Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:29 PM

Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon (19013 Views)

Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. / Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others / Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2020
grandlexuz:

Thesame Sydney Powell the Trump campaign have distanced themselves from; she was parading conspiracy theories wilder than what the are accustom to.
no. They did not distance themselves away from her. That's smug Liberal media talking point. They made clarification. Powell is under DOJ and her litigation is a criminal litigation suing Dominion and top political officials while the Trump campaign is about the constitution and how some states illegally changed rules days before election and also how signature weren't checked for ballots. They are two different teams working on two different cases. If Trump campaign succeed they will throw out illegal ballots while if Sydney succeeds Dominion company will be shutdown and their employees sent to jail. Sydney made it clear right from the beginning what her goals were
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by frog12: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2020
yes, they REFUSED to cover it even when the JUDGE was asked to dismiss the case. TRUMP knows BIDEN will overturn everything and try to bury it.
these POLITICIANS are very dirty!

Nuel4:
he was set up by the Obama administration, spied on and then accused of lying to a judge. The Flynn's case is a very big one which the Liberal media refuse to cover. He wasn't guilty of anything.
Every single human being on earth will be in jail if you give them the Flynn's treatment
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by dalass(f): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2020
IamPlato:
so being the president of america was for himself. una go just de talk anyhow

No, I can see his being POTUS was because of you...

As if politicians only go there because of the love... How has his being President benefitted your generation?
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by grandlexuz(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2020
Nuel4:
no. They did not distance themselves away from her. That's smug Liberal media talking point. They made clarification. Powell is under DOJ and her litigation is a criminal litigation suing Dominion and top political officials while the Trump campaign is about the constitution and how some states illegally changed rules days before election and also how signature weren't checked for ballots. They are two different teams working on two different cases. If Trump campaign succeed they will throw out illegal ballots while if Sydney succeeds Dominion company will be shutdown and their employees sent to jail. Sydney made it clear right from the beginning what her goals were

LOL
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by zoedew: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2020
juman:
Only in america a character like trump could became president.
A character like him cannot be president in any sensible country around the world.
Nigeria is a sensible country.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2020
Bigblogman:
Bookmark this Post: Biden will never be president as in never, Donald Trump will be certified winner by Dec 14th. watch and learn Master Chess moves. God is at play and many people all around the world shall be amazed at what will begin to happen in the coming weeks.

U People Sha want to disgrace yourself

This is the second post I'm bookmarking relating to this issue

The president cannot delcare himself winner of the election

Yes I believe there was fraud but he can't prove it

All he's going to do is yap yap and just yap

Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by Praxis758: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
It was never a set up but a pure criminal offence. Lying to FBI is a criminal and punishable offence here in the US

Trump fired him because Flynn was no longer dancing to his tune.

BuddhaPalm:

General was targeted and setup by the FBI.

Even when the prosecutors dropped the case, the corrupt judge refused to dismiss, something that is unheard of.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by JeogahII(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
doggedfighter:
Last minute good gesture

To what end?

Trump lacks integrity

Integrity you said ma'm? have they change the meaning of integrity? accuse Trump of anything but not integrity.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by Tcwork: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
grandlexuz:

Ignoramus
Now you have insulted me u can now sleep at night abi
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by Praxis758: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
By Oga Trump

Nuel4:
Flynn was set up
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Trump has drives America Democracy to the mud by granting pardon to the convicted General.

Had been it happened in Africa countries, the story will not be the same again.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by Microfels: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bigblogman:
Bookmark this Post: Biden will never be president as in never, Donald Trump will be certified winner by Dec 14th. watch and learn Master Chess moves. God is at play and many people all around the world shall be amazed at what will begin to happen in the coming weeks.

Ok. We'll revisit this on December 15.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by ideology(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
You are talking trash.

Tell us what you know about what happened
Praxis758:
Paddy paddy thing

Trump is not fit for American president.

Imagine him pardoning a convicted crook. Michael flynn should have indicated him as a culprit during litigation.

He's doing it to save face and appeal to his support base.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by ideology(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
is it not obvious that you have not knowledge of the subject

stop disgracing yourself in public

Sonnobax15:
I don tire for Trump matter

How only one man could turn a full nation, america for that matter to a comedy house Still sounds like a joke to me...

Buhari no good but I doubt say he go misbehave like this Trump..
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by grandlexuz(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tcwork:
Now you have insulted me u can now sleep at night abi

It was just a harmful insult please don't take it to heart.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by enirock(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
juman:
A character like him cannot be president in any sensible country around the world.
Define sensible.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by juman(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
zoedew:

Nigeria is a sensible country.

Really?
Nigeria is as sensible as Somalia and Afghanistan.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by neighbourhud: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bigblogman:

OK, General overSEER

I HAVE TAKEN A SNAP SHOTBOF THIS COMMENT, I WILL POST IT ON THE 14TH OF DECEMBER.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
naijapips04:
Michael Flynn was never convicted. He was setup and infact DOJ dropped the cases against him.

