Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) (45916 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Tochj(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2020
I Believe in God Creator of All things.
I Believe in Jesus Christ His son.
He died to set me Free from sin and death.
I Believe that Am righteous by virtue of his own righteous.
I Believe that i can't save myself by my own good deed.
But by Faith in his son Jesus.
I believe in Life after death.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Shekochild: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2020
When the chips are down, he will run back to Jesus
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by officialfestus(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
sonmvayina:

To where ?
salvation
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by holywind(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

The only blind one is you but I guess your mirror is broken. Hence, you can't see that.
don't have time for you, but please wake up
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by DEZZYDAGHZ(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, it does not Change who he is.
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, We all MUST appear and Submit to HIM once we Cross over.
Whether we like it or not or we Believe Him or not, HE ALONE is the one who will Determine our Fate in Eternity..

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

I Cannot be Deceived!!
JESUS Christ My LORD and SAVIOR Forever and Ever

God bless you sir. I love all your strategic posts. More Grace MOG!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

So we both agree technology is independent of religious beliefs....good

So what's the argument about?

And yes bro, christianity slowed down technological development.
You need to read on how the catholic church murdered many early thinkers for knowledge they considered as heresy.
The early scientists had to adopt the church and belong in order to save their lives and their works.
Galileo executed by the church
Michael Servetus
Giordano Bruno
Infact the list is endless, several hundreds of early thinkers were executed by the church for going contrary to their beliefs calling them heretics.
Later on when enlightenment was inevitable, they had to accept knowledge and that was the beginning of Christian apologists who try to blend scientific knowledge with biblical ideas to make some sense.

Go get your facts right bro....

Okay!!

I can relax with the insults if you also continue with civil conversations but if you talk dirty like you started off first with then I will switch to that side of the fence too. I am not one of those nice Christians that entertain that from antichristian individuals.

I wish we were having this conversation live. At least, I would been able to explain more stuffs to you that will fly over your head just because it is written.

"Technology been independent of religious beliefs" like you and I know doesn't exactly prove your arguments about "Christianity been an inhibitor of tech advancement in human societies". Anyone who takes the time to painstakingly pour over historical facts will come to the conclusion that Christianity for the most part is the reason why we enjoy the so much tech advancement we now have and also the freedom of belief system that you yourself as an Atheist or Agnostic now enjoy. Something alien to core islamic and communist societies. It's not exactly a black and white thing with the claim that Christianity slows tech progress and is hence a fallacious statement.

Forget how sometimes some facts of historicity are falsely misrepresented by Older Atheists to the younger ones like you. Further readings
by you will easily debunk these propaganda against Christianity easily.

The Christians have always been the ones self-correcting themselves and also others when they go back to the Bible and start noticing that upon a comparison of their acts and the instructions of YHWH in the Bible. They might have not be living up to expectations and that is why Slavery for Instance in modern view was still ended by Christian Slave abolitionists who merged forces with several former black slaves who themselves were Christians themselves like that Igbo guy: Olaudah Equiano, etcetera.

The African Ethiopian/Egyptian Church who are more older than the Catholic Church for Instance were largely decimated by the Islamists in lands like Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Lebanon, Egypt, etcetera and the Catholic Church. I can safely say the Church by the White people rose to prominence. Now, let me make something clear despite our differences in arguments. There is always something about the White man trying to dominate other race whether they are Atheists or Christians. That aside. It has always been a fact that whenever Christians quit reading the inspired words of YHWH as contained in the Bible then they start practices that are not sanctioned and can be said to be outrightly despicable before the sight of YHWH. The Catholic Church largely surpressed the readings of the Bible by its members which lead to practices that were never sanctioned by JESUS: the one who brought the gospel.

