Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) (99988 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by goodshepherd123(m): 5:39am On Nov 26, 2020
These are the signs of the end times,which the bible has already spoke about. God is the author of marriage and it should be between a man and a woman, not a man and Steve , not a man and animal and it shouldn't be between a man and sex dolls either.

It's definitely a sign of rebellion against God. Let us condemn such, before God pours his wrath upon us.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by graciousolo(m): 5:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Atlas9:

I am happy you said this. Please remember to testìfy when He decides to handle your matter.

Like it handled Coronavirus or the deaths of millions of innocent people and kids constantly of the centuries.

Or like he is dealing with cancer or malaria or as he dealt with polio?

Your god no sabi im work. Lol.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by guru90: 5:50am On Nov 26, 2020
Am speechless and tired to talk..... chai...
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Sonnk: 5:51am On Nov 26, 2020
End time is fast playing in our time and we don't seems to realise it. 2Timothy 3:3, without natural affection. May God help us oh! Amen.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by modsfucker: 5:54am On Nov 26, 2020
upower123:
stress free...no problems to solve...wise man

And no children to be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by nakaman: 5:55am On Nov 26, 2020
our women are loosing value
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Dimejimichael(m): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
E be things...the man tire for women palava...I like oyibo ooo, his friends even attended the ceremony and are obviously happy for him.

Atleast he can cheat in peace knowing fully well the dull won't reciprocate.

Discussing his sex life with Margo, Yuri added: "Our story turns me on much more than sex itself. I also love BDSM.

"I love being tortured, I can endure a lot of pain. I love to dominate too. Margo is capable of what other people are not capable of."

The man has mental problem
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by MediMedi(m): 6:16am On Nov 26, 2020
Total waste and lack of wisdom.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by olawale1516(m): 6:31am On Nov 26, 2020
We go later hear a doll wife stab husband to death because the husband is cheating on him..or maybe will go hear a doll wife cheated on his husband by dating another doll male
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Oracleforce: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2020
Ladies are big problem wrapped beautifully....until you subscribe to one, you wouldn't find meaning to my comment...

Probably doll is a way out for avoiding ladies calamity....
And most of those ladies who are most dangerous to live with are those educated -illiterate....they will think they know it all but are fools...
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by annyz: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2020
Samylekey:
Stupidity

He is wise & not stupid.

Could u imagine what he has escaped from?
Women palava no be here!
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Masterclass32: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2020
You popped the question to it, did it say "yes"?
How can you even say you got married to a pile of rubber?
The man obviously has mental issues.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by dalass(f): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Mouth Gig:
PERVERT EVERYWHERE

SMH undecided

Na crazeman be that.. Crazeman! shocked
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by firstratedcitiz(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Don't you know sex dolls these days exude the same natural vaginal scent as humans, the vagina is also warm just the same way yours feels now
nanauju:
The doll has suffered because the man will still cheat on it with a very warm pusssy whether she likes it or not. Anyway.. I guess she/it doesn't care too.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2020
As outlandish as it sounds,I see this craziness trending soon.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by deebrain(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2020
Rather than seek mental help, these ones will come out in the nearest future and scream to society to accept them for who they are, using the "don't judge me" line.

Shior.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2020
Mouth Gig:
PERVERT EVERYWHERE

SMH undecided
thats not being a perv
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by BigBizzy(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2020
One mans food is another mans poison
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2020
His doll his problems but why lying that the entire process is not for sexual orientation, you are in this for the sexual roles of your dull doll.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by TrollKiller(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

We Live in a world where creatures Have vehemently turned their backs on the CREATOR.
We Live in a World where mere humans have no regard or respect to their CREATOR.
We Live in a world where Creatures are going Full scale against GOD!

Brothers/Sisters, Friends/Enemies,
There are Consequences for what we do.
GOD Almighty is Patient, Merciful , Slow to anger and Loving. HE is also a Consuming Fire!

Let's Fear GOD ooooo!
HIS Breath only will Consume this Earth!
You are just talking sha

You don't know that marriage has become hell for men in the west
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2020
tarantino1:

Nonsense logic
Wear your phone a ring and proceed to marry it and your logic might just begin to make sense, Mr Strawman

Mr Ignoramus, a sex doll like that is made from materials that are as soft as a woman's skin and has genitals where the owner can derive sexual pleasure. That the man decided to marry the doll is none of your business. Grow a brain
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Psoul(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2020
The man is a chronic masturbator.
Take a look at his nipples.
He has so much pressed them that they have grown long.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Clinghton: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2020
I don't understand, did the doll agree to his proposal, are these dolls semi-humans can the behave like humans.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2020
nakaman:
our women are loosing value

Our women are not losing any value. It has been a patriarchal society. Men empowering men.

If women were empowered, it would be men on the streets prostituting.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Yada01(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2020
An insane man wedded and it was attended by sane people
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Yada01(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2020
An insane man wedded and it was attended by sane people.
Or may be both the groom and guests are insane
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Samylekey(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2020
annyz:

He is wise & not stupid.
Could u imagine what he has escaped from? Women palava no be here!
He should pass the wisdom to his children. Oh I forgot, dolls don't give birth.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2020
That doll ain't up to 18yo
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by lincs25(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2020
The man is free from maintenance money grin
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by agbolahan1991(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2020
What happened to sanity....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React / Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.