Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) (45684 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
If dey continue dey burn tifs, ipob members go finish oo..

We are wiser now, idiat.... Paid miscreant
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
tyup:
shocked

I'm not sure I've seen such barbaric act in the North
stop stealing else those guys in North will use your head play ball at the shout of barawo. Only a thief will sympathise with fellow thief.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by Justpassingby45(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
I hate jungle justice. Many innocent souls have been waisted in this act
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by johnoj24(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
This is very very bad what did he do to warrant this? Even if he rub you of your 1m, it can't be compare to his life.

#Say no to jungle justice#

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by Justpassingby45(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
stop stealing else those guys in North will use your head play ball at the shout of barawo. Only a thief will sympathise with fellow thief.

You liad, i hate when life is waisted carelessly
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by ignis: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Just like that?
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by TheAviator2000: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
You see this country, my brother forget! We deserve the bad leadership we get!
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by planetx: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
The poor people in Nigeria are the worst set of human beings walking this planet, their wickedness is why they deserve the hell they are living in.
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by chatinent: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
I don't justify his act but there's no single person there who hasn't stolen before

Should we all be burnt then?
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Northerners will hardly allow you kill a thieves not to talk of setting them ablaze.
At least you beat and hand them over to the police.
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by JVector: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Babaric!

#EndSARS
#EndExtraJudicialKilling
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by ebenezer202l(f): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
I've never seen any people as useléss as Delta people
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by HoluGraze: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
This is not the way at all

Maybe it is because of this barbaric and inhumane acts we're suffering in the hands of our leaders
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Justpassingby45:

You liad, i hate when life is waisted carelessly
what are you even saying? This is the reason why kidnapper will continue to kidnap people and when caught, someone like you will condemn judgement on them.
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by micflo28(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
I don't cheer this stuffs anymore, the reason is, when a stranger's phone is snatched, they do nothing, seeming like they support it. When it happens to one of them, that's when they burn the thief. We are all like our leaders. Purging must be in totality and unbiased.
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
And the worst part is these people go dey hail the politicians. The fact is most people are thieves in this country, maybe in term of fraudulent business where they will call the price to customers far above the normal price or selling substandard products to unsuspecting buyers and all sorts of sharp practices in doing their business.

Just because of an ordinary phone, not that the guy harmed them. Most Nigerians are just hypocrites. This is barbaric
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by vickydevoka(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
De day thief shoot me for hand na en I no de pity thief. Abeg if u never experience theft b4 n u de pity dis guys, I pray one day u go experience one make I know watin go be ur comment there after
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
This is actually barbaric

Very pathetic
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by capitalzero: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1373000/mob-sets-suspected-thief-ablaze-delta-snatching-phone-toy-gun-graphic/

I am expecting police to shoot at those barbarians but they will not. Rather they would arrest some if possible and collect bribes to free them.
Injustice being coordinated by police and judiciary is reason by jungle justice.
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by uBuNiT: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
tyup:
shocked
That s why bad things are in increase in the north,
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by ABCthings: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Judolisco:
sad
Dis people no dey ever calm down small play like dis dem go Don burn person... Na wa o
nawa o. What if it was a comedy skit sef?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by darichlife: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Some Nigerians are worst than SARS, how can you burn a human being because of material things. this country is indeed sickening
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Persons who did this to their fellow Human are more Wicked and Evil than the one they Murdered!!

You may have a point Sir
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by ABCthings: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
uBuNiT:

That s why bad things are in increase in the north,

[img]https%3a%2f%2fmedia.%2fmedia%2fX1dWhZOq7gODm%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=6MzdheJy%2buaaN%2blgE6pXhoAlxxilgm%2bActSgUlilxO4%3d[/img]
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by jayloms: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
In a sane society, these savages would be charged with murder. Pitiful!!!
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by ike95: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
thunder must fire you today, hater
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
tyup:
shocked

We don't roast thieves like cocoyam. We give a them a few slaps and hand them over to the police for prosecution.
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Pele shogbo...the north that will cut your head off with a blunt cutlass simply for being a Christian
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by Codedlyon: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Persons who did this to their fellow Human are more Wicked and Evil than the one they Murderers!!
I agree. Most of them are Even thieves themselves. Ole leverybody. Because of ordinary phone. Naija wicked.
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) by Pauladex(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours / Kenyan Policewoman On The Run After Killing Her Lover Colleague (Photos) / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.