When Christians like Martin the Reformer read the Bible and discovered that a lot of the practices were not in conformity with the commandments of Jesus Christ. He denounced this with the now famous treatise he pinned to the door that sprunned the whole reformation movement. Not only where Christian Scientists like Galileo killed by the Catholic Church who were at that time were not following the commandments of Jesus Christ (Galileo was no Atheist. He was trained and surprisedly many of his Scientific search discoveries sponsored by the Church itself). Even Bible translators like William Tynadle, etcetera were executed by the Catholic Church Authority that were surprisedly Antichristian by committing these acts that they were doing.

They went after Christian Scientists and Christian Theists alike. Let me be done with my business of the day and then I will be back with how there were two Christian Scientist camp with one side led by Galileo. Both sponsored by the Church and how it was the Politics of the leaders of the Catholic Church at that time that lead to the execution of Galileo, a Christian himself and a Scientist and not some absurd idea that Christianity in itself is the ideology against Technology or Science.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
sonmvayina:

I know, it fell from the sky to the Ethiopians. See akpa akpu...Who give Mary belle..ask intelligent questions , not believe absurdities..

You are incapable of grasping anything remotely associated with intellectual conversation.

Dog Poop boy
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
DEZZYDAGHZ:

God bless you sir. I love all your strategic posts. More Grace MOG!
Amen...
GOD Bless you my Brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
holywind:
don't have time for you, but please wake up

You are dead already. You can't even wake up until you submit to the true God.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
sonmvayina:

I know, it fell from the sky to the Ethiopians. See akpa akpu...Who give Mary belle..ask intelligent questions , not believe absurdities..

No Olodo Oponu.

Na your grandfather wey be village herbalist give them.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

Can u just in a simple sentence with facts show how yahweh has proved himself in history...
All these jumping and wriggling around like a mad dog isn't addressing any thing...is everything okay with u?

You are really entertaining, your stupidity entertains me, your ancestors are Jews ba....you are a descendant of Noah.
Having a confused identity is the beginning of slavery.
Your head is filled with darkness of ignorance and arrogance

I wanted us to go over to civil conversations but I guess you like it dirty.

Obviously to be expected from an illiterate individual who beats around the bush but replies none of the concrete facts I keep dropping.

I earlier said you have poor comprehension skills and you thought I was merely insulting you when it's clear to all like sunlight.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

Oh, so you're ready to discuss like a reasonable human being?
Hours ago, you're hurling insults, but now you want to reason... Look for someone else, thanks.

Not my fault that's the only language some of you mad brain diseased cows understand.

Being nice to you guys when conversing is always seen as weakness by illinformed minds as yours. You lots go about acting like you lots are all "Scientists" on Isaac Newton level just because of your ridiculous delusionary rejection of the existence of God

The rejection of evidences doesn't infer that there is an absence of evidences that abound for the Creator.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Anas09: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, it does not Change who he is.
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, We all MUST appear and Submit to HIM once we Cross over.
Whether we like it or not or we Believe Him or not, HE ALONE is the one who will Determine our Fate in Eternity..

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

I Cannot be Deceived!!
JESUS Christ My LORD and SAVIOR Forever and Ever
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Anas09: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
superior1:
He woke up and realized he needs to believe an idol?.

Ok
See my brother still dey nairaland o. How far Bros?
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Valkrie: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Him eyes don finally open..!!

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Anas09: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:
This is the utmost reason why every Church has to engage in deep apologetics work for every Christian member. It is not just no more enough with just giving sermons.

The devil is riding on the wide ignorance of a lot of these mere Church goers who call themselves "Christians" and there are not enough Christian Apologetics. I don't mean just Pastors(This dispensation needs not just poorly educated pastors. Although, the poorly educated pastors are more willing to offer their service to Jesus than the more educated African Christians who are 80% of the time so lukewarm that it's becoming a shameful thing). I am talking Apologetics as obtainable in the US for Instance like Dr. Gary Habermas, Dr. William Lane Craig, Mathematician David Belinski, David Wood, Prof. John Lennox, Pastor David Lynn M.sc, Dr. Jay Smith, Bob the Builder, Lady Hatun of DCCI(Speaker's Corner, UK), Sam Shamoun, Christian Prince and Al-Fadi of CIRA International both of them from Saudi-Arabia, etcetera who are refuting the lies and propaganda against Christianity from Atheism, Islam, Secularism, Jehovah Witnesses, etcetera.

