Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola (928 Views)

This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola / I Didn’t Disturb You, Don’t Disturb Oyetola, Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola / You Can't Shave My Head In My Absence, Oyetola Tells Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by Adverts247: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
A former governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola has called on the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola not to trouble Governor Adegboyega Oyetola, since he never troubled him as governor. 

He spoke against the background  of the tension generated by reports that ex-Governor  Aregbesola plans to hold a political programme parallel to the incumbent Governor Gboyega Oyetola's second anniversary celebrations on Friday, 27 November, 2020.

Prince Oyinlola, in a statement on Wednesday said he noted Aregbesola's explanation that he was coming to the state to engage with the people on the EndSARS crisis as directed by President Muhammadu Buhari but advised that the Interior Minister could do that on another day.

"It is necessary that I put my own experience on record.  I took over from Chief Bisi Akande in May 2003 and, I can say that throughout my almost eight years in government, and despite our political differences, Akande never gave me any problem. It is common knowledge that Mr Aregbesola took over from me, and, despite the circumstances of his coming to that office, I did not do anything to undermine his authority throughout his eight years in government. That is the spirit with which I appeal that the Interior Minister (Aregbesola) avoid doing anything that will suggest a plan to make the state ungovernable for Mr Oyetola.

"As a former governor of that state, I plead that we give peace a chance. The state has witnessed enough unnecessary crises in recent weeks coupled with the Coronavirus pandemic which has upended people's economy and general wellbeing. Our people are suffering; they deserve a respite from all forms of crises as they struggle to make ends meet.

"All of us former governors, as leaders of our people, we all have a stake in making Osun State to work for the good of our people who have had to deal with one hardship or the other. We will be seen as doing that when we avoid making the job of the incumbent governor difficult for him. May God help our state and its people in this difficult time," Prince Oyinlola said.

He also counseled Governor Oyetola to, at all times, let the welfare and wellbeing of the people remain his priority as he crosses over to the second half of his term.

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by TossTos: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Will He listen to you
Oyetola was made governor by them { Aregbesola and Tinubu } expect them to redirect him . He also will dance to there tune because of his second term .

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Damn... This Tinubu and Aregbe Feud is getting serious oo
Re: I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
ok
Re: I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by Gandollaar(f): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2020
There's no rift between the two. Oyinlola is Ipob - thatfairguy1

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by helinues: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Media hyping...

No source
Re: I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by article1: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Damn... This Tinubu and Aregbe Feud is getting serious oo
Which Tinubu?
Re: I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by Kaylet: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2020
There's no division anywhere, don't be deceived.

They're always same
Re: I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by ThatFairGuy1: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Gandollaar:
There's no rift between the two. Oyinlola is Ipob - thatfairguy1
Oyinlola is just seeking relevance as a forgone politician.

Aregbesola is a man of peace (Quote me anywhere) though he doesn't tolerate cheating.

He's not even the organizer.

“Therefore, the lecture was a decision of the legislators and not organised by Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola as falsely reported by some sections of the media, traditional and social."
Re: I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by Gandollaar(f): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Aregbesola is a man of peace (Quote me anywhere) though he doesn't tolerate cheating.

“Therefore, the lecture was a decision of the legislators and not organised by Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola as falsely reported by some sections of the media, traditional and social."
Damage control sold to their zombies.
Re: I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by MosheDayan: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Gandollaar:
Damage control sold to their zombies.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

SHUT UP!!!
Re: I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2020
Greedy polithiefians, Let's take care of all your domestic and industrial cleaning as you all get ready for the Christmas and new year celebration, fumigation inclusive, our services are pocket friendly, check my signature
Re: I Didn't Disturb You,  Don't Disturb Oyetola,  Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola by helinues: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2020
59nine:
[s][/s]

Nigga being watch when to cancel or not ..

This to be gone soon..

grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why FG Is Constructing Narrow Gauge On Eastern Rail —Minister / $25 Billion Nigeria Morocco Gas Pipeline Will Change The Energy Sector In Africa / The Africa-france Summit Postponed To October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.