Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) (45920 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by LikeAking: 5:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Wise man.

Things will start working in his life.

3 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Believers and non-believers suffer the same fate and are equally yoked. So what's the incentive for fighting for Yahweh other than blissful life in ignorance?
The only incentive for believers is a place in an imaginary place after death. The convenience in the scam is that the place is unverifiable by any means. Nothing scares the proponent of this scam than an invitation to visit the place.
\

Believers and Non-believers suffer the same fate of first death in a material world but it doesn't stop there. I am not going to go into a lengthy argument of believers fighting for YHWH with you as the truth is already self-evident. If the preservation of values that are Godly and hence good for mankind is what you are trying to represent as fighting for YHWH via peaceful spiritual acts like preaching, spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ, etcetera then more believers should be active in this fight to preserve and pass down these values to other Generation especially in a world that was created by YHWH but if what you are trying to infer by fighting for YHWH is violence then the statistics on a general view shows that the Christians in a long while have not been fighting for YHWH as regards that but rather have been subjected to all sorts of suppressions by antichristian ideologies. The worst of them been Islam and Atheism which in modern times have continued to attack Christianity with the intent of totally annihilating it while acting like they are the victim. In modern history alone. If we are to take in consideration just the deaths of Christians and non-christians by Atheists who were marxists/communists. For Instance just two of them: Chairman Mao of China and Stalin of Russia. Just these two Atheists killed more people than any known recorded war in history whether the ones started by religious people or otherwise and they were both not believers in the concept of God but while fighting for their delusionary idea which is a non-belief in God. They killed more people than one can imagine.

Now, if you believe in the concept of justice in this finite material world that we currently are in (if someone rapes your daughter. You don't just sit down there and act like you are not concerned about the law of our land and those who implement the execution that is the Police not to deal with this rapist who blatantly raped your daughter and this hurt you) and a lot of the reason why the Nigerian system of justice is sort of chaotic with people carrying savage acts like Jungle justice is because of the feeling of the Police not being alive to their duty in the discharge of justice.

Now, to imagine that these two individuals: Mao and Stalin who were Atheists and killed more humans than any recorded religious war will just live their lives to the fullest and not get punished some sorts in infinite space by an infinite being who created all things but withdrew to allow humans live out how they want is to deny the existence of this infinite intelligent Creator: YHWH and this is the heart of ideologies like yours. To argue about Heaven and Hell and have them put down as imaginary is like an illiterate who is unknowledgeable about Mathematics argue about the existence or relevance of Zero basing his claims of argument on the concept of his ill-considered claims that Zero comes from a state of nothing when every Scientist knows that Zero is so important that this our material world will not have any relevance without zero and it's use Mathematically.

The phone/computer you’re reading this post on right now runs on a binary — strings of zeros and ones. Without zero, modern electronics wouldn’t exist. Without zero, there’s no calculus, which means no modern engineering or automation. Without zero, much of our modern world literally falls apart.

You have not even as humans being able to even understand 25% of the Dark Matter and Dark Energy of this universe and you want to put down the concept of Heaven and Hell made by the Creator to adequately compensate or punish the consciousness of those who lived wickedly or righteously is a blatant lie on your part and to me is just blissful ignorance on your part and the false assumption that you are "knowledgeable" of realms outside this material world that you have not experienced. Even in this finite world of ours. Scientists know that there are other dimensions yet unexperienced by us.

Read a lot more and quite parroting the ideas of modern militant Atheists like Dawkins who a couple of times have been dealt with by Intelligent Theists in a couple of debates.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

I don't feel insulted talking to Bastards like you. I do this knowing that I have to stem the tide of more impressionable bastards getting brainwashed by ignorant simps like you. Hence, the very reason I tackle illiterate clowns like you.

You can yap all day about some delusionary "intelligence" that you have tagged on yourself when the facts show that you are just a brain-dead maggot.

