Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (115263 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by favy19(f): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
stay away from ur so called wife now,,,keep in touch with ur kids,,stop trusting man rather trust God de more,,,lastly read psalm119:133.

2 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Dayonsky(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kaiiiiiii, nawa ooo. Bros you need space. This your wife needs deliverance. I will say you should not give up on her and continue pray and fast so she can break free from the yoke she found herself. For now avoid their family if possible and send money for your children's upkeep making your children understand that you're going out to hustle and give them a better life, though don't allow them to stay too long around there. Its well ooo
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by mooxander(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
you know the cause of your problem is her kpekus... and you keep seeking it...
bottom line.. you like your situation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by IMASTEX: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
coolsegun2002:
body count doesn't matter....body count doesn't matter...
still...make calculated risk....a sexually responsible lady is a calculated risk....dont mention me..I've used 2 valium tablet

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by DTOBS(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
@Op! I read your story with all keen interest and I am been forced to give this little piece of advice because I am actually touched by this story of yours.

1. Please do all you can do to get your kids away from this woman and her family. Your kids must not grow up to inherit this curse ravaging this your wife's family. I understand this might not be easy and if it will require you to go the court way i.e going to court to seek for the sole propriety over those kids but not until you've done a DNA to ascertain this kids are really yours. please don't hesitate since all you are doing is still for your kids.

2. Make sure your kids are with your mother and do all you can do to make sure Your mother gibe them the best of care she can. Give her every penny she will need to do this. The kids will miss their mother truly but you can go the extra mile to sit them both down and tell them from beginning to the end the journey so far, dont worry of they dont understand now, they will surely do later on.

3. Cut every ties with that woman cos what she is carrying is beyond what you can solve. If you keep seeing her, there is no way you wont want to keep sleeping with her and you will Always find yourself back to the ground. Divorce is not a sin! If you must do it, do it early not when you are near your grave.

4. Make sure you focus more on your life rebuilding. If going outside Nigeria is still top of your priority, never be deterred with that your wife's brother has done, re start the process and never give up.

I believe God will look down on you and return all that you've lost and it will be in manifold!.

Stay Happy Brother.

2 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Ikea81: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
I have the solution. But I won't tell you here till you are ready
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by hashtagged(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Did your mom later remarried?

Lol, no and why? She was done with men at that point
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Ikennamurphy: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
hashtagged:

Lol, no and why? She was done with men at that point
Okay, I was only concerned about her being lonely
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by hashtagged(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Okay, I was only concerned about her being lonely
I know, but she would be a bit lonely but she has her children around
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Ikennamurphy: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
hashtagged:

I know, but she would be a bit lonely but she has her children around
Okay, I wish her all the best, you guys should make sure you check up on mama regularly oo and if possible take her out once in a while, enjoy
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Bukylinaxchange(f): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

Well, I don't wNt my kids to go through what I went through so I forgave her.. God was answering my prayers and things started picking gradually.. I went to meet them, took them all out and did shopping for them..
I was planning on how to relocate them to where I was...
Now this is the revelation..
My wife has been used,thats the fact...
My photography business first collapsed.
I did about 5 businesses that just one of it can make me a millionaire, every business collapsed.. The more I sleep with her, the more things become worse for me...
All these revelation came after I was told to pray and fast..

When things started picking gradually for me this year, I payed for a shop 300k,it was almost my son's birthday. So I went to see them.. We slept together, I came back after the birthday.. Could you believe, I was chased away from that shop and till now, I was only able to recover just 50k from the money..
Before my mom's birthday again, I was doing some business and it started picking. Went for my mom's, she came for the birthday too, we slept together, and when I came back to my business, the war I fought was unfathomable.. It collapsed too..
I am a very prayerful person and believe me, in the 8yrs we've been together, I never slept with another woman. I sweared with everything they gave me cos they couldn't believe me..
Before my daughter's birthday, God was merciful to me and I started another business.. I was warned severely never to sleep with her again.. Till now, my business is gradually picking and am able to send them money for upkeep and my kids school fees....

Now this my wife have an immediate younger brother who is a travel agent, I remember last year I introduced a friend to him and even vouch and stood for him that nothing will go wrong.. Truly he did this guy's traveling to Dubai and the guy went.. But we didn't know what happened and this guy came back.. Maybe he was deported or not, nobody knows but this my friend came to arrest me and I was told to produce my Inlaw.. He came and we were both locked up for 3days..along the line, the matter got settled, I parted with some money after selling one of my equipment. And he too also raised some money.. So this year, when things were already picking up for me, he got into another problem and this time, they were gonna jail him, so I borrowed him 100k and he promised to pay them 50k monthly till he complete the payment.. It was a travel gone sour though I know some people he has done traveling for and they are doing fine in their respective country of choice.

So this year, someone decided to help me travel out, he gave me UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA admission processing fees, it was 120cad, but I gave this my Inlaw 150$ believing that atleast, since I am his Inlaw and have done him alot of goods before nothing will go wrong..
That was in August..
Fast forward to 2days ago, I messaged University of Manitoba since I wasn't getting any update, and I was told my application was not submitted neither paid for, I almost collapsed... So what he did was doctored some documents and sent to me and I believed him..
Right now, I am in a fix..
About my wife's promiscuity, I have all evidence of their chat..
After forgiving her over that chat, when I went for my daughter's birthday, I wanted to go through her phone, she gave me a heavy fight that I can't go through her phone, the phone I bought for her with my money..
When she slept, I opened it with her Fingerprint.
The chats there are so damaging. Some have slept with her and still wanting to do more, some she is already negotiating with.
She works in a beer parlor now and she is already using waist beads, she knows I hate these things..

