Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake (23525 Views)

Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out / "The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Usmanissa247(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2020
Fedpoffa SUG Gifts Students Washing Machine, Hometheatre, Kitchen Utensils, Debunks Fake Award In Circulation

The Students Union Government of The Federal Polytechnic Offa in celebration of SUG week has given out number of gifts to celebrate academic excellence among the contestants that registered for quiz and spelling bee competition.

The Students' Union leader, Abiola Azeez Adigun who described the gifts as attempt to encourage students with sound academic knowledge and those who are socially and legally responsible.

He said: "This year's SUG week is not only about socialization, it includes meritorious awards in relation to academic activities. We organized spelling bee and quiz competition where the winner and the runner-ups are to go home with washing machine, home theatre system and kitchen materials."

He however reacted to the fake awards that are being circulated on social media. He tagged it as one that is targeted at soiling the reputation of the Students' Union and the Polytechnic. He added that the awards are being produced by mischief makers to destroy the hard work his administration has already put in place.

"The awards that are being displayed on social media are purely produced by the enemies of progress. We are shocked that people can go to that extent to bring us down. But God is over everything and our good works so far as Union Executives have inundated us. In our institution, our tenet and legacy is academic excellence and that is what we always celebrate. Any award from us devoid of academic excellence moral uprightness and legal social responsibility are fabricated," he added.

Recalled that the Students' Union leader of the Federal Polytechnic Offa won the outstanding President award among all the Polytechnic SUG Presidents by National Association of Polytechnic Students (NAPS).

Comrade Adigun further proclaimed his continuous efforts to move the Union forward in the interest of the students without minding the mischief makers trying to disorganise his administration with malicious contents and fabrications.

https://nationnewslead.com/2020/11/23/fedpoffa-sug-gifts-students-washing-machine-hometheatre-kitchen-utensils-debunks-fake-award-in-circulation/?fbclid=IwAR3IoPjCS9rnsbPGBvhwl3HuM_Islapt8ElkKgZ-S7YOqO99CMuHY1-BFl0

3 Likes

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by VickypediaPHC: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2020
FTC
I knew it was character assassination. No right think student union will do such. Those who claim they gave them the award should come up and defend their claims.

26 Likes

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Millimann: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2020
And someone said it

Politics at every level in Nigeria is dirty.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by SILVERLINES: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2020
cheesy

Spelling bee competition for Polytechnic students

That was awesome cheesy

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by longetivity(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2020
I know it's fake from the onset

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by nazicartel(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Didn't believe they can try that rubbish though.. but even if they printed that, they are meant to reject the news, That's Nigerian politics 101

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Karlifate: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
I really wondered how an higher institution can condescend to such a level, in the first place.

Nevertheless, that Comrade Adigun still need to be questioned.

1 Share

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Patrioticman007(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Cultism in the southern Nigerian is like boys scout in Europe, to belong is a birth right.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
No comment on this lipsrsealed
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by pickatyou2: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
I thought so to.

But who ever did this is just being mischievous

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
grin

This one is learning from Buharis Administration and APC

Lying is now legal in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Bornsinner7: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by femimike1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Good to know

New Amazon FireTv stick 4k available

Link in my bio

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by HUSTLER001: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Abeg how much be cup of rice for your area? May be I fit come buy?
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by sochey(f): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Space booked for all those who don't give a flying f**ck grin
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Sarmiz24(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lol Wahala no dey finish 4dis country

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by ednut1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Same set of politicians go enter nass later
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by sochey(f): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
HUSTLER001:
Abeg how much be cup of rice for your area? May be I fit come buy?

100/90

I'm looking for where I can by it at 50#

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by captainamiedi1: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
The young ones are worse that the old ones. These one is doing better than lai Mohammed already

2 Likes

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by ableguy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
I thought as much, kept wondering if it have gotten to that.

Meanwhile
grin

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by iamyemiakins(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
Issokay
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Judolisco(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dis poly that year and cult wahala
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Gabbriell: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Spelling bees competition for Polytechnic students

That was awesome cheesy

grin grin grin
[img]https://media./images/779670b45d1fc7697b1c8f7c63913b04/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by GboyegaD(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Which do we want to believe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Joshmanuel10(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Spelling bees competition for Polytechnic students

That was awesome cheesy
wink spelling bee

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by bluefilm: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
I knew it.

I knew it was the handiwork of some persona non grata who have been so idle so they decided to come up with a bizarre way of trending.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by xpressionx(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
It could be true, reason is majority of SUG officials are cultists

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Donates £100k To African Students At Oxford University / Jeffrey Lebari-Lube Nwidobie Wins 5 Awards At Tarleton State University / Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.