There is need for the African Church to wake up to the lies and Propaganda spread everywhere against Christianity. Anyone who studies history knows Christianity in Africa is even older than Muhammad, the founder of Islam and older than the Christianity in Europe.

Seasoned Christian African Apologetics need to be up and doing in the task against satanic seeds of lies from demonic traditionalism, islam, Jehovah Witnesses, heretic Christian sects masquerading within the Christian fold. This is not a time to act all nice while these devilish seeds keep telling lies against the gospel of Jesus Christ. Only few Nigerian or African Christian apologetics are currently setting the pace. Of note is Korede of S Apologist Youtube channel. Him and a few others focus against the lies of Islam spread by charlatans like Yusuf Adepoju, Jamiu Adegunwa.

If you are a Christian whether Male or female and you have been blessed with intelligence. Now is the time to bring it to bear in a particular field against the different lies of Satan masked up as different other religions or belief systems. Those in the Science field who are Christians. For long we have allowed the Atheistic clowns to get away with the false assertion that you can't be a scientist and be a Christian. When it's historically proven that Christianity has contributed more scientist giants than any other religion.

Stop being just mere neutral or lukewarm Christians. The only way to prove you love God: Jesus Christ is not by asking him for Miracles like so many Church are fond of holding services just only for aspects like this. The only way is as shown in John 21:17:

He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, “Do you love Me?” And he said to Him, “Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You.” Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep.

We need to feed the Sheep with the correct knowledge. We have left it open to the wolves dressed as angels of light for too long to continue to devour the sheep.
My brother, these people who claim they were Christians but now are no more, the question shd be were they?
Who is a Christian? Can someone have a relationship with Jesus and turn to demons? Anyone who knows Jesus for Himself will be eager to leave this earth and go to be with His master not turn to worship demons.
And, Bayelsa man says he is now a marine worshipper and people are concern. Wow. I had lived amongst them. it's hard to find a believer in Christ amongst those people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Anas09: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Black man clown.

You go tell me if na your village Herbalist invent the white man's internet that you are currently typing on plus you typing in the so called white man's language.

Most of you are just plain stupid. The problem is not enough Christians are giving it back to you clowns the way you stupid lots attack them.
When a Christian stands up to give it to them, other Christians call you out as not being a good Christian. They fail to realize it's Satan's strategy to allow him have a foot hold in the midst of the church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Anas09: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sleekfingers:

who is jesus? The easiest ways to control people is to take away their religions and languages........that was the greatest weapon used on africans and they are still using it,,,,,,,

congratulation to the dude for seeing the light......
And the Akaso, or Amatamaso he has now gone to worship will let him be free?
What do you know about freedom when it comes to the spirits?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Anas09: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

I feel insulted conversing with u because u obviously of lesser intelligence and exposure.....but for the sake of the innocent people u might pollute with your retardedd mindset......countries like china, Japan preserve their traditions and culture and yet are forces to reckon with in the world in all aspect of life; economy, technology, development.
Africa dont need white man religion to be technologically and economically independent.
Stop boiling unnecessarily, go and upgrade yourself upstairs ..u don't sound any way smart...
And by the way, nobody has your time, u are only entertaining yourself in the depth of your sick delusions.

And these places you mention from time didn't have god's they worship okwaya?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Sinistami(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
vickydevoka:
Bayalsa people black de fear me, n Dem no de like leave dere area

I suspect that you haven't been to Bayelsa before. Not everybody is that dark.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Anas09:

My brother, these people who claim they were Christians but now are no more, the question shd be were they?
Who is a Christian? Can someone have a relationship with Jesus and turn to demons? Anyone who knows Jesus for Himself will be eager to leave this earth and go to be with His master not turn to worship demons.
And, Bayelsa man says he is now a marine worshipper and people are concern. Wow. I had lived amongst them. it's hard to find a believer in Christ amongst those people.

