Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) (96001 Views)

Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by pickatyou2: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Na better race dog be this o.

This man dey ignore major Cash out
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by smile11s(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Nah crossbreed........ cheesy

With giraffes or lizards?
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by sammuell(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
See as the dog be like somtin wey hunger wan kill
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
I swear, other dogs must've bullied the hell out of him grin

Aja olorun gungun grin
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Everything about it is long, not just the neck...
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
smile11s:

With giraffes or lizards?

Alligator...... cheesy
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by AmVista: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
from lipombo tribe grin
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by Liposure: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
God is good
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by praiseneo(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
You people and nonsense post sha
How does this dog look like giraffe now
Ok it’s safe to say ostrich sef resemble giraffe
The dog just have a long neck e no resemble giraffe kan kan

1 Like

Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
sad
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by edward1106(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
iamyemiakins:
The dog looks confused, wetin una do this dog now
better than those ones helplessly salivating everywhere in the house
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
She’s cute
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by opey112(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Longinus
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by Liposure: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
mariahAngel:
I swear, other dogs must've bullied the hell out of him grin

Aja olorun gungun grin
this kind dog go get long throat

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by Gabbriell: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
smile11s:
If you can steal this dog chai. It’s gonna worth a lot of money. Minimum of like $150,000

grin grin Bros...I dey suspect u oo.

Na so e dey start:

From stealing Chickens

to
Stealing dogs

b4 u know it...
Stealing human being (A.K.A kidnapping )
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by dondozy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
but why the dog come resemble Yoruba person?
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Liposure:
this kind dog go get long throat

Abi? cheesy
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by kikake: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
How? That’s a dog specie, perhaps you’re not used to, hence you think it looks like a giraffe.
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by iamclime(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
olatunji390:
I trust Calabar guys, that neck alone is 3k for pepper soup
Guy, that neck pass 3k, especially if them garnish am with scent leaf!
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
A lot of folks here in Nigeria will gladly give everything to live the life of that dog in Netherlands.
Eat good food
Enjoy 24/7 electricity
Interact with sane people
Lastly, not having to hear idiots like Lier Mohammed call something that's red white.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by Sleekbaby(f): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nkita Ufonna comes to mind
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
grin
olatunji390:
I trust Calabar guys, that neck alone is 3k for pepper soup
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Pepper soup things for cross river and ondo
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Looks like goat to me
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
sammuell:
See as the dog be like somtin wey hunger wan kill
Abi o, seems u read my mind
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by Olypm(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
Viewers discretion..
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
The mama too dey do gbeborun when she get her belle
Re: Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
its bred to be slender, which means its a fast runner, i don't think its hungry, its the breed and the food, that makes it slender probably.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.