I can't tell it all but if you have a question to ask, or anything you think I missed, ask me and i will tell you the truth..
My Inlaw hasn't pick my call to tell me why that happened..

If you think this is a fabricated story,
I have all evidences.
If enough people ask for it, I will release it here..

Pls drop evidences,we don't want fabeicated stories
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:

And let me shock you, we now give him monthly stipends to feed himself.. The wife he wanted to die for abandoned him.
O boy forget about your father, he had lived his life, live yours and never repeat his mistakes. If you want to move forward leave this your public toilet of a wife and face your life squarely. You have been warned about having sex with her, yet you still persisted in doing it. O boy you arent getting younger ooo paddle your canoe now or never
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by mickelkingz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nbotee:
So what do U want Nairalanders to do for U now? U have seen dat she is responsible for ur problems and have seen how promiscuous she is and yet U are telling us U are in a fix? What fix?

we are learning from experience. for us bachelor's make we no go jam delilah
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by raymondhill: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cut the shit. Move on with your life and take care of yourself and your kids. You won't get the shoulder of any nairalander to cry on. For once, be a real man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by ACE1010: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
not that, I could have said this with my main account, but it was banned..
You see in life, if your first step was a mistake, you will keep having problems....
The mistake I made early in life keeps bringing more problems..
The one his brother did recently was what brought about this thread..
I have been through alot in life, from one problem to another, I keep fighting, I keep praying but if your problem lives with you, you hardly get an escape route..
Those kids should never suffer for what they knew nothing about believe me... Every decision am still making revolves around my kids..
Till today, I blame my father for every thing that has happened to me cos he was nowhere to be found when we needed him most..
And let me shock you, we now give him monthly stipends to feed himself.. The wife he wanted to die for abandoned him.

And let me shock you, we now give him monthly stipends to feed himself.. The wife he wanted to die for abandoned him

I'm Shocked beyond words
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by ACE1010: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
no matter what happens, those kids will never suffer their mother's sin....
Wish she could give me my kids but she is using them as her bargaining chip

How are we sure the children are his
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by ACE1010: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin. U c y its good to drink and smoke some times grin and have one igbo smoking friend.....it kips our brain running

grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Anaerobi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
ststyreal:

Funny you... Change indeed.. person wey add stealing join her runs naim you expect to change like that.
I do not doubt the fact that such people can change, but they also need a strong force to make them change.
My dear the young man is a true definition of True And Faithful Lover. he only felt in the hand of a wrong woman...
if you have ever been in true love, I believe you should understand.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Dreyton36: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
7BigSquids:

Woow. Thanks for lending a hand out.

This is good.

God bless us all
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Dreyton36: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
I will mail you sir, thanks..

Remember FRIDAY

Stay blessed and stay true , peace ..
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Perfectsouth(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dreyton36:

Remember FRIDAY

Stay blessed and stay true , peace ..
I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by CzarChris(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
oma19:
You know the answers to your problem, coming here to inform us means you know.
Or you just want to confirm it, kai anyways run run run run, work and feed ur children she will never change ooooo, only if God touch her.
How is he sure that the kids are even he's? Think about it.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Joecrane(f): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
You must be stupid. Sex freak? How? Gum gum type? How?

ahnie:
my questions....
1...Did the Yahoo guy that she stole fuel money from later slept with her?
2....Are you a sex freak?
3...after you were warned not to have sex with her...why do you always have sex with her and the romp days always coincides with your kids birthdays.
4...I noticed from your narrative that you're the clingy and gum gum type.

please be kind enough to answer my questions.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Coinbased: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
U need money to keep a home you need money to save a home too
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by flokisky: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wahala indeed be like bicycle �
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Roseey0(f): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Asides praying for yourself.
Have you prayed for her ?
All she needs is a one on one with God.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by HopeUzodinma: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
ahnie:
my questions....
1...Did the Yahoo guy that she stole fuel money from later slept with her?
2....Are you a sex freak?
3...after you were warned not to have sex with her...why do you always have sex with her and the romp days always coincides with your kids birthdays.
4...I noticed from your narrative that you're the clingy and gum gum type.

please be kind enough to answer my questions.

You had one shot to ask questions, and you chose the foolishest of them all.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by clancymiim(f): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hahaha hahaha hahaha I just can’t stop laughing. Yahoo boys are doing the most
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 2buffagain(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
The moment it was clear you should no longer sleep with her, that should have meant automatic divorce.
You should have demoted her to baby mama right there.

Divorce is actually supported in the Bible for this exact situation you are in dude.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by AnthonyAk(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Oo na olodo, ur wife didnt help but she isnt the cause of ur issues. Reading the part about admission fees really annoyed me to my core , j dodnt even understand it but all I can think of is a fool and his money parting ways
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by enonche85(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
yeah he slept with her and she felt cheated according to her..

I was legally married to her, do you wish I become promiscuous?

1st born Sept 2
2nd Sept 28..
We are not living together, we stay in separate states and body no be firewood.

I am not a gum gum guy, from what I experienced in my family, I decided to stick to one woman to avoid my kids going through whatever I went through in life.

Ur first child is my birthday mate!.
On a serious note, ur peace of mind is key because u seem like a nice & hardworking guy to me. I will advice u leave her for now until u are convinced she's turn a new leaf. Still sleeping with her while she's sleeping around is digging ur grave for u. If u can get ur kids from her take them to ur mom's while u concentrate on making money n building urself, that should be ur priority for now. She might give ur kids a bad impression about u. And also ur kids being around ur mother in-law who's obviously in support of what ur wife is doing is not a good idea.

Lastly, don't forget to pray to God about this.... I wish u all the best.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Passionate1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thank God u are still alive. . .Avoid her like d plague. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.