Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) (99986 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
StPete:
What if that doll wakes up at night and begins to move around grin grin

Kai.. Evil thoughts. The guy go japa grin
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
tarantino1:

My logic is completely retarded and I'm beginning to think I was dropped on my head as a child hence I don't know that "growing a brain" is just an idiomatic expression...I am a dumbass.

Oh really? What a pity! undecided
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by BluntNigerian: 5:24am On Nov 27, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/bodybuilder-finally-marries-beloved-sex-23066460
My Brother, you're still alone...
Though no more lonely, but you're still alone.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Zontrident: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2020
Yeye

Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Well, most women today have assorted types of DILDOS so let the men have theirs too. One day, every gender will be on its own. No more man and woman together and probably the world will become calmer. The women started this madness.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by xband: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Animals are still relevant to the planets than you are.

You're not more important than a tiny bee.

God forbid.

It is you that animals are more important than you, and not me.
I'm gifted, specially created by God.
Don't you ever compare me to an animal next time in your life and in your next world.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by TheWalkingMind: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2020
xband:

God forbid.

It is you that animals are more important than you, and not me.
I'm gifted, specially created by God.
Don't you ever compare me to an animal next time in your life and in your next world.
For this, you're lower than a goat.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by xband: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
For this, you're lower than a goat.
last warning, leave my mention before you regret it. Asshole
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by TheWalkingMind: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
xband:

last warning, leave my mention before you regret it. Asshole
The earth can flourish without you but can't without the trees or animals. You still think you're of more value than a pawpaw tree?
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by xband: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
The earth can flourish without you but can't without the trees or animals. You still think you're of more value than a pawpaw tree?
It can also flourish without you.
Are you better than the sand on the earth?
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by TheWalkingMind: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
xband:

It can also flourish without you.
Are you better than the sand on the earth?
I'm not. So are you.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by xband: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
I'm not. So are you.
I am better. I know how to make good use of the sand. But the sand doesn't know what to make of me now that I'm still alive.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by TheWalkingMind: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
xband:

I am better. I know how to make good use of the sand. But the sand doesn't know what to make of me now that I'm still alive.
That's the what you think
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by xband: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
That's the what you think
That's it. Why do we have soul in this body then?
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by TheWalkingMind: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
xband:

That's it. Why do we have soul in this body then?
There's nothing as such. You're a projection on this planet. You have a life in a body, not a soul. The life + body makes a soul.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by xband: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
There's nothing as such. You're a projection on this planet. You have a life in a body, not a soul. The life + body makes a soul.
Even atheist who have died and come back to life have confirm that there is life after death and there is a soul in this body. Go check out some videos on YouTube and confirm it also bro.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by TheWalkingMind: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
xband:

Even atheist who have died and come back to life have confirm that there is life after death and there is a soul in this body. Go check out some videos on YouTube and confirm it also bro.
A soul is not in a body, rather a spirit lives in the body. They union of a spirit with the body is what's referred to as a soul.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by xband: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
A soul is not in a body, rather a spirit lives in the body. They union of a spirit with the body is what's referred to as a soul.
A spirit lives in the body and communicate to our maker, but with will are die, our soul is what's keeps living.
Re: Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2021
He's a Kazakh of Russian descent.

A native Kazakh who are Muslims will probably frown at this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.