Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

Breaking! "Massive" Georgia Lawsuit Coming Today That We See The President Saved - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking! "Massive" Georgia Lawsuit Coming Today That We See The President Saved (516 Views)

BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down / Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! "Massive" Georgia Lawsuit Coming Today That We See The President Saved by Youngzero2(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Sidney Powell: "Massive" Georgia Lawsuit Coming By Wednesday, We Will See The Trump Presidency "Saved"
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date November 24, 2020

Pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell said the Trump presidency will be "saved" with a "massive" lawsuit in Georgia she plans to drop by Wednesday. Powell contended Trump was "elected in an absolute landslide nationwide" in an interview Tuesday with Lou Dobbs.

"I think no later than tomorrow," Powell said of the lawsuit. "It's just going to be -- it's a massive document. And it's going to have a lot of exhibits."

"Do you think that we're going to see the Trump presidency saved?" Dobbs asked.

"Yes, I definitely do," Powell answered. "There's no issue in my mind but that he was elected in an absolute landslide nationwide."

"There's no doubt that the software was created and used in Venezuela to control the elections and make sure that Hugo Chavez was always reelected as the dictator of Venezuela, in what appeared to be -- quote -- "free and fair elections" -- end quote," she said. "But they were manipulated by the software used in the Dominion machines and used by other machines in the United States, frankly. And we are just continuing to be inundated by evidence of all the frauds here, and every manner and means of fraud you could possibly think of."

LOU DOBBS, FOX BUSINESS HOST: Well, Dominion Voting Systems trotting out a D.C. public relations firm to run cover for its problematic conduct during this year's election. In defending Dominion, spokesman Michael Steel says Dominion is funded by American capitalists. He calls it an American company.

But Dominion president and CEO John Poulos is a Canadian citizen, and he told Congress in January he owns 12 percent of the company; 75 percent of Dominion is owned by Staple Street Capital, a private equity firm run by foreman managers of The Carlyle Group. No other investor owns more than 5 percent, we're told, but Dominion will not tell us who they are or who is behind Dominion.

Joining us tonight by phone is Sidney Powell, defense attorney for General Michael Flynn, former federal prosecutor herself, and a great American.

Sidney, great to have you Sidney, great to have you with us.

Let's start with the ownership of these voting firms. I know you're focusing on that part of the -- of the electoral fraud that's been perpetrated this year in this election.

Why don't we know who they are?

(LAUGHTER)

SIDNEY POWELL, ATTORNEY: Well, because they have used multiple shell companies and now, apparently, private equity groups to hide their actual ownership.

But there's no doubt that the software was created and used in Venezuela to control the elections and make sure that Hugo Chavez was always reelected as the dictator of Venezuela, in what appeared to be -- quote -- "free and fair elections" -- end quote.

But they were manipulated by the software used in the Dominion machines and used by other machines in the United States, frankly. And we are just continuing to be inundated by evidence of all the frauds here, and every manner and means of fraud you could possibly think of.

DOBBS: Yes.

I think many Americans have given no thought to electoral fraud that would be perpetrated through electronic voting, that is, these machines, these electronic voting companies, including Dominion, prominently Dominion, at least in the suspicions of a lot of Americans.

We don't even know who has actually seen this software work. We don't know where their servers are for sure. We know a couple of them are overseas. And, by overseas, I mean in Germany and Spain.

It's just stunning that we have progressed this far with these companies, and have permitted these entities that we don't know what their ownership is, we don't know what their possible bias is.

How could this be?

POWELL: Because of all the corruption in the country.

We need to find a way to follow the money back as far even as when this was approved by the special government committee called CFIUS -- S-C -- C-F-I-U-S -- which are the heads of the respective agencies at the time who approved Dominion coming into the country and running our elections.

And, I mean, Carolyn Maloney and Klobuchar and Warren have been raising Cain about this issue for a long time.

DOBBS: Right...

POWELL: But nobody's done anything about it.

DOBBS: ... and as recently as last year.

POWELL: Yes.

And, as best I can tell, both parties have any number of people who are at fault in the fact this has continued to play any role in our elections whatsoever.

DOBBS: Right.

POWELL: And we have no idea who all has benefited from it. Somebody needs to do a massive money-following investigation to find out who paid what to whom.

DOBBS: I -- well, you have promised a Kraken will be unleashed.

We are -- we were expecting perhaps your suit would be filed yesterday or today. When shall we expect your lawsuit?

POWELL: Well, I think no later than tomorrow. It's just going to be -- it's a massive document. And it's going to have a lot of exhibits.

DOBBS: And -- and who will be the defendant or defendants?

POWELL: The defendants are going to be folks in Georgia who are responsible for supposedly making sure the elections in Georgia are done properly.

And there are just countless incidents of voter fraud and election fraud, writ large, in Georgia.

DOBBS: In Georgia. Are you planning any other suits beyond Georgia?

POWELL: Yes, we are. We will be rolling them out as fast as we possibly can, because it affected the entire country, actually.

DOBBS: All right.

POWELL: We even have an affidavit now from a distant state that's done by the -- one of the election officials in the state telling us all the things that person witnessed as being wrong there. So, it was nationwide.

DOBBS: Well, the number of affidavits is voluminous now. The eyewitnesses are considerable.

Your thoughts now about what will be the impact. And can it be adjudicated in such a way as to meet all of the deadlines that are forced upon you? That is December 8, December 14.

Give us your sense of the timing and the urgency of getting this to resolution.

POWELL: Yes.

Well, obviously, it couldn't be more urgent. But, yes, the time deadlines should be able to be met, and the evidence is so overwhelming, it's almost as though they were so blatant about it, they expected us to catch it. And maybe it's a diversion from something else that's going on. I don't know.

But it's all so clear that there was foreign intrusion into our voting systems, and that's going be the real -- where the rubber meets the road.

DOBBS: A person that I hold in high regard who's been at various points in this political conflict over the last four years said, the difference this year in the political corruption, and the pervasive nature of it, is that he believes the left doesn't even care, the radical Dems, the deep state don't even care whether we find out what we know.

And I thought about it, and I think he may be well -- that may be well-considered.

Your thoughts.

POWELL: Yes, I agree.

I mean, that's exactly how blatant it is. And all kinds of it are equally blatant, I mean, people sitting on the floor and on the side -- writing on the side of buses filling out ballot after ballot. It's in your face everywhere.

The statistical evidence is insurmountable. The mathematical evidence is to a mathematical impossibility. This is no way there was anything but widespread election fraud here. We have got one witness that says, in Arizona, at least, there were 35,000 votes added to every Democratic candidate just to start their voting off.

It's like getting your $500 of Monopoly money to begin with when you haven't done anything. And it was only for Democrats.

DOBBS: Do you think that we're going to see the Trump presidency saved?

POWELL: Yes, I definitely do.

There are -- there's no issue in my mind but that he was elected in an absolute landslide nationwide.

Trump Legal Team's Jenna Ellis: "We Are On Our Way To The Supreme Court"
Re: Breaking! "Massive" Georgia Lawsuit Coming Today That We See The President Saved by AntiWailer: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
This one is so crazy that Trump self fear madness they quickly disown am

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: The UK Economy Is Heading For Its Worst Drop In 300 Years / Ukraine Vs Russia: Western Medias Using False Picture To Spread Propaganda / Russian Economy In Freefall As Putin Facing Deepest Recession Since Fall Of USSR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.