Stupid ape. I just provided you with another definition of religion that you well unaware of which infers that China, Japan have religious system different from Christianity as the major thing in these places and doesn't mean that they are irreligious like you bastards usually spew plus let me make it clear to you that Christianity is making heavy in-roads to these lands despite the suppression by the totalitarian regime as for instance in China.

If not for the fact that you are an illiterate Bastard who knows nothing but talks like he knows anything. History lets us know that Christianity first appeared in China for instance in the 7th Century that is a good 200-300years before even Islam was invented by Muhammad. This will also mean that concepts like Atheism, their so called "irreligious" culture and traditions are alien new concepts forced on the Chinese people by their communist totalitarian government regimes. Even as at 2018. The Chinese government "officially" put the figures of Chinese Christians at 44million people but missionaries on ground know that the figure is way more than the Chinese government actually presents. Do you know what the different Churches and their missionary groups invested in China and Japan even as back as the 60s?!!

Go read a book, Cow and stop yapping like you have anything knowledgeable in that semen filled brain of yours.

I am ready for you bastards this night.

You talk too much yet pointlessly.

What exactly is your point? That christianity is the foundation and backbone of technological development because u obviously sound deranged....

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 6:35am On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

I don't know about Allah but YHWH has shown HIS power countless times through history. The problem is you have not been studying these.

Give us just one case and back it up with an evidence

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Onye Ewu.

Onye Nikita.

The same way scientists are lost to exactly how the Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Quantum Entanglement, etcetera and a whole lot of other mysteries in this universe remain yet unexplainable by Science.

Well, u finally got a point, dark matter, dark energy has been well explained in the bible......
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Unrated900(m): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, it does not Change who he is.
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, We all MUST appear and Submit to HIM once we Cross over.
Whether we like it or not or we Believe Him or not, HE ALONE is the one who will Determine our Fate in Eternity..

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

I Cannot be Deceived!!
JESUS Christ My LORD and SAVIOR Forever and Ever

You make some point here.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

You talk too much yet pointlessly.

What exactly is your point? That christianity is the foundation and backbone of technological development because u obviously sound deranged....

You say nothing because you are brainless.

You even have poor comprehension skills so facts fly over your head when you read and you are unable to deduce them right in front of you.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

You even have poor comprehension skills so facts fly over your head when you read and you are unable to deduce them right in front of you.

This guy obviously did not sleep over his white jesus myths.... grin
Just answer the simple question, not easy condescending low to someone whose thinking capacity equates that of a Turkey

2 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

You started an argument saying we enjoy internet and technology all thanks to us practicing christianity.

And I made it clear that we don't need the white man's religion to grow technologically and develop as a nation

Then I gave u examples of countries like China doing well and being a world power yet they preserved their heritage.

So what exactly is your point?

Try to communicate clearly and stop writing epistles that have no direction....that's why I said u arent smart. No offense bro, but u dont have the intellectual capacity to hold a meaningful conversation without going off path

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by sonmvayina(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Onye Ewu.

Onye Nikita.

The same way scientists are lost to exactly how the Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Quantum Entanglement, etcetera and a whole lot of other mysteries in this universe remain yet unexplainable by Science.

Maalu, who is asking you to give your life to dark matter.
Aturu....oyinbo give you book, all your sense run leave you.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by alabo1: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, it does not Change who he is.
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, We all MUST appear and Submit to HIM once we Cross over.
Whether we like it or not or we Believe Him or not, HE ALONE is the one who will Determine our Fate in Eternity..

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

I Cannot be Deceived!!
JESUS Christ My LORD and SAVIOR Forever and Ever

I would have been most surprised if you did not comment on this. Please believe in what you believe let others practice what they want. The most amusing thing for me is how threatened you people sound when confronted with another religious conviction which is also as unprovable as yours. For me I choose to live by morality which I believe is universal and be judged by my deeds when the time comes if indeed there is a judgement. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

Give us just one case and back it up with an evidence

I don't know if this question comes from an educated point of view or from the usual point of just riding the stale fad of every baby Atheist who gets indoctrinated by reading an article or two from older Atheists and now think that they are now supremely intelligent and more vast knowledge wise than Theists.

