Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle (9103 Views)

MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi / VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics / Lyrics Of Molowo Noni By Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D'prince And Iceprince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by tosinaded(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2011
@eldee
the rapper in question, apologised on twitter afterwards,cos he knew he messed up!

And ure here making flimsy excuses for him! Ure smarter than him abi?
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by mummy3(f): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2011
eghost247:

They Di dint Invite MODE9?WHAT THE HELL

pls always spellcheck
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by javalove(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2011
eldee:

@Javalove

You know I don't take you serious, so let's just leave that.
But go back and read the article, even the guy that wrote this ish you're wanking on admitted that M.I freestyles.
You keep disgracing your dad everywhere you go. . . oponu oshi.

I would have been shocked if you typed anything different. . .no be eldee. . .? Nairaland resident mofo. . . you left my post and attacked me. More like, if you can't win an argument, all is not lost. . .you could still result in calling your opponent vile names. . .agbaya jati jati. . . grin

Admit, MI effs up in public freestyle. . .if he freestyles better when you guys are alone in the bedroom, we are not interested in all that details. On radio, FUK UP!!. . on TV fuk up!!! and yet you are here talking trash. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by 04kaa: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2011
javalove:

. . .no be eldee. . .? Nairaland resident mofo. . .agbaya jati jati. . . grin

javalove , you old pass eldee o, see as u dey call eldee broda grin
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by javalove(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2011
04kaa:

javalove , you old pass eldee o, see as u dey call eldee broda grin

ehhen. . .? aw u take know. . .na still aggbaya na. . . grin

Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by eldee(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2011
tosinaded@:

@eldee
the rapper in question, apologised on twitter afterwards,cos he knew he messed up!

And ure here making flimsy excuses for him! Ure smarter than him abi?

Same way Kanye apologised for calling Bush a racist, do you think I care?
Your point abeg.

javalove:

I would have been shocked if you typed anything different. . .no be eldee. . .? Nairaland resident mofo. . . you left my post and attacked me. More like, if you can't win an argument, all is not lost. . .you could still result in calling your opponent vile names. . .agbaya jati jati. . . grin

Admit, MI effs up in public freestyle. . .if he freestyles better when you guys are alone in the bedroom, we are not interested in all that details. On radio, FUK UP!!. . on TV fuk up!!! and yet you are here talking trash. . .

As usual you hide behind 'Oh he dissed me' when you can't answer the point I made. grin
Your post was 'does he freestyle' . . . my reply was, everyone knows he does . . . did you miss the NEA Awards or did you miss the part of this same post from the beginning where the author said he does?
Is it my fault that all you do is suck Modenine's balls?? And yeah, there's a little matter of you embarrassing your parents too, deal with it. tongue
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by clipsy: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2011
so what he messed up, if not that you people are beefing him why crucify him, if u are so pissed off go and hug transformer, haters.
it's true what they say, once you are on top they find every little thing to bring you down @ o4ka and other haters get a life. b
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by eldee(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
javalove:

ehhen. . .? aw u take know. . .na still aggbaya na. . . grin

Obolangido oshi . . . just because I bully you doesn't make me an agbaya, it just means you're dumb. grin
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by jenace999: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
@javapig, you are so lucky that "Sauron" has gone MIA. Anyways, you can shove your silly comments up your asssssss, mode9 freak. I am sure you a gay. keep sucking his balls. wawa,
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by khanye(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
African Rapper No. Zero grin
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by eghost247(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by javalove(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2011
eldee:

Same way Kanye apologised for calling Bush a racist, do you think I care?
Your point abeg.

As usual you hide behind 'Oh he dissed me' when you can't answer the point I made. grin
Your post was 'does he freestyle' . . . my reply was, everyone knows he does . . . did you miss the NEA Awards or did you miss the part of this same post from the beginning where the author said he does?
Is it my fault that all you do is suck Modenine's balls?? And yeah, there's a little matter of you embarrassing your parents too, deal with it. tongue

Make we hear word abeg. . .before we talk something. . .ohh jay Z don do am. . .Ohh Khanyeezy don do am grin . . .

He freestyles. YES. Did he freestyle when he was called on to do it. . .NO!!!!!

I have said it before. . .MI MIGHT just be another flash in the pan. . .Its not beans to be consistent in spitting dope lyrics. I will hype, preach, hawk TAI album anyday anytime cos I love it. MI2 was wackiti wack (IMO). He should have at least spat some lines from MI3 make we no say e get lyrics. . .

Don't get me wrong. . .I gbadun the guy die. . .just deal with the fact that HE FUKED UP ON RADIO ELDEE!!!!!. . .

As for you calling my parents. . .Naaaa. . .I don pass that stage. . .keep doing it. , no be eldee again? Ehhenn. . .keep on yabbing. . .Just know that I won't yab yours. .

eldee:

Obolangido oshi . . . just because I bully you doesn't make me an agbaya, it just means you're dumb. grin

LMAO grin grin grin Ode oshi ni e. . .agbaya oshi. . .i no say u old pass me. . .dey dere dey decieve urself. . .oponu grin grin grin

Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by Basildon1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2011
eldee:

You do not 'prepare' for freestyles . . . if you do that it becomes pre-written.
Eldee, you fall my hand on this one as per defending MI!

