Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? (1633 Views)

That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet / "Judge Not" & "Judge Righteously", How Do We Reconcile The Two? / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MightySparrow: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I know you're angry now so i'll leave you for the moment! smiley
NO reason to be angry at all. You know yourself, speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
I can understand you are speaking for yourself but i'm nobody in the midst of God's people so i speak for God's people!
If you're not interested in God's people, well i do! smiley

MightySparrow:
NO reason to be angry at all. You know yourself, speak for yourself.
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MightySparrow: 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I can understand you are speaking for yourself but i'm nobody in the midst of God's people so i speak for God's people!
If you're not interested in God's people, well i do! smiley

If ever God knows you as a people. I don't think so. Gal. 4: 9.

1 Like

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Before and after Jesus' coming God doesn't recognize anyone outside the camp of His people. One must first be in the gathering of God's people before God will recognize him as anything worth considering. That's why Jesus told a man that he must join his group any refusal means the man has nothing to do with God! Luke 18:18-23

So outside the gathering of God's people everyone is as good as dead! Matthew 8:22 smiley

MightySparrow:

If ever God knows you as a people. I don't think so. Gal. 4: 9.
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MightySparrow: 4:26am On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Before and after Jesus' coming God doesn't recognize anyone outside the camp of His people. One must first be in the gathering of God's people before God will recognize him as anything worth considering. That's why Jesus told a man that he must join his group any refusal means the man has nothing to do with God! Luke 18:18-23

So outside the gathering of God's people everyone is as good as dead! Matthew 8:22 smiley

Jesus talked about a universal church, a general assembly.Heb.12: 23. Not Assembly of delusion. The judge of all not a parochial Sadducee - like organisation, deceiving themselves and people..
You better wake up, friend from bondage of indoctrination.

1 Like

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09am On Jun 20, 2021
MightySparrow:

Jesus talked about a universal church, a general assembly.Heb.12: 23. Not Assembly of delusion. The judge of all not a parochial Sadducee - like organisation, deceiving themselves and people..
You better wake up, friend from bondage of indoctrination.

The two highlighted is peculiar to disorder and disunity! Luke 11:23
God is not an author of such rather He is a God of orderliness and peace! 1Corinthians 14:33} so i believe all these religious groups contradicting themselves and having no quality are under the power of the evil genius {2Corinthians 4:4} but as for JWs who have all the qualities of God's Holy Spirit permeating their gathering their is no delusion nor indoctrination that's why things are working perfectly {James 2:18-26} in the gathering of this one and only group: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Matthew 5:13-16, 7:16-18 smiley
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MightySparrow: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The two highlighted is peculiar to disorder and disunity! Luke 11:23
God is not an author of such rather He is a God of orderliness and peace! 1Corinthians 14:33} so i believe all these religious groups contradicting themselves and having no quality are under the power of the evil genius {2Corinthians 4:4} but as for JWs who have all the qualities of God's Holy Spirit permeating their gathering their is no delusion nor indoctrination that's why things are working perfectly {James 2:18-26} in the gathering of this one and only group: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Matthew 5:13-16, 7:16-18 smiley

God is a God of order, true, your organisation is out of that order. Until you are out of it you can see the light
You put yourself as Pharisees and Sadducees that are judges. The blind wanting to lead the seeing.

1 Like

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2021
MightySparrow:

God is a God of order, true, your organisation is out of that order. Until you are out of it you can see the light
You put yourself as Pharisees and Sadducees that are judges. The blind wanting to lead the seeing.

The blind can't successfully accomplish anything because they're blind!
But when you see a group zealously preaching and industriously teaching people in all their neighbourhood throughout the earth {Act 1:8} and they are well recognized for the LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating their Organization {John 13:34-35; James 2:18-26} as they're doing things in common {John 17:20-23} then it's obvious that this group can see as in know what they are doing unlike the others who are not organized in anything other than contributing money to enrich their leaders! wink
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MightySparrow: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The blind can't successfully accomplish anything because they're blind!
But when you see a group zealously preaching and industriously teaching people in all their neighbourhood throughout the earth {Act 1:8} and they are well recognized for the LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating their Organization {John 13:34-35; James 2:18-26} as they're doing things in common {John 17:20-23} then it's obvious that this group can see as in know what they are doing unlike the others who are not organized in anything other than contributing money to enrich their leaders! wink

That is good enough. All they do is feeding their leaders, yet some of these churches make more disciples in less than fifty years than your over 100years of existence. Some construct roads, orphanages, rehab centres. Your organisation sit on the throne of God's judgment. Seeing no good but self praise like the proverbial. Luke 18: 11-13
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by achorladey: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Before and after Jesus' coming God doesn't recognize anyone outside the camp of His people