Investigate things for yourself and stop bamboozling poorly educated Christians with a grand show of your "everything Christianity is evil" ignorance that you always mask as "Top notch Intelligence".

There are several proofs that the God of the Bible remains the true God. Going into all of these will take us a whole year. If we even have to just focus on some specific Prophecy alone found in the Bible( A Book unlike any other religious or non-religious where about 40different people who never met wrote down a collection of books inspired by YHWH but ended up with a central theme. No other book on Earth has that much history behind it).

Most of the founders of the world’s religions never attempted to tell the future. Outside of the Bible, the other “holy books” of the world do not really include prophecies. The vague predictions of Nostradamus and demonstrably false prognostications of Edgar Cayce do not meet the biblical standard of 100 percent accuracy for a prophet (Deuteronomy 18:22).

Now take a look at what God says about His own ability in this area:

I am the Lord, that is My name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to carved images. Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them. (Isaiah 42:8–9)

What does prophecy have to do with whether the Bible was “made up”? Mere men cannot accurately tell the future, and yet more than one-fourth of the Bible was prophetic at the time of its writing, indicating that these men were not simply making up what they wrote—their writing was inspired by God. The biblical prophecies contain specific people, times, places, and events, and they are generally straightforward. Most of them were written centuries before the events described, and those that have already been fulfilled came to pass exactly as foretold (some prophecies await future fulfillment).

Consider just a handful of the hundreds of accurate prophecies recorded in Scripture:

The Messiah Would Be . . . Prophesied Fulfilled
Born of a virgin Isaiah 7:14 Matthew 1:25
Born in Bethlehem Micah 5:2 Matthew 2:1, 6
Betrayed for 30 pieces of silver Zechariah 11:12 Matthew 26:15, 49
Have clothing divided at the Cross Psalm 22:18 John 19:24
Wounded for our sins Isaiah 53:5 1 Peter 2:24
Killed for others Daniel 9:26 2 Corinthians 5:21
Raised from the dead Psalm 16:10 Luke 24:6
In addition to dozens of prophecies about the Messiah, Jesus Christ, the Old Testament contains hundreds of detailed prophecies, often to announce judgment upon Israel and the surrounding nations for their disobedience.

When addressing Messianic prophecies, skeptics often assume that Jesus simply set out to fulfill certain predictions; but if Jesus were merely a man, how would He make sure that He would be born of a virgin in Bethlehem or that He would be raised from the dead?

Many skeptics also assume these prophecies were written after the fact, but all of the prophecies mentioned in the chart above were written at least 400 years before the events occurred. Even if a person rejects the well-supported traditional dates assigned to the Old Testament books, he still needs to deal with the fact that the Greek translation of the Old Testament, known as the Septuagint, includes these prophecies and was translated well before Christ’s birth. Furthermore, portions of each of the Old Testament books in the chart were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls, including the great Isaiah Scroll, which is dated to at least a century before Christ’s birth and contains multiple precise prophesies about the Messiah. How could the writers of the Old Testament possibly know what would come to pass with perfect accuracy? There is only one logical answer. God inspired their words; they did not make up what they wrote.

You only just have to look at the Jews and their Holocaust history and they were still mysteriously able to be gathered back to their land and still conquered their neighboring Arab enemies who have continued to call for their Annihilation. These Jews are a people that YHWH has rejected but the promises that HE made to their ancestors. HE still makes sure that HIS words never go void because HE has spoken and the Earth obeys.

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2020
sonmvayina:

Maalu, who is asking you to give your life to dark matter.
Aturu....oyinbo give you book, all your sense run leave you.

Dead Cow Meat.

Shit BirdBrain.

Zom.bie of the highest order.

Osu Pig.
Go and read a book, illiterate cow.

For your Information. African Ethiopians had the Bible even before the Europeans.

If only the Christians have been given it hot to mad brain diseased cows like you. You lots won't be spewing the lies you do all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by chipet67(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2020
Great dear for him.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

You started an argument saying we enjoy internet and technology all thanks to us practicing christianity.