U got it right that u shouldnt prepare for freestyle, but if you go ON AIR and blank out , the least u can do is spit sum rap verses in your head that didnt make the cut for his mixtape and albums. He was meant to strike fear in the heart of newcomers in that studio but he effed up!
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by mikuz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2011
Mumu javalove ! Who did gbono feli feli rap freestyle? Mode nine abi?

The owna of dis mumu thread culdn't have creatd it if he had attendd carniriv 2010 in ph whr M.I freestyled 4 more dan 10 minutes!
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by mbulela: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
i am still asking why he could not call the station and tell them he could not make it, that a few things just came up?
Did he and Ice prince need to disgrace themselves?
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by McCoy91(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^I weep for some people oh. You forgot to say that 'Safe' too was a freestyle, ba?
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by Boewulf(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2011
Guys, remember Jin, the Asian rapper that was killing everybody on freestyles, time to make good record come, homie disappear, maybe M.I. mess up for that day freestyle, make haters no conclude say im no be NO 1,
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by Esinwaju: 1:42am On Mar 24, 2011
Boewulf:

Guys, remember Jin, the Asian rapper that was killing everybody on freestyles, time to make good record come, homie disappear, maybe M.I. mess up for that day freestyle, make haters no conclude say im no be NO 1,
SPOT ON! I hope those that are berating him understands this fact.
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by mamagee3(f): 1:42am On Mar 24, 2011
Esin waju:

SPOT ON! I hope those that are berating him understands this fact.
Yeah, Yeah, whatever!!!!
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by Esinwaju: 1:49am On Mar 24, 2011
mama-gee:

Yeah, Yeah, whatever!!!!
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by mamagee3(f): 1:52am On Mar 24, 2011
Esin waju:

wink wink wink wink
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by shotster50(m): 5:05am On Mar 24, 2011
Mama Gee! Mama Gee!

What is your opinion on this matter? grin
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by Esinwaju: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2011
@shotster, I was going to ask her the same thing.
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by mikuz(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2011
McCoy91:

^^I weep for some people oh. You forgot to say that 'Safe' too was a freestyle, ba?
My old school rap will finish your latest/nobody wanna try M.I like aids test/
I can bet my life that you don't know what a freestyle is!
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by 04kaa: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
mikuz:

safe na freestyle? because he called it safe freestyle, gullible people are easily deceived., if i release a song now and call it a freestyle u go chop am,.
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by Basildon1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2011
"This thread has been polluted, smh @ sum new comments  "
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by 04kaa: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2011
Basildon1:

[size=27pt]"Eldee, you fall my hand on this one as per defending MI!

U got it right that u shouldnt prepare for freestyle, but if you go ON AIR and blank out , the least u can do is spit sum rap verses in your head that didnt make the cut for his mixtape and albums. He was meant to strike fear in the heart of newcomers in that studio but he effed up!  "[/size]

LOL @ blank out
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by 04kaa: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2011
lool grin
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by McCoy91(m): 9:23am On Mar 26, 2011
mikuz:

heediot, you were the one who said mo' gbono feli feli was a freestyle. Lol. Cos he put freestyle beside the song title. Smh.
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by mikuz(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2011
Mccoy u no get sense! Did u even listen 2 d intro of dat jam?
He said "to me this is the hotest beat i heard all last year/ i had 2 do sumtin on dis track mehn/
wtf!!?apart from d fact dat he called it a freestyle everyone knows dat M.I always makes use of strong smileys and metaphors like :
"am on top of the continent like CAIRO"
"am a barren avacado/no PEAR(PEER)"
"I snipe like wesley"
simply dope!
And not :

"am hot ur not, gbolo/u cnt copy me i solo like isolo/"
"girls flock 2 him in twos like noah/
am gettin higher d rest sink lower/"
"swerve through the crowd like okada/
their fada/
wackademus! Compared 2 M.I's lyrics standard!
So get it!lol
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by eghost247(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2011
mikuz:

Mccoy u no get sense! Did u even listen 2 d intro of dat jam?
He said "to me this is the hotest beat i heard all last year/ i had 2 do sumtin on dis track mehn/
wtf!!?apart from d fact dat he called it a freestyle everyone knows dat M.I always makes use of strong smileys and metaphors like :
"am on top of the continent like CAIRO"
"am a barren avacado/no PEAR(PEER)"
"I snipe like wesley"
simply dope!
And not :

"am hot your not, gbolo/u cnt copy me i solo like isolo/"
"girls flock 2 him in twos like noah/
am gettin higher d rest sink lower/"
"swerve through the crowd like okada/
their fada/
wackademus! Compared 2 M.I's lyrics standard!
So get it!lol
right on
Re: Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle by slimshay(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2011
Abeg debate for those wey sabi. . .which is wacker?

I snipe like Wesley or I solo like Isolo grin

People no go kill me for hia grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2011? / Kelly Hansome Involved In An Auto Accident, Receives Get Well Soon Message From / Mr Eazi - 'Surrender' Ft. Simi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.