Now you have to go outside the camp. grin. Hebrews 13: 13 Let us then go to him(Jesus) outside the camp bearing the stigma that he(Jesus) bore
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2021
MightySparrow:

That is good enough. All they do is feeding their leaders, yet some of these churches make more disciples in less than fifty years than your over 100years of existence. Some construct roads, orphanages, rehab centres. Your organisation sit on the throne of God's judgment. Seeing no good but self praise like the proverbial. Luke 18: 11-13

The highlighted has nothing to do with faith in Jesus it's the work of politicians who are elected to manage the resources of your country, what Jesus commissioned is a group that's gathering peace lovers throughout the earth not a charitable group of philanthropists, that's why Jesus told Judas any one can take care of material needs of the poor ones in their midst that's not the collective assignment he gave them as a group![/b] Mark 14:7

So learn to distinguish between the specific assignment given to a group and what some claiming they also belong to the group are doing! wink
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by achorladey: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted has nothing to do with faith in Jesus it's the work of politicians who are elected to manage the resources of your country, what Jesus commissioned is a group that's gathering peace lovers throughout the earth not a charitable group of philanthropists, that's why Jesus told Judas any one can take care of material needs of the poor ones in their midst that's not the collective assignment he gave them as a group![/b] Mark 14:7

So learn to distinguish between the specific assignment given to a group and what some claiming they also belong to the group are doing! wink

Let us work for the good of all says Galatians 6:10
Are the below highlighted not good things?

Some construct roads, orphanages, rehab centres.
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2021
Our people has returned from the market!

But i'll respond just this once due to interested persons who loves the truth!

achorladey:

Let us work for the good of all says Galatians 6:10
Are the below highlighted not good things?

Paul was talking about assistance rendered to our neighbours on individual bases {Luke 10:29-37} not what the Christians collectively donated for the propagation of the good news of God's Kingdom!

So as an individual you may choose to do whatever pleases you with your personal money as you take good care of your neighbour just as the Samaritan in Jesus' parable did. As for the collections made at the place of worship sorry Sir nobody dare divert it to any other purpose than the work of evangelism, because that's the purpose for which it was contributed! smiley
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by Myer(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:
How do we reconcile this two verses:

1. "If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved" — Romans 10:9
(NIV)

2. "Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven." — Matthew 7:21

The truth is saying JESUS is LORD carnally, without believing, obedience and doing GOD's will won't save you. You have to believe in JESUS and obey HIS teachings in order to be have eternal life or be saved.

Another biblical contradiction.

1 Like

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by achorladey: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Our people has returned from the market!

But i'll respond just this once due to interested persons who loves the truth!

Paul was talking about assistance rendered to our neighbours on individual bases {Luke 10:29-37} not what the Christians collectively donated for the propagation of the good news of God's Kingdom!

So as an individual you may choose to do whatever pleases you with your personal money as you take good care of your neighbour just as the Samaritan in Jesus' parable did. As for the collections made at the place of worship sorry Sir nobody dare divert it to any other purpose than the work of evangelism, because that's the purpose for which it was contributed! smiley

The market you send me go ABI? grin

Simple question, are the things mentioned above not good towards all?

Running from GROUP to INDIVIDUAL and very soon from INDIVIDUAL to GROUP.

due to interested persons who loves the truth

Awon lovers of truth grin

1 Like

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2021
Suit yourself! smiley

achorladey:

The market you send me go ABI? grin
Simple question, are the things mentioned above not good towards all?
Running from GROUP to INDIVIDUAL and very soon from INDIVIDUAL to GROUP.
due to interested persons who loves the truth
Awon lovers of truth grin

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by orunto27: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
GOD IS TALKING THROUGH JESUS THAT HE IS GOD
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MightySparrow: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course, it has a lot to do with faith in Christ. Matt 25: 43 - 46. I Ti. 6: 18; Heb.13:16.
All commandments and teachings is the scriptures are specifics. I reiterate once more, it is because of the mould your organisation creates for you that limits the way you think. Anyways, it is like that everywhere. Until you free your mind. There is no such group that are God's counselors on earth. Any denominational teaching or strongholds are mere conjectures to tame human minds. The reason you can't see good in others in this indoctrination. You are not more zealous than Boko Haram Al-qaeda, Taliban, one time Salvation Army, with their stringent requirements for membership.
I am not in any way impressed by the gimmicks of your organisation and the contents of its teachings. I have been in contact with the organisation for about four decades. Free yourself from grand delusion.
So, Sir, free your self from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
I'll quote the three scriptures you cited!
[1]
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in:,, naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as, ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Matthew 25:43-46

[2]
That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; 1Timothy 6:18

[3]
But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased. Hebrews 13:16

What correlation does any of these have to do with the assignment Jesus gave his nonpolitical group?