And I made it clear that we don't need the white man's religion to grow technologically and develop as a nation

Then I gave u examples of countries like China doing well and being a world power yet they preserved their heritage.

Try to communicate clearly and stop writing epistles that have no direction....that's why I said u arent smart. No offense bro, but u dont have the intellectual capacity to hold a meaningful conversation without going off path

Hahahaha!!

See an idi.ot saying another is not smart when his stupid lies get destroyed.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

No offense.

You are irredeemably stupid.

Is that all you were able to deduce that I said " we enjoy internet and technology all thanks to us practicing christianity".?!!

Do you have brain at all?

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

And I gave you, brain diseased cow fact to show that Christianity had been in China even as far back as the 7th Century plus the Propaganda that Christianity inhibits Science in human societies is one lie spewed by useless idi.ots like you. When history even shows that major Scientific discoveries were made by Christian Scientists like Michael Faraday, Isaac Newton etcetera. Even the China you yap about heavily all day copped technological knowledge from the West. In the 50s when China was poor. The Chinese government kept sending different chinese to the West to understudy the West to steal their tech know-how.

Religion or Non-religiousity doesn't determine the tech advancement of a country if the government in charge is not willing and able to propel the people into that realm. I guess you are too stupid to know that. If it were that easy then Haiti that is largely black and more into voodoo(African Traditional Religion) would be so technological advanced despite not being on the African continent but what do we have Haiti is so poor that it stinks despite being in the Western hemisphere because of a tiny few of leaders who have continued to plunge Haiti into poverty (something now noticable with many Black countries).
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Edyice: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

He's a mumu for not acknowledging your imaginary god?
I'd say he's even more sensible for accepting the gods of his own land and tradition, than some imported religion which creates division amongst folks.

Just a men created cars and cars didn't fall from the sky so someone created us ... U sounds learned already , do some research grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

I am the Lord, that is My name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to carved images. Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them. (Isaiah 42:8–9)

A. This book is the truth...
B. What evidence do u have that it is true.
A. It was written in the book that it is true.

grin grin

U make too much noise...as expected

Can u just in simple sentence itemise how yahweh has proved himself in history undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2020
Edyice:

Just a men created cars and cars didn't fall from the sky so someone created us ... U sounds learned already , do some research grin

Okay, you're assuming that a god created us... Okay who created this god? Let me see if you're smart as you think.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

A. This book is the truth...
B. What evidence do u have that it is true.
A. It was written in the book that it is true.

grin grin

U make too much noise...as expected

Can u just in simple sentence itemise how yahweh has proved himself in history undecided

I now see that you are now playing your foolish game of not providing any tangible fact despite I keep replying you with facts but you continue deviating from whatever concrete information I pass across. It's understandable. You are just a circus showman of whom the Christians for too long have been ignoring because of the directive of their Master, Jesus Christ which is to be nice to even their enemies and with that in mind. You started acting like you are really brainy when it is overwhelmingly obvious that you are brainless.

Well!!
As for me. I don't suffer fools lightly. Be it online or offline. I am that raw. Now, it's obvious you are not a well read person. I don't know what perspective you are arguing pointlessly from. If from an Atheistic or Agnostic view. Now, the onus is on you, Clown to prove to me who has given you specific prophetic facts as contained in the Bible mentioning specific people, places and time. Now, onus is on you to prove to me that:

A. The Bible is not the truth and show any other book of antiquity with as much historicity as the Bible. Clown, not even scanty books of antiquity like the one by Homer comes close to the Bible. Not even the qu'ran which Plagiarized same Bible nor any of you so called "African documents".

