Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

See What An Angry Mob Did To A Soldier For Allegedly Beating A Security Man To D - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What An Angry Mob Did To A Soldier For Allegedly Beating A Security Man To D (1174 Views)

Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Angry Mob Did To A Soldier For Allegedly Beating A Security Man To D by Newsblenda(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2020
See what an angry mob did to a soldier for allegedly beating a security man to death (Video)

https://newsblenda.com/news/crime/see-what-an-angry-mob-did-to-a-soldier-for-allegedly-beating-a-security-man-to-death-video/

Re: See What An Angry Mob Did To A Soldier For Allegedly Beating A Security Man To D by Praxis758: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
If this story is true, then the training and curriculum of our military needs immediate reviewing to align with modern reality.

It is ache for the guys in uniform to see civilians as preys while they see themselves as predators. They forget that they were firstly civilians before joining the military.

It is absurd the way these guys glorify themselves simply because the military institution sometimes shield them as unknown soldiers.

This is a case of daylight murder if the scene is indeed true.
Re: See What An Angry Mob Did To A Soldier For Allegedly Beating A Security Man To D by Newsblenda(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: See What An Angry Mob Did To A Soldier For Allegedly Beating A Security Man To D by illicit(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
shocked
Re: See What An Angry Mob Did To A Soldier For Allegedly Beating A Security Man To D by Newsblenda(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
cool
Re: See What An Angry Mob Did To A Soldier For Allegedly Beating A Security Man To D by effido666: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
I just wonder hw some men will just fold their hands and watch a soldier beat them to stupor or death ....for me I will fight dat soldier back without minding his or her uniform .....rubbish

1 Like

Re: See What An Angry Mob Did To A Soldier For Allegedly Beating A Security Man To D by Mastakija(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
effido666:
I just wonder hw some men will just fold their hands and watch a soldier beat them to stupor or death ....for me I will fight dat soldier back without minding his or her uniform .....rubbish
and u think say na everybody get mind and power lyk u

1 Like

Re: See What An Angry Mob Did To A Soldier For Allegedly Beating A Security Man To D by Newsblenda(m): 5:22am On Nov 27, 2020
cool shocked
Re: See What An Angry Mob Did To A Soldier For Allegedly Beating A Security Man To D by ABOVEDELAW: 5:25am On Nov 27, 2020
NEVER SAY NEVER!
Re: See What An Angry Mob Did To A Soldier For Allegedly Beating A Security Man To D by Newsblenda(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Bec / Bricklayer, Carpenter Exchange Blows During Argument Over TB Joshua / The Difference Between Stealing, Robbery And Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.