Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:06 PM

Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) (45728 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2020
PervertProphet:

You are one of those zombies who reads without comprehending and the funny thing that makes me laugh is you think you are even smart.

None of my arguments validate your useless display of ignorance rather it shows how I expose your circus showmanship of ignorance. Anyone who goes through all my replies to you will immediately be reeducated to the fact that Christianity rapidly advanced the tech and philosophy as most of the genius Scientists and Theists (Thinkers) were all Christians and no Atheists despite some ungodly men within the faith who tried to stop these Christians via execution which is in no way a reflection of the lifestyle of the founder of Christianity: Jesus.
Lol! Irrational Bastard

Funny enough even the Big Bang Theory that Atheism builds it's foundation was first propounded by a Catholic Priest. So much noise for all your silliness when Christians even propounded the foundation of major Scientific discoveries.

Stop being silly. You are not smart. You are just a half-baked illiterate who is too pompous to admit to the facts before him while setting up irrelevant straw man arguments to try and make the Christian faith look bad.

Did Jesus and the Apostles kill anyone for their rejection of the faith? Nope!

Did Jesus Christ according to core Christian belief not create same Atheists or Agnostics like yourself who deride and mock Him?
Yes He did so now how do you want us to take the unchristian actions of the Catholic Church Head as more of a Christian example than Jesus Christ Himself and the Apostles. Even these unchristian catholic church head of that period within the Catholic faith are largely denounced.

Very irrelevant argument.
It is like saying Marxism or Atheism should no more be practiced by you because of the militant Marxists and Communists during the Soviet Periods that lead to the death of more people than any other recorded so called religious war.

You talk too much that's why I don't even read most of the things u posted. I guess it is so hard fighting against common sense that's why u write long epistles that at the end I don't even read...

I barely read 10% of your comments, sorry, I only give u a part of my spare time to entertain your delusions

By the way, u haven't told me how yahweh has proven himself in history with evidences that truly this is yahweh in action
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by sonmvayina(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2020
PervertProphet:

Nobody knows you, Church Rat.

I no blame you, nah your papa I blame for not pulling out on time, or maybe it is a burst condom. I guess all I am saying. Your mum should have just given your dad a Mouth Action...then this excuse for a human being..

Get off mention..slowpoke.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2020
dazzlingd:

You talk too much......

And yet no sense

So worded but no direction.

Conclusion remains that scientific advancement is independent of religious beliefs and u trying to bend your mind into believing that scientific evolution is from christianity is not only a confirmation bias but the saddest lie you will ever tell urself....however, lies are sweet, enjoy it all in your head and the head of myopic minded people like yours

Little cow.

Learn how to read and comprehend logic first. If not you will forever not see the answer I gave you previously about YHWH and His power.

Reading and being able to comprehend things is a useful skill that will take you out of poverty aside the argument that we are having now, dazzlingrat.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

I no blame you, nah your papa I blame for not pulling out on time, or maybe it is a burst condom. I guess all I am saying. Your mum should have just given your dad a Mouth Action...then this excuse for a human being..

Get off mention..slowpoke.

Thank God.

Your papa and Mama born imbe.cile like you so sharp guys like me go continue dey disgrace you and your illiteracy.

Sodomite with a leaking anus.
Bobrisky's Twin.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
PervertProphet:

Little cow.

Learn how to read and comprehend logic first. If not you will forever not see the answer I gave you previously about YHWH and His power.

Reading and being able to comprehend things is a useful skill that will take you out of poverty aside the argument that we are having now, dazzlingrat.

Reading a lengthy trash

The world is moving forward little guy, it is obvious religion is irrelevant in our society not to talk of the white man's religion...even the whites that gave u the religion are moving forward and taking it less seriously.
They still wonder how we blacks still hold on to the book used to enslave us so heartedly....making reference to israel, lion of judah, Jerusalem, going to mecca....your so called holy books never had anything good to mention about blacks or africans...it is all about the Jews and the west..
All the saints are whites.

Egypt which sophisticated ancient civilisation was spoken of in a terrible manner, speaking of it as a cursed land and yet u africans haven't woken up that the bible and koran meant no good for you africans.
Ethiopia which was mentioned in the bible was with racial insult, can the Ethiopian change his skin??

You are a disgrace to your skin, a disgrace to your brain, a disgrace to your land, disgrace to your heritage and shall be a disgrace to the generation after u if u won't free yourself from the psychological slavery and mental retardation

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Keep fighting for your white lords and their ancient outdated books, keep being a mental slave to the books they used in enslaving your ancestors...
But you have no right to judge those who decide to be free and think for themselves because they are light years ahead of u in mental emancipation
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
dazzlingd:

[s]Reading a lengthy trash

The world is moving forward little guy, it is obvious religion is irrelevant in our society not to talk of the white man's religion...even the whites that gave u the religion are moving forward and taking it less seriously.
They still wonder how we blacks still hold on to the book used to enslave us so heartedly....making reference to israel, lion of judah, Jerusalem, going to mecca....your so called holy books never had anything good to mention about blacks or africans...it is all about the Jews and the west..
All the saints are whites.

