Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

A Missing Family Member - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Missing Family Member (278 Views)

Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Missing Family Member by EmmyOD(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2020
Dear moderators, please push to the front page and SOS.
I am Comr. Ugwu Odinakachukwu, the youth leader of Igbo Eze South LGA of Enugu State. I am sending this with broken and heavy heart on behalf of the family of a youth of my LGA, Eze Sunday from Amegu Ndioke village in Ibagwa Aka community of Igbo Eze South LGA.
From the information I got from the family, Eze Sunday travelled back to the village 3 days ago from his base in Benue state and in the early hours of the following day, went out of the house to a nearby farm around his parent's house and ever since then, has not returned.
The mother and the dad have all been torn into emotional pieces by this incidene.
We hereby humbly urge any one with any useful information about his whereabouts to please report to any nearest police station or call George Chinweike on 08065204236 or the office of the Youth Leader, Igbo Eze South LGA, Enugu State on 08084425759.
NB: the guy is currently around 35 years of age but still of the same look. We couldn't get any of his recent picture for now but ones we get more information from his friends, we will get his Social media handles and retrieve a recent picture.
Thanks !

Re: A Missing Family Member by fati2001(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2020
SEUN

ROCKTATION

FARANO

MYND44

LALASTICALA

OMA4J

WE NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!

may he be find in a safe sound.
Re: A Missing Family Member by Uzomacharles: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Trying getting his pics from one of his social media handle...
It will be more better
Re: A Missing Family Member by EmmyOD(m): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Trying getting his pics from one of his social media handle...

It will be more better
:

:
:
Alright dear, we are trying to get in touch with his friends to find out his social media handles.
Ones we get that, I will update the post.
Tnks
Re: A Missing Family Member by longetivity(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
May he be found safe and sound

(1) (Reply)

Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue?? / 2021 Business Idea Without Risk For Families / Tortoise And Dove Are Best Friends: African Moonlight Stories (family Cartoon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.