I know you are licking Biden arse for Visa but at least get your facts right.

Speaking if facts you dumb F....he pleaded guilty
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by YungMillionaire: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bigblogman:

Your sky-god is weak. Your religion is fake. Nigerian evangelical Christians worship a fake god. That is why the prophecy of Trump's second term will never materialize.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by YungMillionaire: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Badonasty:
lol...I'm not a trump fan ooo but one certain Buhari is still the president of Nigeria

I am no fan of Buhari. But lets be honest. Buhari is a far better human being than Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by YungMillionaire: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Badonasty:
lol...I'm not a trump fan ooo but one certain Buhari is still the president of Nigeria

I am no fan of Buhari. But lets be honest. Buhari is a far better human being than Trump. The ONLY thing stopping Trump from sitting in office for life is the relatively strong American political institution.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by lagosrd: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
Praxis758:
Paddy paddy thing

Trump is not fit for American president.

Imagine him pardoning a convicted crook. Michael flynn should have indicated him as a culprit during litigation.

He's doing it to save face and appeal to his support base.

At least fat better than the ones you have in own kontry
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by Munzy14(m): 5:53am On Nov 27, 2020
juman:
Trump and buhari who is better? Smh Nigerians sef.

You get worst president, and you are rubbishing trump..
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by dangotejnr: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
character and performance should go hand in hand, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan, Winston Churchill are all classic examples......the role of a president is absolutely crucial to both the developmental and moral growth of a nation. The two factors are not mutually exclusive.
Moral is opposite of everything democrats stand for, democrats support gays and homosexuality,they are even forcing us in Africa to accept it, democrats support abortion freedom. America is about capitalism and laws, zero morals and religion in government. Say something else not morals...character is how we are, that was what i mean, character and morals are different. No one cares about morals in America.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by dangotejnr: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
sweetgala:

List 3 things Trump unilaterally achieved for the United States of America as a function of his political or economic policies.

Just 3 pere
Go watch news or ask google.
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by sweetgala(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nuel4:
media don't have any power to crown anyone winner in a presidential election. Biden does not even have up to 60 certified electoral college vote yet. They are going to court and if the Trump campaign is able to prove their allegation, hundreds of thousands of ballots will be thrown out of the window and Trump will win. The highest Democrats can do is unleash Antifa and BLM which the National Guard will squash like a bug. Remember Trump will have no reelection to worry about so he will unleash full force on the terrorist Antifa that have been setting buildings ablaze all these months

Today is Saturday, breaze don blow fowl yansh don exposé, It's now the turn of supreme court I'll not hold my breath. Jokers

I hope you wouldn't cry at the sight of seeing Sleepy Joe sworn in as the next president
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by sweetgala(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
VULCAN:
A "corrupt" US Supreme Court. shocked

U are clearly unhinged.

U must be a BMC also.

I'm sure you call Buhari Daddy

Big daddy actually.
You wan cry go ahead
Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
sweetgala:

Today is Saturday, breaze don blow fowl yansh don exposé, It's now the turn of supreme court I'll not hold my breath. Jokers

I hope you wouldn't cry at the sight of seeing Sleepy Joe sworn in as the next president
lol me cry?
1. I don't call him sleepy Joe. He's a top top elite and both of them (Trump and Biden) are top of the top elites bigger than any human from the history of my entire state. It stupidity to try and insult any of them. I would be a fool to lose sleep over any of them.
Which breeze blow? PA senate are trying to nullify the election based on fraud allegation and award their electoral college to Trump. Just try and learn about US presidential election procedure and follow up. They're not a democracy, they are a constitutional Republic.
All the allegations Trump campaign are claiming, if they are able to prove 20% of it Trump wins reelection 100%

Watch this CNN video and educate yourself
https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1332499247346888704?s=08

Re: Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon by sweetgala(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nuel4:
lol me cry?
1. I don't call him sleepy Joe. He's a top top elite and both of them (Trump and Biden) are top of the top elites bigger than any human from the history of my entire state. It stupidity to try and insult any of them. I would be a fool to lose sleep over any of them.
Which breeze blow? PA senate are trying to nullify the election based on fraud allegation and award their electoral college to Trump. Just try and learn about US presidential election procedure and follow up. They're not a democracy, they are a constitutional Republic.
All the allegations Trump campaign are claiming, if they are able to prove 20% of it Trump wins reelection 100%

Watch this CNN video and educate yourself
https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1332499247346888704?s=08

Goodluck to them none of those legislators would dare to do such. Unless the would like to sacrifice their political career on the alrer of the Donald.

I saw that kangaroo hearing the PA legislature had which was spearheaded by the individual you've shown me tweet from and it was just ridiculous. All the courts have thrown out the case because they lack merit there was no corruption unless Trump orchestrated it.

I'll see you in January fella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. / One Person Killed After Gunmen Attack Church In Istanbul. / Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.