Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

CHYMALL Has Come To Stay...nairaland Mods Stop Banning Me, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CHYMALL Has Come To Stay...nairaland Mods Stop Banning Me, (228 Views)

Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down / Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / Nairaland Keeps Banning Me For No Concrete Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHYMALL Has Come To Stay...nairaland Mods Stop Banning Me, by Nackzy: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dear Nairlanders i have been on CHYMALL Advert on Nairaland for almost a year Now, if CHYMALL wasn't Real i wouldn't still be talking about till today, i have been in CHYMALL for a year Now there's no 10th day that i don't get alert, I have a lot of people on Nairaland that have join my WhatsApp group and today are members, they're all enjoying the business, i give each an everyone of you on Nairaland my Word, you'll never be disappointed,
Join my WhatsApp Group and Private Chat me for More info,
Online Spammers no need to Join because you won't be able to Spam the group..
https:///K2xwRFqlMNZEmWsP6Dm7Xm
You scan also Scan the Bar Code with WhatsApp Camera to Join the group

Two Things you Need to Become a Member in CHYMALL is Understanding and Courage..
You Will Never Regret Joining CHYMALL

Re: CHYMALL Has Come To Stay...nairaland Mods Stop Banning Me, by Uzomacharles: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Carry this scam comot from here na
Re: CHYMALL Has Come To Stay...nairaland Mods Stop Banning Me, by Nackzy: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Carry this scam comot from here na
May the Heavens Forgive You...Amen, May you not be Punished according to the evil Words that comes from your mouth, Amen, May God Forgive you, May God help you to stop Smoking Weed.. Amen
Re: CHYMALL Has Come To Stay...nairaland Mods Stop Banning Me, by Uzomacharles: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nackzy:
May the Heavens Forgive You ...Amen, May you not be Punished according to the evil Words that comes from your mouth, Amen, May God Forgive you, May God help you to stop Smoking Weed.. Amen

@First Bolded......Amen

@Second Bolded.....Which bad word?

@Last bolded....Sir I don't smoke weed please
Re: CHYMALL Has Come To Stay...nairaland Mods Stop Banning Me, by Nackzy: 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Uzomacharles:

@First Bolded......Amen

@Second Bolded.....Which bad word?

@Last bolded....Sir I don't smoke weed please
No Problem bro, but don't always jump into trades that you know nothing about to make comments, There's Something i Notice about Karma, Karma Knows you by name, knows your house address. There are Forces of nature you take for granted, but the have there own way of impacting in you, at times you don't even know why some things happen to you
Re: CHYMALL Has Come To Stay...nairaland Mods Stop Banning Me, by Uzomacharles: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nackzy:

No Problem bro, but don't always jump into trades that you know nothing about to make comments, There's Something i Notice about Karma, Karma Knows you by name, knows your house address. There are Forces of nature you take for granted, but the have there own way of impacting in you, at times you don't even know why some things happen to you

why would kama fight me for saying my mind?

(1) (Reply)

How Can Flu Shot Doctor Help Save Lives? / Banks To Recover Their Losses From You!!! / Urgent Need Of AMEX Check!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.