Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? (22062 Views)

I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
It has now become the norm of the day that relationships don't last anymore.

People you see in relationship today might tell you a heart-breaking story tomorrow.

Some do regret leaving their ex while some never regretted but rather became happier and stronger.

Did you ever regret leaving your ex?

If YES please state your reasons.

If your answer is NO, please give us your reasons too.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nbotee(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Na joblessness dey worry una...

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by paulolee(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
sure na....once regretted bcoz I stopped getting the free meals n plenty meats each weekends bcox her mum owns a restaurant close to me bk den in school n dts where i met her
had to breakup bcoz she was too promiscuous n kept on blessing me with diffrent brands of Infections whenever c.d burst n i turn customer for skul clinics n was chewing drugs like food...
broke up n decided dt I av had enough after treating one wicked gonoreah bcoz my health is more important than the free n delicious soups with plenty meats..

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
igbwmedia:
Did you ever regret leaving your ex?
If YES please state your reasons.
Yes, I regretted. Don't wanna say the reasons here sha.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Newman20(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
No

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by phazotron(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2020
Yes and no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Uyaibae: 12:37am On Dec 08, 2020
paulolee:
sure na....once regretted bcoz I stopped getting the free meals n plenty meats from her mum restaurant each weekends back then in school..
had to breakup bcoz she was promiscuous n kept on wiring me new sets of Infections whenever c.d burst..
said I av had enough n broke up bcoz my health is more important than the delicious meals..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s][s][s][/s] grin grin lolzz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by ezechi24(m): 1:15am On Dec 08, 2020
no ...not at all though its still fresh but I've found peace some how ....she normally used to lie ..like she thought the devil how to lie...though she was very understanding. caring, and she loved me to a fault....but things changed when she started having friends I don't understand very wrong and promiscuous Friends... they started introducing her to all sorts of men..the lies started becoming bigger and more disgusting...my trust for her started reducing...I just ghost the fool when I know she cnt find another like me....

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by planetx13: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2020
Nothing to regret.... No time crying over spilled milk.....

Ciao

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Jodha(f): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Yes... because i built up walls... thinking i was protecting myself...but rather i was stopping him from getting through....

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nelgenius4me(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2020
Regret? I dodged a bullet.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2020
People saying no and yes should clarify nah

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2020
Calmblaze:

Yes, I regretted.
Don't wanna say the reasons here sha.
Mehnnn.! I thought that she was always cheating on me until I found this one oooo

5 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Ekpes2017: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2020
Yeah..
It wasn't easy sha, babe was very caring and loving.

She never said no each time I want to bleep and it was really fun while it lasted.

Our relationship was cut short due to distance and lack of communication.

We still cool sha but ain't dating

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2020
Life teaches us lessons in different ways and aspects; in the end our experience help us make better future decisions and indeed is our best teacher

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by 5ine: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2020
You mean the one with bad breath plus bad attitude? undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Jh0wsef(m): 11:17am On Dec 08, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Reejuvi: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by 777romanon: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2020
I have never ever broken up before, if she tire me I just jejely cane my line. Na ghosting sure pass ooh, better rest of mind.
once in awhile them fit still carry the Kola nut come greet you

17 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by kramer: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2020
FUH DAT BIH!! grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Highpose24: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2020
Begin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by jeff1607(m): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2020
The wack topics making FP is disheartening

6 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by prince2pac(m): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2020
grin

Oya for people weh don fall in love, make Una come answer...

I have got no ex... I can't break up with myself nah

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Olaoinvestments(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
NO
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Patrotism: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
Yes! Very much
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by money121(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights / How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.