B. What evidence do you have that the Bible is not true. Let's see yours and examine them one by one.

A. Yes, It was written in the Book and their are other non-biblical collaborating items/documents of antiquity that correlate the Bible which makes the Bible true. For Instance, the Moabite Stone discovered by Archaeologists in 1868. Of notable mention is also the Ugaritic Texts from the ancient Canaanites bearing a similarity to the Hebrew writings. Let me inform you this ignorant bastard that some Scientists have discovered that there is a sort of link between the Canaanites, Egyptians and Jewish which means we Africans have always been there from the start but somehow when people decentralized and tribes and races spread out (another point to prove the Bible true). The true knowledge of YHWH became lost. Hence, why the God-man: Jesus Christ had to enter into HIS creation to show the truest understanding and knowledge of the true YHWH and hence no one has been as perfect as this Son of Man who was a historical figure as agreed by even Atheist Professors like Bart Erhman.

If an Professor Atheist like Bart Erhman agrees that Jesus was indeed a historical figure then we can infer conclusively that every other claims about him as contained in the Bible are true despite whatever Bart Erhman and any other secular scholar says otherwise.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

Okay, you're assuming that a god created us... Okay who created this god? Let me see if you're smart as you think.

Let's assume that there is no God.
What made the Big Bang that sparked off every other evolutionary process?

Science let's us know that for every effect. There has to be a first cause and that intelligence can never come from a state of non-intelligence so what exactly made the Big Bang that started the rest of the evolutionary process?
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

And I gave you, brain diseased cow fact to show that Christianity had been in China even as far back as the 7th Century plus the Propaganda that Christianity inhibits Science in human societies is one lie spewed by useless idi.ots like you. When history even shows that major Scientific discoveries were made by Christian Scientists like Michael Faraday, Isaac Newton etcetera. Even the China you yap about heavily all day copped technological knowledge from the West. In the 50s when China was poor. The Chinese government kept sending different chinese to the West to understudy the West to steal their tech know-how.

Religion or Non-religiousity doesn't determine the tech advancement of a country if the government in charge is not willing and able to propel the people into that realm. I guess you are too stupid to know that. If it were that easy then Haiti that is largely black and more into voodoo(African Traditional Religion) would be so technological advanced despite not being on the African continent but what do we have Haiti is so poor that it stinks despite being in the Western hemisphere because of a tiny few of leaders who have continued to plunge Haiti into poverty (something now noticable with many Black countries).

So we both agree technology is independent of religious beliefs....good

So what's the argument about?

And yes bro, christianity slowed down technological development.
You need to read on how the catholic church murdered many early thinkers for knowledge they considered as heresy.
The early scientists had to adopt the church and belong in order to save their lives and their works.
Galileo executed by the church
Michael Servetus
Giordano Bruno
Infact the list is endless, several hundreds of early thinkers were executed by the church for going contrary to their beliefs calling them heretics.
Later on when enlightenment was inevitable, they had to accept knowledge and that was the beginning of Christian apologists who try to blend scientific knowledge with biblical ideas to make some sense.

Go get your facts right bro....

2 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Let's assume that there is no God.
What made the Big Bang that sparked off every other evolutionary process?

Science let's us know that for every effect. There has to be a first cause and that intelligence can never come from a state of non-intelligence so what exactly made the Big Bang that started the rest of the evolutionary process?
Oh, so you're ready to discuss like a reasonable human being?
Hours ago, you're hurling insults, but now you want to reason... Look for someone else, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Edyice: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

I love you already grin

God created everything and he wants us to submit to him ..

Even the DEVIL knows that God is the ALMIGHTY and that's why he wanted to be like HIM .. grin

Note dude ; if the satanic Satan himself believe GOD exit , who is you and I ... grin
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

I now see that you are now playing your foolish game of not providing any tangible fact despite I keep replying you with facts but you continue deviating from whatever concrete information I pass across. It's understandable. You are just a circus showman of whom the Christians for too long have been ignoring because of the directive of their Master, Jesus Christ which is to be nice to even their enemies and with that in mind. You started acting like you are really brainy when it is overwhelmingly obvious that you are brainless.