Egypt which sophisticated ancient civilisation was spoken of in a terrible manner, speaking of it as a cursed land and yet u africans haven't woken up that the bible and koran meant no good for you africans.
Ethiopia which was mentioned in the bible was with racial insult, can the Ethiopian change his skin??

You are a disgrace to your skin, a disgrace to your brain, a disgrace to your land, disgrace to your heritage and shall be a disgrace to the generation after u if u won't free yourself from the psychological slavery and mental retardation [/s]

As usual, the usual schizophrenic conversation of a delusional mad diseased brain cow.

Dazzling kid.

I wanted to debunk your foolishness sentence for sentence like I always do but I thought on a second note. Let me just use one Bible verse to prove to everyone that you know nothing.

If I can show at least that something positive is said about the Black Race and her land then everyone can see that you just an irrelevant black racist and a stupid one at that.

Psalm 68:31
Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.

Acts 8:27:
And he rose and went. And there was an Ethiopian, a eunuch, a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure. He had come to Jerusalem to worship.

Now, there are also verses that reads the judgement of God on every nationality inclusive of the Israelites, Persians, Egyptians, Ethiopians, etcetera when they reject YHWH for long.

You can't stand in my presence in real life. Slave. I am blessed while you are the curse to your family, tribe, generation and the ones after you. You shall receive all these curses ijn because you dared cursed a child of YHWH same way Balaam tried causing the israelites in his failed attempts.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
PervertProphet:

As usual, the usual schizophrenic conversation of a delusional mad diseased brain cow.

Dazzling kid.

I wanted to debunk your foolishness sentence for sentence like I always do but I thought on a second note. Let me just use one Bible verse to prove to everyone that you know nothing.

If I can show at least that something positive is said about the Black Race and her land then everyone can see that you just an irrelevant black racist and a stupid one at that.

Psalm 68:31
Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.

Acts 8:27:
And he rose and went. And there was an Ethiopian, a eunuch, a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure. He had come to Jerusalem to worship.

Now, there are also verses that reads the judgement of God on every nationality inclusive of the Israelites, Persians, Egyptians, Ethiopians, etcetera when they reject YHWH for long.

You can't stand in my presence in real life. Slave. I am blessed while you are the curse to your family, tribe, generation and the ones after you. You shall receive all these curses ijn because you dared cursed a child of YHWH same way Balaam tried causing the israelites in his failed attempts.

The .moment I knew u weren't ok was when I told you to prove the bible is true and you started quoting the bible to prove it's true..

Gerrorut slave, go worship your white master jesus
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
dazzlingd:

The .moment I knew u weren't ok was when I told you to prove the bible is true and you started quoting the bible to prove it's true..

Gerrorut slave, go worship your white master jesus

Yes!

I will worship my LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Lol! You seed of Satan. Don't you know I am a proud Slave of Jesus Christ. Who in his or her right mind won't be a proud Slave of the most perfect Creator?!
You will also bow down before Him either in eternity or in Hell away from Him if you die in complete disobedience to Him.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
PervertProphet:

Yes!

I will worship my LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Lol! You seed of Satan. Don't you know I am a proud Slave of Jesus Christ. Who in his or her right mind won't be a proud Slave of the most perfect Creator?!
You will also bow down before Him either in eternity or in Hell away from Him if you die in complete disobedience to Him.

Most perfect creator? Who told u jesus was perfect? A dead jew he is....and even him knows I am not in his slave to worship him
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2020
dazzlingd:

Most perfect creator? Who told u jesus was perfect? A dead jew he is....and even him knows I am not in his slave to worship him

Raisin Head.

Jew, he is to you, tout.

God, he is to 2.2Billion people and all in HIS Creation.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2020
PervertProphet:

Raisin Head.

Jew, he is to you, tout.

God, he is to 2.2Billion people and all in HIS Creation.

2.2 billion people is an exaggerated figure....many people have long abandoned religion but still fill it in forms for formality purposes.....

However, billions of people can be wrong...

Billions of people believe jesus is a prophet
Billions of people beleive jesus is not a prophet but the son of yahweh.

Now one of this set of billions is definitely wrong

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2020
dazzlingd:

2.2 billion people is an exaggerated figure....many people have long abandoned religion but still fill it in forms for formality purposes.....

However, billions of people can be wrong...

Billions of people believe jesus is a prophet
Billions of people beleive jesus is not a prophet but the son of yahweh.

Now one of this set of billions is definitely wrong

Saints and Demons all believe there Jesus is Lord and that is why the individuals like you that they possessed get triggered the most when Jesus, the so called "Jew" is mentioned or glorified.

It's amazing how this 1st century historical divine figure prevails across all cultures whether for those who attack him or for those who believe in his Lordship as Saviour.

There is no hiding from Him whether now or in eternity.