Well it's like you need little enlightenment.
What you're suggesting are programs politicians use in wooing voters (supporters) so for any religion to set up any of these it simply means such a religion is actively participating in the political affairs of the state.
And that's what Jesus warned his followers against! John 15:19

That's why you're seeing religionsts killing people for their religion. Because the other group is using diplomacy to gain support!

I've been in politics for years so i can tell you it's not done for God, they're doing all those things for political reasons.

Jesus never commissioned Christianity for the purpose of infrastructural development but to reach the heart of people and turn them to sheep-like citizens of God's kingdom.
You may think you're free but there's nothing stopping you from killing your fellow believers neither will any of your fellow believers think twice before slaughtering you in the face of politics and racism. Revelations 6:3-4
True Christians will never hurt anyone for any reason whatsoever! Matthew 26:52 smiley

MightySparrow:

Of course, it has a lot to do with faith in Christ. Matt 25: 43 - 46. I Ti. 6: 18; Heb.13:16.
All commandments and teachings is the scriptures are specifics. I reiterate once more, it is because of the mould your organisation creates for you that limits the way you think. Anyways, it is like that everywhere. Until you free your mind. There is no such group that are God's counselors on earth. Any denominational teaching or strongholds are mere conjectures to tame human minds. The reason you can't see good in others in this indoctrination. You are not more zealous than Boko Haram Al-qaeda, Taliban, one time Salvation Army, with their stringent requirements for membership.
I am not in any way impressed by the gimmicks of your organisation and the contents of its teachings. I have been in contact with the organisation for about four decades. Free yourself from grand delusion.
So, Sir, free your self from mental slavery.
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MightySparrow: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'll quote the three scriptures you cited!
[1]
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in:,, naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as, ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Matthew 25:43-46

[2]
That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; 1Timothy 6:18

[3]
But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased. Hebrews 13:16

What correlation does any of these have to do with the assignment Jesus gave his nonpolitical group?

Well it's like you need little enlightenment.
What you're suggesting are programs politicians use in wooing voters (supporters) so for any religion to set up any of these it simply means such a religion is actively participating in the political affairs of the state.
And that's what Jesus warned his followers against! John 15:19

That's why you're seeing religionsts killing people for their religion. Because the other group is using diplomacy to gain support!

I've been in politics for years so i can tell you it's not done for God, they're doing all those things for political reasons.

Jesus never commissioned Christianity for the purpose of infrastructural development but to reach the heart of people and turn them to sheep-like citizens of God's kingdom.
You may think you're free but there's nothing stopping you from killing your fellow believers neither will any of your fellow believers think twice before slaughtering you in the face of politics and racism. Revelations 6:3-4
True Christians will never hurt anyone for any reason whatsoever! Matthew 26:52 smiley

You were once a soldier, were just killing people?
This is the indoctrination I talk about.
You need more of the enlightenment yourself.
Religion produces people that are only living in a fake world. Politics is evil, accepted, you would rather live in a chaotic world, no direction, control, defence against aggression. In the theocratic rulership of Israel, God made provisions for all these. Friend, free yourself. To JWS, the world should just be without any control, yet you have GB running the affairs, punishing offenders, disfellowshiping errant members.

Why haven't you create your own country, like those that started hermits. Delusion. Free yourself brother.
The references qouted were not relevant, churches came to Africa, built schools, to enlighten people not for religious purpose, you are a beneficiary directly or indirectly. May be you even, attended missionary school. Why don't you stop living in unreal life?

1 Like

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
If everyone on this planet are JWs, there will be no wars. Imagine all those carrying weapons on this planet surrendered their weapons and began taking instructions from the GB of JWs just as i'm doing now.
I'm living the best of my life without thinking of how to kill anyone, i'm happily spending ample time with my wife, Children and Grandson all thanks to the God of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES who made me realize that there's no gain in vengeance!
Now what do you think will happen if all weapon carriers on this planet are also under the GB? How do you think life will be when all we have to do with wrongdoers is shun them until they realize that they need to repent of their wrongdoings? Genesis 4:16
My friend you're lifeless if you're not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

MightySparrow:

You were once a soldier, were just killing people?
This is the indoctrination I talk about.
You need more of the enlightenment yourself.
Religion produces people that are only living in a fake world. Politics is evil, accepted, you would rather live in a chaotic world, no direction, control, defence against aggression. In the theocratic rulership of Israel, God made provisions for all these. Friend, free yourself. To JWS, the world should just be without any control, yet you have GB running the affairs, punishing offenders, disfellowshiping errant members.
Why haven't you create your own country, like those that started hermits. Delusion. Free yourself brother.
The references qouted were not relevant, churches came to Africa, built schools, to enlighten people not for religious purpose, you are a beneficiary directly or indirectly. May be you even, attended missionary school. Why don't you stop living in unreal life?

