Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones (64112 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by wisdomiskey(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

C’mon shut up. Are we the one that told you to live in a brothel, surrounded by hoes?

You and your fellow redpilled minions will be here wailing, it won’t stop people from marrying. The real world is different.

Eyah. I know this is the kind of news you like to see. You are 2 years short of 40 yet no husband to call your own cry #pitiful.

4 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by We4all: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tulsaguy:

Not everyone. To some it's the best thing that ever happen to them.

That is to those who are using the spouse or spouse's family to cash out.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Quincykay:

This must be hard for you to watch. To know that your life is so sad, it makes you pissed that so many others have it good! grin grin grin
Wetin you dey type like this
You better go chop
Abi which of your life is hard undecided
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by We4all: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Eyah. I know this is the kind of news you like to see. You are 2 years short of 40 yet no husband to call your own cry #pitiful.

At least she is alive and that's all that matters. I know a lady who married at 38, and in less than a year she was dead. In fact there are many more like that.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Realhommie(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
I'm not exactly a fan of public proposals as i do not see the need.. I couldn't help but smile seeing the clip, cool. Love is beautiful, oh i should say True Love.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by pocohantas(f): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

[s]But do you think it Right paying bride price to a non Virgin girl
For instance now poco is not a Virgin you've been fuçked before with indomie of #150 and #50 egg
So a man will come from somewhere and pay millions of naira on you that have been fûcked before for #200
Put yourself in a man shoe for just a moment you'll see that it make no damn sense that shit is like scam to me.
You're free to abuse me I didn't say you shouldn't abuse me I mean when you don't have someone has old as me at home you'll abuse me now.
But pls this thing I wrote try to read it 2/3 three times even if you're an illiterate you'll find something meaningful in it[/s]

Cry. He will pay the BP and you can’t do nothing but wail...

4 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by peteradamu: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Congrats Boss Man
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by mechanics(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hmmmm, just proposal o, too much money, she's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by wisdomiskey(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
We4all:

At least she is alive and that's all that matters. I know a lady who married at 38, and in less than a year she was dead . In fact there are many more like that.

LMAO.
Pocohantas, can you see that your mates are dying within one year of marriage grin

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Actin tins
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by We4all: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
wisdomiskey:

LMAO.
Pocohantas, can you see that your mates are dying within one year of marriage grin

Read the message in the post. Don't be silly by trying to shame dead or unmarried ladies.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Jaqenhghar: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Ode
Going through all this stress for a Nigerian hoe foolangry
Ode
All this anger over people who dont care about you fool angry
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
lacemose:
Awesome proposal, mehn I can't wait to propose to my woman oo, but e be like say concept don finish for this world oo, which one i go use like this now cry cry

You could go skydiving, have someone take her to were you'll land, as soon as you land go on your knees and propose to her.....pure James Bond style. cool

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by wisdomiskey(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
We4all:

Read the message in the post. Don't be silly by trying to shame dead or unmarried ladies.

I only highlighted what you posted in sheer stupidity. So you couldn't think of a better example to encourage our resident lonely hag 'queen poco', other than the example of a middle-age woman who died one year after marriage?
You are an extremely dumb sadist lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wahala for we wey no get boyfriends o.
HML in advance to them. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by authority2006(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:

Oga am not married, look at couples in Nigeria, you know it's a mess, every single person regrets getting married you will too if you do , am glad you can make rational comments like this

Every single person? You must be insane!

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by fati2001(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Wahala for we wey no get boyfriends o.
. cheesy cheesy

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by fatymore(f): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Send ur pics over let see

Check my twitter page
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by sammirano: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
The girl no fine sef. angry
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
fati2001:

You dey laugh me? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by fati2001(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You dey laugh me? embarassed
no!

y I go laugh you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Ode
All this anger over people who dont care about you fool angry
Abo oloriburuku leleyii nii angry
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by dview001(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
If she's not a virgin ...it's a waste of resources undecided

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Cry. He will pay the BP and you can’t do nothing but wail...
Is like you stay around that island side
I'll still fûck you one day though cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wishing them happy and fruitful relationship.

To all potential individuals home and abroad:

Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos; top real estate investment destination for investors

Hopewell Lagoon Estate
Price: 3.5m per plot
Tittle: Approved Excision

Proximity to:
- Dangote Refinery
- Free Trade Zone
- Eko Tourist Center
- Lekki Deep Seaport
- Kellogg's Multinational

For enquiry and inspection: 07011333155
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by hybridblood07(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Where is your brain?
hashtagged:
Well everyone is always happy to be getting into a marriage, 2yrs in and they are regretting their choice,
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by SeriouslySense(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by fati2001(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:
Well everyone is always happy to be getting into a marriage, 2yrs in and they are regretting their choice,

and the 20 useless and angry monikers that liked ur comment are evil as you.

YOU AND YOUR SHIPPERS SHOULD GET A LIFE..... A RESPONSIBLE ONE!

RUBBISH!

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Pearly255(f): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
I’m crying and smiling.... Baba God whenever you’re ready cry

Husband dey hungry me o
I can’t wait anymore

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by InvertedHammer: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
/
The idiot even knelt down to propose.

His father should disown him. He thinks marriage is a fantasy.

/
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
DRONES THAT COULD BE CAPTURE THE #LEKKIMASSACRE - can we call those ones drones? Mtcheeeeewwwwwww

Misplaced Priority
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
galek:

DRONES THAT COULD "NOT" CAPTURE THE #LEKKIMASSACRE - can we call those ones drones? Mtcheeeeewwwwwww

Misplaced Priority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.