Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) (62897 Views)

Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos) / Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) / AAU SUG Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by BestTruth101(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2020
iokpebholo:
These are d same youths dt want to take over from d present leaders.Rubbish
funny how you guys judge too soon, when those Nigerian Youths won the Huawei Challenge among 68 countries you neva use it to judge the Soro sókè generation, But when a polytechnic among numerous school leader goofed, is easily to put a tag price on, Last last the cultism of a thing doesnt started yesterday. It's Just an evil batton passed from one fool claiming wise generation to the other. grin

1 Like

Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by wiseword316(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Lol

Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Usmanissa247(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2020
The awards are fake produced by mischief makers to destroy SUG. The wordings on the awards said it all.

1 Like

Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Josywhyte: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2020
We always promote nonsense in this country
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2020
No WONDER that you hardly see Federal Polytechnic Offa graduates excelling their chosen career.
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Usmanissa247(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2020
The awards are not produced by SUG. First thing, they put Student Union Government instead of Students' Union Government

Secondly, they put in recognition of their contribution to development of students an the institution... The question is how have the cult groups contributed to the development of the institution and students? That shows those people that do the awards to destroy the SUG are even daft.

The also put Eye group: best students on campus... That is quite funny.. Mischief makers and politics everywhere.
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
haha! funny die
Bkayyy:
Cultism is what it is today in Nigeria because Nigerians adore and celebrate it. Especially the females. Just tell them that you are a cultist and watch her off pant for you
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Bluffly: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Show us the video where the presentation was made to be sure it's by the SUG president as anyone could do a plaque. This could be a mischief.
NaijaMutant:
SUG Of Federal Polytechnic Offa Presents Awards To Cultists (Photos)

When you thought you've seen it all in Nigeria, just wait a minute, you'd be in for a shocker shocked

The Student Union Government of Federal Polytechnic Offa has taken this mockery of our educational institutions to a whole new level.

This time, it's an award to secret cults that have been outlawed in our institutions.

What a shame. cry

https://mobile.twitter.com/CB_Olusa/status/1330774940203839488

https://mobile.twitter.com/ifemosumichael/status/1331509606011596800

https://mobile.twitter.com/ade_odumesi/status/1331270259639259136
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Countersam(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
NaijaMutant:
SUG Of Federal Polytechnic Offa Presents Awards To Cultists (Photos)

When you thought you've seen it all in Nigeria, just wait a minute, you'd be in for a shocker shocked

The Student Union Government of Federal Polytechnic Offa has taken this mockery of our educational institutions to a whole new level.

This time, it's an award to secret cults that have been outlawed in our institutions.

What a shame. cry

https://mobile.twitter.com/CB_Olusa/status/1330774940203839488

https://mobile.twitter.com/ifemosumichael/status/1331509606011596800

https://mobile.twitter.com/ade_odumesi/status/1331270259639259136

Eiye the most influential and rugged students on campus. cry
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by timstone(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
onward4life:
I don't believe this...
Someone printed this in hiding
Just to frame the SUG
Oya show me the occasion when him hand
Them the awards...
Nigeria never die reach there!

B4 then why Is my own group
Not represented.
Abeg nah KEGITE ooo
PALM WINE any day

Daziz oooooo
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
beware of fake finishing news
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by ugbanante: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
I really don't know how to keep my face as i explained this to a younger one!!
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by Johndyk(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
livinbygrace:

You must be from indommie generation if this is your first time of hearing Offa Poly.
It used to be one of the leading.recognized poly those days .
How do you know? I love indomie
Re: SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) by AkaraAndBread: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2020
omenka:
This is nothing. ALGON just gave my state governor an award of Excellence earlier today.

The governor is owing Local Government employees 5-10 months salary.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Lost Beauties': The Incredible Cars That Time Forgot (Pics) / Kenyan Trying To Mock Nigeria English / Nigeria Scraps Award Of HND Certificates By Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.