Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. (5069 Views)

Toyota And Lexus Engines And Transmissions For Sale / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes / Search For Used Car Auto Parts And Transmissions At Logel’s Auto Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
WELCOME TO BLESSED IK MOTORPARTS
*DEALERS IN ALL KIND OF ENGINES AND GEARBOXES..
*QUALITY AND INTEGRITY IS OUR WATCHWORD...
*LET US BE UR PLUG FOR STARDARD/QUALITY ENGINE AND GEARBOXES...
*WE OFFER DELIVERY NATIONWIDE WITH WARRANTY...
*STRICTLY ON PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY...
*THIS IS AN OPEN AND PUBLIC THREAD INCASE UR SCARED OF BEEN SCAMMED....
*OUR BUSINESS CAN ONLY GROW WITH POSITIVE COMMENTS,ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT CAN KILL OUR BUSINESS....
*SO WE ARE PROPELLED TO GIVE U THE VERY BEST...
*BE ASSURED WE WILL SERVE U WITH INTEGRITY..
*DIRECTOR..MADU COLLINS IKENNA
*CONTACT...08137915757..WHATSAPP/CALLS
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE

1 Like

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Any Toyota engine u name it....2AZ,3MZ,2GR...from old model to new model...u can locate me at ladipo motorparts market mushin Lagos...those not in Lagos can reach me on my digit...08137915757
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by DelTel(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
iykecollins1:
Let me the first u call for all ur Toyota engines and gearboxes....save u the hassle by delivering it to ur doorstep..rest assures I got u covered with our welfare services...
*even though its tokunbo we still give u warranty, so u have nothing to worry..
*distance is not a barrier...we can send it to ur location
*lastly we given u the best prices for the best commodity...
Iyke..08137915757.mcisolutions019@gmail.com

Greetings,

How many days/weeks/months warranty please?
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Guaranty is 1 week within the country...and 10days outside....during that time u most have fixed and tested ur engine or gearbox....u will be attended to if any problem arises...
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
No1 option for tokunbo Toyota engines and gearboxes
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2020
We are open for business
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2021
Good morning....we are open for business
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2021
Let me the first u call for all ur Toyota engines and gearboxes....save u the hassle by delivering it to ur doorstep..rest assures I got u covered with our welfare services...
*even though its tokunbo we still give u warranty,so u have nothing to worry..
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by greeting003(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2021
How much is Toyota Corolla beast 2002 engine
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2021
Corrolla beast...2002...
Engine name:1ZZ....(japan)
Engine price:#280000
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2021
Let me the first u call for all ur engines and gearboxes....save u the hassle by delivering it to ur doorstep..rest assures I got u covered with our welfare services...
Address.....aguiyi ironsi market...ladipo...mushin
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 8:33pm On May 26, 2021
Let me the first u call for all ur engines and gearboxes....save u the hassle by delivering it to ur doorstep..rest assures I got u covered with our welfare services...
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2021
(

1 Share

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2021
(
iykecollins1:
(
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2021
(
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2021
iykecollins1:
Corrolla beast...2002...
Engine name:1ZZ....(japan)
Engine price:#280000
(
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by obi58: 11:49pm On May 30, 2021
iykecollins1:

(

Hello Sir how much last for half and top for the 1ZZ with delivery to PH?

Also how much for 2AZ?
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 4:14am On May 31, 2021
obi58:

Also how much for 2AZ?
*1zz half and top....#250k
*transport...(bike and waybill)..#25k
Total.....#275k...
Sent the same engine to ph last wednesday
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 4:16am On May 31, 2021
obi58:

Also how much for 2AZ?
For 2AZ.....complete is 380k
Half and top...#350k
Transport remains the same cos they are both 4plugs engine..#25k
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2021
Address.....aguiyi ironsi market...ladipo...mushi
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by senseimayor: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
How much is Honda henesy gear automatic
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by cooldave234(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
What's your cost for a grade A lexus 350 (2009 model) 2GR-FE engine
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
senseimayor:
How much is Honda henesy gear automatic
That's baby boy gearbox..#110k
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
cooldave234:
What's your cost for a grade A lexus 350 (2009 model) 2GR-FE engine
A very good grade ...is #500k complete.
#450k skeleton....

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by sdbaba: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
How much for Toyota Camry 2005 Full Engine with Good Compressor.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 2:11am On Jun 07, 2021
sdbaba:
How much for Toyota Camry 2005 Full Engine with Good Compressor.
4plug right?...#380k but can giv u for #370k..
Compressor should not be more than #25k
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2021
iykecollins1:
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2021
Good morning.....we are open for business

1 Like

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2021
Good we are open for business....get ur orders flowing in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9ja Used Toyota Avensis Station Wagon / SOLD!SOLD!!SOLD!!! Tokunbo 2004 Honda Accord leather seat 4plugs / Make me an offer. Toks C-180 Benz Wagon 2005.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.