Well!!
As for me. I don't suffer fools lightly. Be it online or offline. I am that raw. Now, it's obvious you are not a well read person. I don't know what perspective you are arguing pointlessly from. If from an Atheistic or Agnostic view. Now, the onus is on you, Clown to prove to me who has given you specific prophetic facts as contained in the Bible mentioning specific people, places and time. Now, onus is on you to prove to me that:

A. The Bible is not the truth and show any other book of antiquity with as much historicity as the Bible. Clown, not even scanty books of antiquity like the one by Homer comes close to the Bible. Not even the qu'ran which Plagiarized same Bible nor any of you so called "African documents".

B. What evidence do you have that the Bible is not true. Let's see yours and examine them one by one.

A. Yes, It was written in the Book and their are other non-biblical collaborating items/documents of antiquity that correlate the Bible which makes the Bible true. For Instance, the Moabite Stone discovered by Archaeologists in 1868. Of notable mention is also the Ugaritic Texts from the ancient Canaanites bearing a similarity to the Hebrew writings. Let me inform you this ignorant bastard that some Scientists have discovered that there is a sort of link between the Canaanites, Egyptians and Jewish which means we Africans have always been there from the start but somehow when people decentralized and tribes and races spread out (another point to prove the Bible true). The true knowledge of YHWH became lost. Hence, why the God-man: Jesus Christ had to enter into HIS creation to show the truest understanding and knowledge of the true YHWH and hence no one has been as perfect as this Son of Man who was a historical figure as agreed by even Atheist Professors like Bart Erhman.

If an Professor Atheist like Bart Erhman agrees that Jesus was indeed a historical figure then we can infer conclusively that every other claims about him as contained in the Bible are true despite whatever Bart Erhman and any other secular scholar says otherwise.

Can u just in a simple sentence with facts show how yahweh has proved himself in history...
All these jumping and wriggling around like a mad dog isn't addressing any thing...is everything okay with u?

You are really entertaining, your stupidity entertains me, your ancestors are Jews ba....you are a descendant of Noah.
Having a confused identity is the beginning of slavery.
Your head is filled with darkness of ignorance and arrogance

2 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2020
Edyice:

I love you already grin

God created everything and he wants us to submit to him ..

Even the DEVIL knows that God is the ALMIGHTY and that's why he wanted to be like HIM .. grin

Note dude ; if the satanic Satan himself believe GOD exit , who is you and I ... grin

You're not that bright.
I thought we were discussing using logic here.
Your logic was that things can't fall from the sky as they have to be created by someone, and going by this, you're saying that this god created humans, now let's apply that same logic to your god. Who created it?
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Edyice: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Uncle I have to say that you have won , your agurment is something else but .....

If you read the Bible ( which I know you will call it MAN MADE WRITTEN BOOk grin writing by different people in different generation but talks about same person JESUS) you will know that GOD who knew the name given to you before your are born
"Jeremiah 1:5" (not to talk of some that say let's make human in our own image. Genesis 1:27 )

kingxsamz:

You're not that bright.
I thought we were discussing using logic here.
Your logic was that things can't fall from the sky as they have to be created by someone, and going by this, you're saying that this god created humans, now let's apply that same logic to your god. Who created it?
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2020
Edyice:
Uncle I have to say that you have won , your agurment is something else but .....

If you read the Bible ( which I know you will call it MAN MADE WRITTEN BOOk grin writing by different people in different generation but talks about same person JESUS) you will know that GOD who knew the name given to you before your are born
"Jeremiah 1:5" (not to talk of some that say let's make human in our own image. Genesis 1:27 )

When you're ready to discuss logically without quoting fairytales, let me know.

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by sonmvayina(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Dead Cow Meat.

Shit BirdBrain.

Zom.bie of the highest order.

Osu Pig.
Go and read a book, illiterate cow.

For your Information. African Ethiopians had the Bible even before the Europeans.

If only the Christians have been given it hot to mad brain diseased cows like you. You lots won't be spewing the lies you do all over the internet.

I know, it fell from the sky to the Ethiopians. See akpa akpu...Who give Mary belle..ask intelligent questions , not believe absurdities..
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dubby55(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2020
may God deliver him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Namibian Lady 'Delivered' From Bedwetting & Drunkenness By Tb Joshua (photos) / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.