam Inked_Nerd is telling us it is nothing to worry about. Nations get destroyed not when they sin, but when they make sin the norm and virtue a sin/crime without remorse.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
Here is an article on the dangers of affirming homosexuality in the public schools and in this case, in the community.

The Danger of Affirming Homosexuality in the Public Schools

Modern culture increasingly embraces the notion that homosexuals are born, not made. It is even sometimes presented as fact that a "gay gene" compels some people to seek same-sex partners. In that vein, more and more public school educators are being pressured to present homosexuality as a normal lifestyle that should be affirmed in students who feel they might be gay. The American College of Paediatricians, however, has issued a caution to educators warning of the dangers of these falsehoods.

An open letter addressed to school superintendents cited portions of The Language of God, a book by National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins. He wrote that homosexuality is "not hardwired by DNA, and that whatever genes are involved represent predispositions, not predeterminations." 1 Dr. Collins, who is also the former director of the Genome Project, summarized studies showing that no known gene compels any behaviour, and he further stated that "environment, particularly childhood experiences, and the prominent role of individual free will choices have a profound effect on us."2

A news release from the college stated that "schools should not seek to develop policy which 'affirms' or encourages these non-heterosexual attractions among students who may merely be experimenting or experiencing temporary sexual confusion."3

Nor are there merely moral motivations underlying this admonition. The letter provided a link to a fact sheet that highlights research-based conclusions that counter pro-homosexual school programs. For example:

"The homosexual lifestyle, especially for males, carries grave health risks . . . For many youth, homosexual attraction develops due to negative or traumatic experiences, such as sexual abuse. These students need therapy for the trauma, not affirmation of a "gay identity."4

The letter also cited a "landmark survey and analysis of 125 years of scientific studies" into homosexuality.5 This survey affirmed that sexual orientation can be changed with therapy, especially among youth who are undergoing temporary sexual identity questions. In addition, homosexuals are plagued by far more diseases and suicides than heterosexuals, making it a very dangerous lifestyle.

Indeed, another study concluded that homosexuality and its associated practices serve to shorten life spans by 20 to 30 years.6

Both observations--that homosexuality is caused by choices and influences and not by DNA, and that a homosexual lifestyle is utterly unsafe--are consistent with a biblical worldview. On the one hand, the Creator intended that male and female "shall be one flesh."7 And on the other hand, He uses the harsh consequences of disregarding those intentions as a kind of natural tutor to bring people back into relationship with Him. Romans 1 explicitly named homosexuality as deserving of judgment, but the next chapter warned anyone who would heed:

"But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life".8

Adolescents are vulnerable to confusions and outside influences as they make the transition from child to adult. A school environment that encourages a child to "come out" or self-identify as gay--especially based on false or misleading information--can cause tremendous harm. As the American College of Paediatricians' letter to school officials states:

It is the school's legitimate role to provide a safe environment for respectful self-expression for all students. It is not the school's role to diagnose and attempt to treat any student's medical condition, and certainly not a school's role to "affirm" a student's perceived personal sexual orientation .1

The efforts of the American College of Paediatricians and others who care for the well-being of youth are to be commended.

For more . . . .
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by Outstrip(f): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
Michelin89 is likely right. She might just be disgusted with men because of what she went through. Also you have to take into account that when you expose a child at such a young age to sex they tend to experiment with it. She and her sister probably experimented with what they did not fully understand. I do not believe that she was born liking women like some people are. I think it is something that she simply got exposed to. She should get some counseling. That might give some clarity to the situation. @ Poster goodluck. Support your sister and don't turn against her. At the end of the day you have to be true to yourself to live in peace with yourself.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
it's ok
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 22, 2011
@poster

Please do not read inkerdnerd's post or ''listen'' to her ''advice''. That is all I have to tell you.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2011
jennykadry:

@poster

Please do not read inkerdnerd's post or ''listen'' to her ''advice''. That is all I have to tell you.

Ahahahhahahah! cheesy
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by ifyalways(f): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2011
What happened to this thread?some replies got deleted undecided
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
@poster
You are trying to live your life in the eyes of society, pretending that lesbianism is an addiction. Just because you pretend to be hetero doesn't change the facts at hand, YOU ARE A LESBIAN!
The minute you stop being ashamed of who you are and accept it, that's the day you will start living right.
I feel truly sorry for the guy you are dating or the puppet you will eventually marry out of peer pressure while fantasizing about women.
You can pretend/act/look hetero but deep down inside you will always remain a lesbian. Don't waste your time and others in worthless r/ship!

someone describes herself as a bisexual because she was abused while a kid and here you are accusing her of pretending to be a hetero. how can u conclude she is ashamed of herself to the extent of feeling sorry for her man.guy that was pretty harsh.

poster if you dont consider yourself a lesbian and you do not want to be then you shouldnt let anyone tell you who you are. some people talking have not been abused hence are free to say whatever, you know what the abuse did to you and you are struggling to deal with it.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by oshioluv(f): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
snowheart:

Hi,well i feel your heart burden.we re almost in d same situation but d diff is ,
Snd me a txt on dis 08037898670 & i wld cal u so we meet & talk.i liv in warri
tanks, bt would luv 2 knw how u manage 2tru it. Would appreciate if discuss it here.
Tanx 4 all replies really helping me.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2011
@andromedia
The gal SAYS she is a lesbian, she SAYS she doesn't want to be one any longer, she SAYS she is dating a guy that doesn't know she is a lesbian (cover up relationship). how much more HINTS do you need to understand that this gal is a lesbian and ashamed of her feelings due to peer pressure?!
The fact that you don't see gays/ lesbians in 9ja doesn't mean they aint there, they are simply living double live, on the DL as its known.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2011

Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2011
Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual.
« on: Yesterday at 04:22:41 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, am new here and i need your advice.
I was molested wen i was 6 by aunts husband 2geda wit my my younger sis. We were treatend not 2 talk 2 our parents abt it. But told our parents afta sometime. My family been very strict we were very secretive 4rm very tender age. Since den we bcam lesbian but no one knws abt it.
Now we are in diff universities. Though av a bf bt dosnt knw am a les. And av able 2 do without d les thing 4 more dan a year nw. Dnt wanna b a les anymore,working 2ward it if i can. But seriously am worried abt my sis cos i dnw want her 2 continue with it and we no longer talk abt our les life anymore.
Pls i'll truly appreciate your advice tanx.

@ Mrbrownjay From the above she does not want to be a lesbian anymore are you suggesting she should continue to be? are you saying once a lesbian always a lesbian. she"s been able to stay away for more than a year IMO if she no longer wants to be she can help herself no matter how hard it may seem and yes there are gays in Nigeria though as you said on the DL but i also know kids who were basically les while in my undergrad dys and now happily married and heteros. so my point is DO NOT shove it down her throat that she is les so she must be forever there is somthing called CHOICE and it has power when we choose to use it.
She came here for advice on how to stop being one all i am saying is dont tell her since you ever chose to practice lesbianism dont even think you can come out of it.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2011
This is a story of a town that is doomed.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0273/0273_01.asp

Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by LadyT(f): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2011
Lots of bad advice here. You wasnt the one who was molested so please dont tell her how she is meant to feel. Being molested as a child by a man can easily make you hate the male sex and crave women instead who are we to say thats not true and shes actually a lesbian

She said shes no longer wants to be a lesbian thats a key line. No one is forcing her saying you cant a lesbian its a personal choice. Shes needs advice on how to get over what has happened to her and how to move forward with her life.

We should be asking questions of what drove her and her sister to women. Remember its a choice sexual preference a choice.
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by aribisala0(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2011
it is quite sad what happened to you but believe me it is a lot more common than many nigerians would care to admit.
whether that is what has made you lesbian/bisexual is debatable. generally there is a certain mindset that many victims of sexual abuse have. this mindset operates at a very deep subconcious level and so is not one you can reason away with logic. it is almost like a virus on a computer.
a very common idea in this situation is that you were somehow to blame,that you are a bad person and your subconsciousness mind would work very hard to confirm this idea.
much of this is theoretical and theories are not always true but the mind (subconscious part) has a way of repeating patterns. kind of like a scratched cd. so you might see some very young ladies who prefer to date guys twice their ages and money has nothing to do with it ditto for some men. the theory is this may be a result of that gender of parent being absent. absent is  a psychological concept here.they may never have been physically separated. on the other hand when that parent is actually absent there may be no difficulties if there are appropriate role model substitutes. it is quite complex
another theory has to do with why women choose to be with men who beat them or abuse them in preference to nice guys. again ditto for men. i think a recent interview by the singer rihanna is quite revealing.
some people accept themselves that ;that is the way they are and get on with their lives. if you are not satisfied with the way things are you need to create an alternative  vivid image in your mind what you want to see in your life. it might be helpful for you to find somebody to confide it but it is quite tricky if the person is not professional. a clergy person normally would have been ideal but these days there are too many bad eggs. it is necessary to get reassurance that what happened was evil and wrong but not your fault and you are as good as everyone else. ultimately you must believe this in your core to move on,
best wishes
Re: Molested While A Kid And Now A Bisexual. by aribisala0(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
it is quite sad what happened to you but believe me it is a lot more common than many nigerians would care to admit.
whether that is what has made you lesbian/bisexual is debatable. generally there is a certain mindset that many victims of sexual abuse have. this mindset operates at a very deep subconcious level and so is not one you can reason away with logic. it is almost like a virus on a computer.
a very common idea in this situation is that you were somehow to blame,that you are a bad person and your subconsciousness mind would work very hard to confirm this idea.
much of this is theoretical and theories are not always true but the mind (subconscious part) has a way of repeating patterns. kind of like a scratched cd. so you might see some very young ladies who prefer to date guys twice their ages and money has nothing to do with it ditto for some men. the theory is this may be a result of that gender of parent being absent. absent is  a psychological concept here.they may never have been physically separated. on the other hand when that parent is actually absent there may be no difficulties if there are appropriate role model substitutes. it is quite complex
another theory has to do with why women choose to be with men who beat them or abuse them in preference to nice guys. again ditto for men. i think a recent interview by the singer rihanna is quite revealing.
some people accept themselves that ;that is the way they are and get on with their lives. if you are not satisfied with the way things are you need to create an alternative  vivid image in your mind what you want to see in your life. it might be helpful for you to find somebody to confide it but it is quite tricky if the person is not professional. a clergy person normally would have been ideal but these days there are too many bad eggs. be very careful who you let into your head.many things in life are different from what they seem it is necessary to get reassurance that what happened was evil and wrong but not your fault and you are as good as everyone else. ultimately you must believe this in your core to move on,
best wishes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) / How To Control Incest In The Family? / My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.