Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

What's The Most Embarrassing Moment You Can't Forget - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Embarrassing Moment You Can't Forget (4053 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment You Can't Forget by alterego17: 12:53am On Dec 01, 2020
UwaMmebii:

hmmm I have encountered the same scenario, there is this woman that trusted me so much when I was in Abuja, she is a bank manager she sometimes bring her three daughters to my apartment to look after them as I always dey house trading FX, crypto and programming. I was so gentle, soft spoken and honest to her because the woman had tested me before in other things but I excelled through the test. So one fateful day, I went to their apartment close to mine as I normally do when I am less busy or sometime she do call me on phone to come. So when I reached there after having a good time with them and watching bbn, she told me that she wants to attend wedding tomorrow that I should come tomorrow to help her look after the three daughters as they are all girls, I agreed and the following morning I carried my laptop and and my FX books go there. She prepare and left with her friends and the elder daughter.she left behind the second child and the last borne, the second child have all I needed in a woman both fine face and rounded hip and pointed breast though she is 17yrs but look like someone in her mid 20. One thing lead to another i smashed her in her own bed room, her mum came back earlier than expected and that time we were both fast asleep after the numerous round of sex we didn't even hear when the gate man opened gate for them. The woman was knocking on the door when she entered inside the house but we didn't hear anything, it's the last child that went to open the door for them, it was quite embarrassing as she open her second child room's door and behold us stark naked holding ourselves. The woman started crying and was lamenting after all the trust she bestowed on me. We are still cool though, she told my Mum that she can't believe I'll do that to her daughter that see me as blood brother. My Dad and mum went there and settled the case. I also went there and pleaded with her to forgive me. She forgived me and advised me to see them as my sister, that i should protect them as my blood. She still trust me despite everything though. But that was the embarrassing
moment of my life.

Bad guy abeg come show me crypto way....i need learm dat biz
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment You Can't Forget by Heineken(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2020
Jesslove:
I Was sleeping in church so when I opened my eyes some people were standing. I also stood up the only thing the pastor said is thanks for joining those who are going to buy aircondition for the church
hahahahaha nawao.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment You Can't Forget by Heineken(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2020
popweezy:
I also remember the day my long term crush in junior sec school finally said yes to me. I stayed in thier house till around 7pm. I was overwhelmed with unexplainable joy. While I was going home, I was hopping and jumping while going back home The joy in me couldn't hide itself. grin not knowing I will soon get into a mad man trouble. While jumping and jogging happily, I saw a man in rags controlling the traffick in the middle of the road. People were ignoring him and going their ways. I stopped and kept looking at the mad man lunatic display. The madman then suddenly turned to my direction and shouted "hey you! Stop there! " he started chasing me. I ran like a mad man. Hussein Bolt would be far behind if I were to be competing with him. It was like a madman chasing a madman. grin . I didn't know when I ran into a a packed sand by the side of the road. I got injured. That day ehn.. I will never 4get grin
hahaha Kai
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment You Can't Forget by Heineken(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2020
paulolee:
mistakenly fart inside bank que n was inbetween two girls...they both suspected me bt cudnt talk n we all were jus reacting to d stinking fart not until one small boi dt came wit d bea at ma back, placed his head closer to my ass from behind n screamed "na dis brother mess, I swear na him bcox I jus smell e bom bom n e de smell d same mess"....
everybody burst laugh n i jus smiled, asked to use d toilet n dissapeared, till today na d second branch of dt bank dts far from me naim i de enta..
hahahahaha omo I don laugh here o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around With Men (pic) / The Most Annoying People In Nigeria: Compilation. / Omo Girls Are Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.