Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden (1033 Views)

Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza / Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Linx1234: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
United States President, Donald Trump has again claimed that his victory in the just concluded presidential election was stolen.

On Tuesday, Trump retweeted a publication which says 79 percent of his voters “believe election was stolen”.

The American leader said he totally agrees, adding that instances of irregularities have been detailed in his team’s legal action.

“They are 100% correct, but we are fighting hard. Our big ............. https://janefblog.com/15628-2us-election-my-victory-was-stolen-trump-continues-to-rant-as-he-shades-biden/

1 Share

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Jashub: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Please fight on sir. Do not let voter fraud be the "pill" swallowed by us here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by juman(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Rather one hundred percent of his votes were stolen.
Trump museveni.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by HandmadeD: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
It's well
Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Then show us proof, scratch that, show the supreme court proof and stop wailing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jashub:
Please fight on sir. Do not let voter fraud be the "pill" swallowed by us here in Nigeria.

FAKE NEWS, there was no fraud, trump is just a sore loser he has history of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
juman:
Rather one hundred percent of his votes were stolen.
Trump museveni.

But in states he won, they were not stolen
States where republican won senatorial seats, those votes were not stolen. Only trump votes in places he lost were stolen. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by peacekante: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
This man self
Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Jashub: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
maynia:

FAKE NEWS, there was no fraud, trump is just a sore loser he has history of it.
Fake news according to JewNN, abi? Better wake up.
Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jashub:

FAKE NEWS according to sensible people.

Why don't you bring one proof of real news?

1 Like

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jashub:

You are the one thinking dead, bring one proof of voters fraud, just one

2 Likes

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Jashub: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
maynia:

FAKE NEWS according to sensible people.

Why don't you bring one proof of real news?
Brother, such matters are presented in a court of law, not on social media. And as it stands, there will be a hearing in court.
Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jashub:
Brother, such matters are presented in a court of law, not on social media. And as it stands, there will be a hearing in court.

The same court cases he has been losing back to back?

Lost in Georgia too
Even after a recount by hand, he still lost!

1 Like

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Jashub: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
maynia:

Which ones...? Is it the one filed by his team, or by individuals?
Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jashub:

where are you reading your news? Go and stay updated

1 Like

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jashub:

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Jashub: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
maynia:

Lost in Georgia too
Even after a recount by hand, he still lost!
There is a second recount sire. Signature verification is about to expose Biden's miraculous landslide victory. grin
Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jashub:
There is a second recount sire. Signature verification is about to expose Biden's miraculous landslide victory. grin

The second recount he won? cheesy
Please screenshot the news you read

1 Like

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jashub:

Why are you living in illusion purposely?
Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Jashub: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
maynia:

The second recount he won? cheesy
Please screenshot the news you read
Better update yourself. And for your information, there is a second recount on going.

Peace wink
Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jashub:

Show me where you got your news tongue

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jashub:
Better update yourself. And for your information, there is a second recount on going.

Peace wink

Second recount in Anambra abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jashub:

Peace wink

Stop living in illusion tongue tongue

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by 01pudesseld: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Koulture(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
maynia:

Stop living in illusion tongue tongue
Why are you wasting your time trying to educate the dumb mofo?

1 Like

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by dogmart(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hmm
Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by Jashub: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Koulture:

Why are you wasting your time trying to educate the dumb mofo?
Your brother is not trying to educate me. On the contrary, he is only trying to make me believe in the same stupidity you clowns swallow daily.
Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by muykem: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Just the way IPOB are ranting on Atiku that lost his village to Buhari till date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden by juman(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
maynia:

But in states he won, they were not stolen
States where republican won senatorial seats, those votes were not stolen. Only trump votes in places he lost were stolen. cheesy

Trump is a character that does not deserve to be a governor even in nigeria.
He is a reckless individual.
He is disgracing america the way he behave.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Ghana's 60th Independence Day / When Donald Trump Wins And African Americans Come Back To Live In Africa / 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.