True words.

I am really not concerned about these liars who falsely claim to be Christians but later turn out to be those who deny Christ. They have already signed their damnation.

I am more concerned that not enough Knowledgeable African Christians are taking up the task of debunking these lies so more young ones don't stumble. There is a need for more hands to be on deck so we take down every false ideologies and knowledge that tries to exalt itself above the most exalted name: Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 10:5
King James Version
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Anas09: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
If only you deluded humans will stop fighting, killing and maiming for Yahweh or Allah, then s/he will have the opportunity to show his power.

/
Your mouth dey scratch you? Who and who is killing for Yahweh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Anas09: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Believers and non-believers suffer the same fate and are equally yoked. So what's the incentive for fighting for Yahweh other than blissful life in ignorance?
The only incentive for believers is a place in an imaginary place after death. The convenience in the scam is that the place is unverifiable by any means. Nothing scares the proponent of this scam than an invitation to visit the place.
\
I wish I can school you on why Christians as well as nonChristians suffer alike. But, what's the point?
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Anas09: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

You talk too much yet pointlessly.

What exactly is your point? That christianity is the foundation and backbone of technological development because u obviously sound deranged....
Just say you don't understand him. He is too high for you. That's why you shd shut your mouth

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by superior1: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Anas09:

See my brother still dey nairaland o. How far Bros?

My dear Sister Analice!. I am doing super great. You?, trust you good and business?
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by holywind(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

You are dead already. You can't even wake up until you submit to the true God.
and that your true god is so mannerless like this, wow, that's very bad of you and him, you see why we are better than christians?

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
holywind:
and that your true god is so mannerless like this, wow, that's very bad of you and him, you see why we are better than christians?

Well, Bastard. You have no god to start with.

Why are you mad?

It's like a bastard trying to insult the Father of the prince. What do you think will be the outcome. I can't pat that insolence and give you kudos for your stupidity.

My God made the world and to hell with me trying to adjust to whatever your silly expectations of how a Christian should act. When you don't even regard YHWH who gave you the life you breathe.

I don't suffer fools lightly. I am not nice.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Anas09: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

You are incapable of grasping anything remotely associated with intellectual conversation.

Dog Poop boy
He has been this daft from the start.

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Anas09: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

True words.

I am really not concerned about these liars who falsely claim to be Christians but later turn out to be those who deny Christ. They have already signed their damnation.

I am more concerned that not enough Knowledgeable African Christians are taking up the task of debunking these lies so more young ones don't stumble. There is a need for more hands to be on deck so we take down every false ideologies and knowledge that tries to exalt itself above the most exalted name: Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 10:5
King James Version
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Well, you need to come into a thread right now and see how so-called Christians are attacking me for answering Antichristians.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by wildikeman(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
As long as he doesn't sacrifice or in short hurt anybody or animal.. Na him sabi
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Anas09: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
superior1:

My dear Sister Analice!. I am doing super great. You?, trust you good and business?
I'm good bro. This year has favoured me real good.
How ya side?
Do you visit Charles thread these days ?
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by holywind(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Well, Bastard. You have no god to start with.

Why are you mad?

It's like a bastard trying to insult the Father of the prince. What do you think will be the outcome. I can't pat that insolence and give you kudos for your stupidity.

My God made the world and to hell with me trying to adjust to whatever your silly expectations of how a Christian should act. When you don't even regard YHWH who gave you the life you breathe.

I don't suffer fools lightly. I am not nice.
and that your yhwh is the bastard, ipob id*ot spoted

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Namibian Lady 'Delivered' From Bedwetting & Drunkenness By Tb Joshua (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.