Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Megan Fox Files For Divorce From Brian Austin Green - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Megan Fox Files For Divorce From Brian Austin Green (755 Views)

Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years / Brian Austin Green Split From Megan Fox After 10-years Of Marriage / Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Megan Fox Files For Divorce From Brian Austin Green by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2020
34-year-old Transformers star, Megan Fox has filed for divorce from her estranged husband Brian Austin Green.

TMZ reported that Fox filed the papers in Los Angeles on Wednesday November 25, just after making her red carpet debut with boyfriend Machine Gun Kelly at the American Music Awards earlier this week.

The pair separated in May after 10 years of marriage and Megan was soon seen spending time with rapper MGK, whose real name is Colson Baker.

It was gathered that the actress is seeking joint legal and physical custody of their three children — 8-year-old Noah Shannon, 6-year-old Bodhi Ransom and 4-year-old Journey River, and wants the ability to forestall spousal support.

TMZ also reported that Green agrees to most of her requests, but wants spousal support to remain on the table. The couple’s filings also differ on the date of their separation: Green puts it at March 5, 2020, while Megan says they split in November 2019.

Megan met Brian on the set of Hope & Faith in 2004, when she was 18 and Brian was 30. They got engaged in November 2006 after dating for two years but called it all off in February 2009. A year later, they were engaged again and eventually married in 2010.

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Re: Megan Fox Files For Divorce From Brian Austin Green by fati2001(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2020
SO SAD...
Re: Megan Fox Files For Divorce From Brian Austin Green by dawnomike(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2020
Hmmm.... Seen with a Rapper!

Transformed from being married to a man in proper suit and shirt to dating a guy on a shirtless jacket... #Transformers grin

2 Likes

Re: Megan Fox Files For Divorce From Brian Austin Green by Badonasty(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2020
lol...of all people na MGK she see...well love works in mysterious ways sha

1 Like

Re: Megan Fox Files For Divorce From Brian Austin Green by Jentle244: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Women don't really know what they want. No abuse. Nothing!!!

Just compare the two men.

My hate for ratios Sha

2 Likes

Re: Megan Fox Files For Divorce From Brian Austin Green by Beckysexy(f): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2020
Don't tell me she's divorcing her husband because of MGK embarassed
Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Megan Fox Files For Divorce From Brian Austin Green by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Beckysexy:
Don't tell me she's divorcing her husband because of MGK embarassed
Like seriously?
life shes tired of d same dick

1 Like

Re: Megan Fox Files For Divorce From Brian Austin Green by meobizy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
E no concern me.
Re: Megan Fox Files For Divorce From Brian Austin Green by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
meobizy:
E no concern me.
why bother comment kiss

(1) (Reply)

Popular Comedian MC Edo Pikin Welcomes Baby Boy(Pics) / Nollywood Stars Who Died This January, No 2 Will Shocked You!! / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Trademarks Her Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.