Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

5 Things Guy Enjoys But Are Afraid To Tell You, Number 3 Is Very Common - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Guy Enjoys But Are Afraid To Tell You, Number 3 Is Very Common (412 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / Dorp You Number You Might Get A Date For Val And Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Guy Enjoys But Are Afraid To Tell You, Number 3 Is Very Common by 5Ebiscoo: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Every guy in a relationship has a lot of things that they enjoy. You might not be aware of these things just because they are afraid to tell you or shy.

Been courageous is a thing that a lot of guys nowadays lacks. Ladies in this generation are not too conscious of the fact that just the same way in which guys cherish them, they also want it to be reciprocate.

I'm so happy for you because in this article you will learn about five special things in which every guy enjoys but my are afraid to tell you.

It's so important to know that these five things are what I think personally based on my research.

Here are the five things in which guys love but won't tell you.

1. Showing him to all your friends as your boyfriend or lover.

2. Giving him surprises even though it's not his birthday.

3. Buying him the latest and trending wrist watch, shoes, and clothes.

4. Supporting his dreams and his plan for the future.

5. Making him feel special.

If you know these 5 things very well, you are good to go.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/5-things-guy-enjoys-afraid-tell-number-3-common/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ / My Ghost Experience! Lol! Have You Encountered One Before? / Welcome To Nigeria My Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.