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2020
PervertProphet:

Saints and Demons all believe there Jesus is Lord and that is why the individuals like you that they possessed get triggered the most when Jesus, the so called "Jew" is mentioned or glorified.

It's amazing how this 1st century historical divine figure prevails across all cultures whether for those who attack him or for those who believe in his Lordship as Saviour.

Prove it that demons believe in jesus

Theres nothing special about jesus, he is a dead jew to an average Chinese man....any name can be made to appear powerful and sacred when mixed with myths and exaggerations in the society they trend.
The name has been mocked several times, oh fuvking christ...
He is only special in your head and the heads of other worshippers...That's how it works.

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2020
dazzlingd:

[s]Prove it that demons believe in jesus

Theres nothing special about jesus, he is a dead jew to an average Chinese man....any name can be made to appear powerful and sacred when mixed with myths and exaggerations in the society they trend.
The name has been mocked several times, oh fuvking christ...
He is only special in your head and the heads of other worshippers...That's how it works.[/s]

James 2:19:
You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror.

Mark 1:21-28 NLT — Jesus and his companions went to the town of Capernaum. When the Sabbath day came, he went into the synagogue and began to teach. The people were amazed at his teaching, for he taught with real authority—quite unlike the teachers of religious law. Suddenly, a man in the synagogue who was possessed by an evil spirit began shouting, “Why are you interfering with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!” Jesus cut him short. “Be quiet! Come out of the man,” he ordered. At that, the evil spirit screamed, threw the man into a convulsion, and then came out of him. Amazement gripped the audience, and they began to discuss what had happened. “What sort of new teaching is this?” they asked excitedly. “It has such authority! Even evil spirits obey his orders!” The news about Jesus spread quickly throughout the entire region of Galilee.

The next thing this demonic chained boy will say is "I asked for proof and you went to the Bible to bring it"
Lol! If one seeks to read the proof of the laws of Nigeria. Is it not the Nigerian Constitution that one will go to?

No other book of antiquity exists that details this fact other the Bible. Not even the qu'ran which is ¼ of the total Bible collection in volume comes close so to the Bible. We must go.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2020
PervertProphet:

James 2:19:
You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror.

Mark 1:21-28 NLT — Jesus and his companions went to the town of Capernaum. When the Sabbath day came, he went into the synagogue and began to teach. The people were amazed at his teaching, for he taught with real authority—quite unlike the teachers of religious law. Suddenly, a man in the synagogue who was possessed by an evil spirit began shouting, “Why are you interfering with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!” Jesus cut him short. “Be quiet! Come out of the man,” he ordered. At that, the evil spirit screamed, threw the man into a convulsion, and then came out of him. Amazement gripped the audience, and they began to discuss what had happened. “What sort of new teaching is this?” they asked excitedly. “It has such authority! Even evil spirits obey his orders!” The news about Jesus spread quickly throughout the entire region of Galilee.

The next thing this demonic chained boy will say is "I asked for proof and you went to the Bible to bring it"
Lol! If one seeks to read the proof of the laws of Nigeria. Is it not the Nigerian Constitution that one will go to?

No other book of antiquity exists that details this fact other the Bible. Not even the qu'ran which is ¼ of the total Bible collection in volume comes close so to the Bible. We must go.

Nigeria constitution is a law made by us for us...we have the detailed origin and how it was put together, it undergoes reviews and amendments. Because we acknowledge that it isn't perfect and hence, subject to reviews for a better society.

Unlike the bible, a book of ancient myths, written by cave men for mind control and never undergone any update, its origin is ambiguous, it has outlived its relevance if it had any....book isn't perfect yet u don't want it to be questioned nor scrutinised, neither can it be amended for the better..
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by OyinO: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Christipsy:
That is his own cup of tea.....
Did he say it's your cup of tea?
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by OyinO: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
starbuck:
His problem so long it doesn't require human sacrifice undecided undecided

We already have a lot bothering us biko

Your Bible is full of Human sacrifices. Read about Jephthah and his daughter offered as burnt sacrifice accepted by Yahweh Jehovah of Middle East. What of Abraham and Isaac, even Jesus bloody sacrificed by his own father.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by OyinO: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, it does not Change who he is.
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, We all MUST appear and Submit to HIM once we Cross over.
Whether we like it or not or we Believe Him or not, HE ALONE is the one who will Determine our Fate in Eternity..

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

I Cannot be Deceived!!
JESUS Christ My LORD and SAVIOR Forever and Ever

Who said you can be deceived? Someone took a very good decision, but it's affecting you because you're holding onto a European SUN God Deity.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by OyinO: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
PervertProphet:

Lol!
Let's not see you on the Internet, Circus Clown.

Try and look for a shrine in the middle of some forest and try and telepathically inform of us. You dey form Roots on top the "Sun god" people's platform.

Brainwashed beyond recovery. Science and technology started from Africa.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Skywalker909(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bodmas ke? So I'm guessing it means something though...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.