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MightySparrow: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If everyone on this planet are JWs, there will be no wars. Imagine all those carrying weapons on this planet surrendered their weapons and began taking instructions from the GB of JWs just as i'm doing now.
I'm living the best of my life without thinking of how to kill anyone, i'm happily spending ample time with my wife, Children and Grandson all thanks to the God of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES who made me realize that there's no gain in vengeance!
Now what do you think will happen if all weapon carriers on this planet are also under the GB? How do you think life will be when all we have to do with wrongdoers is shun them until they realize that they need to repent of their wrongdoings? Genesis 4:16

The life of JWs is worse than dead. I am happy the way I am. the testimonials of your people around me doesn't show your claim. I think they take instructions from Satan. Could that be nickname of GB?

1 Like

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
MightySparrow:

The life of JWs is worse than dead. I am happy the way I am. the testimonials of your people around me doesn't show your claim. I think they take instructions from Satan. Could that be nickname of GB?

I'll take the highlighted so keep cool my friend! smiley
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MightySparrow: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'll take the highlighted so keep cool my friend! smiley

Yeah, It will be interesting meeting someday. You sound so religiously decent. I will like you to speak for yourself, not a group. For general compulsory service, group faithfulness yes. For interpersonal behaviour, I disagree.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2021
MightySparrow:

Yeah, It will be interesting meeting someday. You sound so religiously decent. I will like you to speak for yourself, not a group. For general compulsory service, group faithfulness yes. For interpersonal behaviour, I disagree.
Shalom!

For the highlighted give the credit to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization, that's where i was remolded! smiley
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MightySparrow: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

For the highlighted give the credit to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization, that's where i was remolded! smiley

Hahahahehehe grin grin grin
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by achorladey: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If everyone on this planet are JWs, there will be no wars

The above from your post is what happens when one keep chasing shadows instead of REALITY. You only need to bring proof that not one of your members had killed another member(examples outside WAR SITUATIONS) within the same organization in its +/-140 year history the organization had existed. Shikena.

Should you show evidence, the above cut out from your post will be REALITY and not SHADOWS. Reality tells me you cannot prove it. You might as well look into the term "DISSENTERS" to see how indeed if everyone on this planets are what you say you are, there will be WARS. Oh dear don't dissenters congregate/group together to fight against those they see as common ENEMY? There are numerous DISSENTERS from the organization you belong. Shine your eyes well to see that point.

Face reality, issues abound and problems persist within the organization you belong. Nigeria is not at war at the moment yet internal crisis threatening peace of Nigeria abound. Your organization don't need to go to war but there are many situations and issues that threatening the peace of the organization all year in year out which is as good as being in war mode. After all they equally wage the the WAR termed SPIRITUAL WARFARE grin
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by achorladey: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
MightySparrow:

In the land of that organization you are to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Your presence is duly recognized! cheesy

achorladey:

If everyone on this planet are JWs, there will be no wars

The above from your post is what happens when one keep chasing shadows instead of REALITY. You only need to bring proof that not one of your members had killed another member(examples outside WAR SITUATIONS) within the same organization in its +/-140 year history the organization had existed. Shikena.

Should you show evidence, the above cut out from your post will be REALITY and not SHADOWS. Reality tells me you cannot prove it. You might as well look into the term "DISSENTERS" to see how indeed if everyone on this planets are what you say you are, there will be WARS. Oh dear don't dissenters congregate/group together to fight against those they see as common ENEMY? There are numerous DISSENTERS from the organization you belong. Shine your eyes well to see that point.

Face reality, issues abound and problems persist within the organization you belong. Nigeria is not at war at the moment yet internal crisis threatening peace of Nigeria abound. Your organization don't need to go to war but there are many situations and issues that threatening the peace of the organization all year in year out which is as good as being in war mode. After all they equally wage the the WAR termed SPIRITUAL WARFARE grin
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by MightySparrow: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
achorladey:

In the land of that organization you are to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears cheesy cheesy

Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

1. "If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved" — Romans 10:9
(NIV)

2. "Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven." — Matthew 7:21

The truth is saying JESUS is LORD carnally, without believing, obedience and doing GOD's will won't save you. You have to believe in JESUS and obey HIS teachings in order to be have eternal life or be saved.

Bump.. . .. .
Re: Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

(NIV)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The scam of seed sowing exposed / all settled / Euthansia: The roman catholic perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.