Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo (22011 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / General Taiwo: Soldiers Went To Lekki Toll Gate With Both Live And Blank Bullets / Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by Seyzcham91(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Professionally indeed! you are one of naija problem and sadly we have millions of your kind

i weep for who still won born and raise kids for this God forsaken corntree
thebosstrevor1:
They acted professionally

People keep on posting half truth to destroy the Nigerian army.

We have watched videos upon videos and all the videos showed that the army acted professionally.

Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by authority2006(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Seun:
I'm literally speechless. If you thought they lied because they were ashamed of what they did, you were wrong.

What did they do that you are exactly ashamed of? Are we still on this audio massacre?
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by authority2006(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Professionally indeed! you are one of naija problem and sadly we have millions of your kind

i weep for who still won born and raise kids for this God forsaken corntree

Eeyahhhh, sorry Mr Weepper! Your country is a God forsaken? How would you describe yourself, your family and relatives then? God forsaken people, I guess.
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by broadman20: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
They acted professionally

People keep on posting half truth to destroy the Nigerian army.

We have watched videos upon videos and all the videos showed that the army acted professionally.

What is the meaning of professional?
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by OyinO: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
HeavenIsSoReall:
The souls of the departed will never rest in peace except if they were genuinely born again.

You that's reading this, if you die in SIN your soul will also not find peace.

THERE'S NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED.

Nonsense! Is there any human without sin? If heaven is so real, you don't need someone to tell you to believe it is real. We will all see it where it is because it's real, but that's not the picture. It takes blind faith to believe and see in a brainwashed skull that heaven is real.
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by thinkmoney(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Seun:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/lekki-shootings-if-happen-again-we-would-act-the-same-%e2%80%95-army/

I'm literally speechless. If you thought they lied because they were ashamed of what they did, you were wrong.
We are in trouble! Our suppose protectors are mad.
One reason why the Bible urges us not to put our trust in man, horses or chariots.
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by Ologbojo2023: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I will not forgive this government.. I will not forgive President Mohammadu Buhari until all the fake news purveyors and evil celebrities, whose nefarious activities resulted in the death of innocent people and the destruction of public and private facilities, are brought to book...

The other day, Aisha Yesufu confessed that the ghosts of the people her propaganda killed were cursing her in the Mosque and everywhere she goes.. But that's just the tip of the iceberg compared to the DOOM that will soon befall her and her demonic folks..

President Mohammadu Buhari should bring them all to justice..

#SAYNOTOFAKENEWS
#JUSTICEFORTHEDEAD

#NigeriaMustBeGreatByFireByForce!

God bless Nigeria..
shut the Bleep up, stop supporting this devil because they're cursed and l pray you don't share from the impending calamity that will befall them and their families. My one cent
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by abovespeed: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by jaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
I’m completely shocked by this statement. Something is definitely wrong with this Apc government.

So to leave innocent protesters with gun shot wounds is Smtn to glorify Oh wow Nigeria shocked
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Drabeey:
I was basking in my random thoughts...

If the colonial masters could leave Nigeria in the hands of the northerners...

If the so called educated Awos and Ziks accepted...

Till date the North decides many factors that shapes Nigeria...

I can boldly say the northerners do the hardest and the easiest jobs in Nigeria.

Same can be said about them been the poorest and the richest.

There something about the north that when it sneezes, the whole nation catch cold.

flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by runtownmedia: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hi Seun please I have not been able to post a new topic on Nairaland for more than 3 days. What is the solution to the problem?
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by runtownmedia: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Seun:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/lekki-shootings-if-happen-again-we-would-act-the-same-%e2%80%95-army/

Hi Seun please I have not been able to post a new topic on Nairaland for more than 3 days. What is the solution to the problem?
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Seun:

Goodday,Mr Seun.
I am reporting most of the people that reacted to the topic I created on the crime section titled 'My Brother Needs Help'
They have no basis to call me a scammer.
Perhaps,you should check the topic.
If there are questions you have to ask,I will answer you.
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by NewDelhi(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Seun:

Seun, I propose a nairaland inside nairaland. Something like the rich men arena or lounge. You can find a better name that suits it. To enter that section, you must fill out a form and pay some amount of money let's say like 250k. In that section, big men can come together to discuss politics, life, business, sexcapades etc. The section will be locked and unable to be viewed by regular nairalanders.

It's just a proposal and idea cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo by HotPoundedYam(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
NewDelhi:

Seun, I propose a nairaland inside nairaland. Something like the rich men arena or lounge. You can find a better name that suits it. To enter that section, you must fill out a form and pay some amount of money let's say like 250k. In that section, big men can come together to discuss politics, life, business, sexcapades etc. The section will be locked and unable to be viewed by regular nairalanders.

It's just a proposal and idea cool

I support this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia / Fuel Subsidy: You’re Acting Peter Obi’s Script – Fani-kayode Lambasts NLC / Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.