Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said (1414 Views)

This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Nobodyany1: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2020
My people, I don come again oh...
Brought a bae home yesterday 5pm and action began...
We started aggressive kissing, my fingers located her soft big breasts and fondled them unrhythmically. But my tongue got jealous of my fingers, pushed it away and violently grabbed her nipples and sucked graciously...
Since my tongue chased my fingers, my fingers decided to go for another location: her pudendum!!! Fingered like miners approaching diamonds hive and rain fell on my fingers...
Rushed, got my raincoat and wanted wearing before bae said: "don't start what you can't finish... " I took it likely (a joke) initially, but then had a rethought and a little fear entered me o (mk I no lie grin), so I decided to let her go since it was getting dark plus she lives very far...
Please o my people, what did she mean? Was I foolish to have let her gone? Or was I lucky to have let her gone?
Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Uncle93(m): 7:01am On Nov 26, 2020
Shes in lagos ? And she meant that if you sex her ,you must follow up . Care must start

1 Like

Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Davash222(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2020
Waste of good writing skills!

1 Like

Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Yomit71(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2020
funny you, just let her know you can always finish it

1 Like

Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Davash222:
Waste of good writing skills!

Absolutely!
Trying to be a writing pro but he failed!
Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:10am On Nov 26, 2020
Incase you are trying to finish it up,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by longetivity(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2020
HIV will locate you if you don't stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Harbidexy5(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2020
After you Have man handled and destroy the boobs. She still managed to speak up?

Dammmmn niggar issoryt.

1 Like

Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 26, 2020
you weren't a real niggagrin
Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Cerebellum: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2020
Lol..lol

Chai!

Another kolo don loose
OP don kologrin
Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2020
Eleribu ni op yii sha
You kon let her go like that angry
I remember sometimes around 2017 I wan fûck one girl we wan start naso she tell me say if I no marry her she go report me to her people
I tell am yes I fûck her so tae her ear block
See me now wetin do me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Nobodyany1: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
I don't know what happened to you, but from the look of things, it ain't a good one... grin
ZIINI:
Eleribu ni op yii sha
I remember sometimes around 2017 I wan fûck one girl we wan start naso she tell me say if I no marry her she go report me to her people
See me now wetin do me?
Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Nobodyany1: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Thanks God!...
longetivity:
HIV will locate you if you don't stop this nonsense
Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nobodyany1:
I don't know what happened to you, but from the look of things, it ain't a good one... grin
I dey tell you ma bro it ain't a good one even gan it aren't a good one grin
Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Bluezy13(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
Incase you are trying to finish it up,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget

cheesy
Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by tobechi74: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Putting fear inside you and it worked.
Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Erojepromise(f): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
ZIINI:
Eleribu ni op yii sha
See me now wetin do me?
chai shocked you need Jesus...
Re: Don't Start What You Can't Finish... " She Said by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Erojepromise:
chai shocked you need Jesus...
Shey na Satan you need smiley

(1) (Reply)

10 Famous Celebrities That Are Surprisingly Muslims(photos) / No Gonking Of John Thomas This Year 2021 / Why Do People Think Beautiful Girls Are Idiots?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.