Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) (62899 Views)

Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos) / Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) / AAU SUG Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by MrBachelor: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2020
This country na wa o.
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Lambdaco1920(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Oil dey your head

Namzy:
Are you sure it's not a set up? I was expecting a snapshot of said SUG president handing over the plaque
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by lastchild: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2020
the sug is intelligent but you all may not understand, in fact the person that came up with this idea must have lived in the western world, see, anything you can't stop, the best way to control it is to embrace it

from giving out this award, before you know it cult go start beauty pageant and that will turn it into a social group
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2020
adioolayi:
How do you know ALORA group na Cult group what if the ALORA na acronym of a respected association on that campus and not necessarily the "ALORA" that comes to your mind
Eye and Aiye nko? Respected association my foot... you fit name your pikin Buhari?
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2020
Freedom fighter ko, freedom liberators ni, cultists are useless, they smell, God despise their act and if they dont repent, they will die like chicken and rot in hell where there is gnashing of teeth.
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by baggioni: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2020
principalgee:
This shouldn't be a surprise to us at all, shebi we heard the news some months ago when a set of cultist donated some materials to NPF in a particular state.
shocked wake me up I have fainted
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by BigDick70inch(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
adioolayi:
How do you know ALORA group na Cult group what if the ALORA na acronym of a respected association on that campus and not necessarily the "ALORA" that comes to your mind
[/s]

Thought buhari was the dumbest man alive..
Not till u typed this..
Schmuck!!!!!
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2020
the origin of these groups was to fight against oppression but hoodlums took over from them.

1 Like

Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by just2endowed: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Bkayyy:
Cultism is what it is today in Nigeria because Nigerians adore and celebrate it. Especially the females. Just tell them that you are a cultist and watch her off pant for you

I was about sayind same things..... Females like dating cultists, they took pride in it
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2020
E good
Make Una know say this country is damaged under a dullard administration
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Divoc19(f): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2020
Maybe if we refine all these tagged 'Outlaw' groups, they could do better than our Nigerian government...just thinking out loud
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by juman(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2020
Probably social groups.
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by juman(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2020
But from the onset of the institution, the school was synonymous to cultism.
Some people accused the first rector of encouraged the groups.
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Larryjayy: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2020
This community is now a free to do anything you feel like
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2020
Clearly, this is nothing but just a sick joke from someone with a very weird sense of humor.
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Elemo2433: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2020
DISREGARDS FALSE INFORMATION.

NAIRALAND I STRONGLY BELIEVED IN YOUR INFORMATION BUT YET ACCORDING TO MY OWN FINDINGS THE INFORMATION SEEMS UNTRUE.

let's protect the image of that great polytechnic.

The student Union Executives of that polytechnic are very responsible and respectful set of people whose their pivotal roles can't be toe with.

It's absolutely true that the Union awarded some set of students on the day of their SUG week ceremony but hence it's very sardonic when some unprogressive elements are claiming that the Union gave such awards to some unregistered groups which is totally nothing but fallacy.

Though, I strongly believe the Management of that institution and even I was informed yesterday that the committee as been set aside to make some findings concerning the issues. Please let wait and see their feedback instead of spoiling the good image of school. Even three days ago the SUG President addressed the press to debunk the rumor.

STOP RUMOR AND PROTECT THE GOOD IMAGE OF THAT POLYTECHNIC.

I write to express NOT to impress.

1 Like

Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Infoay: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2020
What a shocker!

Where did we really get it wrong as a people?

What happened to our value system?

Or is this also one of the signs of the end time?
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2020
adioolayi:
e be like say na back of shirt you Dey always wear.
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2020
onward4life:
I don't believe this...

Someone printed this in hiding

Just to frame the SUG

Oya show me the occasion when him hand

Them the awards...

Nigeria never die reach there!

B4 then why Is my own group

Not represented.

Abeg nah KEGITE ooo

PALM WINE any day
The only sensible comment so far.. People are too stupid to believe anything online without even thinking. The idiot that took the pic created those fake awards himself. Look well u will see his working tools in the background. Useless Jobless idiot. Maybe na op even dey run am sef.

1 Like

Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Imagine brandishing criminality.

with the set of Youths society is breeding, they'll be worse in leadership compare to current leaders.

These set of Youths will also clamour for relinquishing of power to them? Very anyhow Youths
Do you know Nigerian Government incorporated NALT, DNKI etc?

The SUG recognized and awarded the Organizations not the hoodlums that hijacked what the Organization stands for.

Take a break and go read the objectives of those Organizations. That the Organizations has been bastardized by some unscrupulous elements doesn’t take away what the Organizations stands for.
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Sharming95:
Av gotten to dat stage where nothing shock me again except if I hold naked electric wire accidentally....shioor..leaders of 2moro indeed undecided cry
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by 2Odds101(f): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Am not surprise
Curse
If a cultist can be a governor of rivers of blood
An award is just a child play
na which state governor nor be ones cultist??

1 Like

Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by livinbygrace: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Johndyk:
First time hearing the name of the school tho.

You must be from indommie generation if this is your first time of hearing Offa Poly.
It used to be one of the leading.recognized poly those days .

2 Likes

Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Sodiano: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2020
It a lie the photos was photoshop bro is the work of the enemy of progress on campus...The president present gas cooker,washing machine, e.t.c to student
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Aro bangers nkor... They deserve award too for looting and raping.. Nigeria which way forward
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Fake news be that ooo, let’s hear from the university first..
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Are SUG excos Jew men? They all belong to one secret cult or the other. Unless the OP doesn't know how the higher institutions operate then he must be naive and a complete simp
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Joshman1376: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2020
I don't trust the sug executive of that school, is it not that same school that their Sug vice president was caught by men of the Nigerian police force some years back at 7/7 gathering in the state capital at night.. Everything has been turn to fake news in Nigeria tongue
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Nah today una dey know?cultist rule the world
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Okfrank25: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Divoc:
This country is finished!
..bros, this is end time: can u see the signals?
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by confydoedowaye(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2020
omenka:
This is nothing. ALGON just gave my state governor an award of Excellence earlier today.

The governor is owing Local Government employees 5-10 months salary.
Is it Okezie Ikpeazu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Lost Beauties': The Incredible Cars That Time Forgot (Pics) / Kenyan Trying To Mock Nigeria English / Nigeria Scraps Award Of HND Certificates By Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.