Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] (4744 Views)

Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them / Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) / Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
After years of research and experiences, I have finally realized the world revolves around only three things — MEP.

1. Money
2. Ecstasy
3. Pride

If you know the hidden info behind each of these words and how they are connected, your life will change for good and you'll see the world differently.

Whatever you do in this life, it revolves around only these 3 things.

Who can explain MEP for me in detail? I have already written an extensive article on it, but I want to see other people's explanations of MEP.

2 Likes

Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by Froshloaded: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Fact

1 Like

Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
If 20 people type "interested," I'll drop the complete article.

1 Like

Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by gloniks: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Interested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by Ahappy: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
interested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by LaserWr: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Legend you are sort of inspiration to me and many others.
I'm highly privileged to tap from your potential
Thanks.
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by LaserWr: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
I'm interested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by jefy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Interested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by AmVista: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
I am intrestee
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by Tony142: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
iLegendd:
After years of research and experiences, I have finally realized the world revolves around only three things — MEP.

1. Money
2. Ecstasy
3. Pride

If you know the hidden info behind each of these words and how they are connected, your life will change for good and you'll see the world differently.

Whatever you do in this life, it revolves around only these 3 things.

Who can explain MEP for me in detail? I have already written an extensive article on it, but I want to see other people's explanations of MEP.

Sir, what about Money(dangote), Power(politicians) and Fame(wizkid)?

I use to think life is all about money, power and fame but I am open to learn from your MEP cool
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tony142:

Sir, what about Money(dangote), Power(politicians) and Fame(wizkid)?

I use to think life is all about money, power and fame but I am open to learn from your MEP cool

Power and fame = success and success is under pride. From the explanation, you'll understand.

A man with PRIDE, but without power, intelligence, fame, and money is a useless man. Pride is always triggered by success and as I earlier said, success = power, fame, money, intelligence, etc.

At the same time, a man without an atom of PRIDE is also a useless man. This is to say, you don't have success which is intelligence/smartness, power, money, fame, etc.

Though, people define success differently, but in the post, you'll understand better.

5 Likes

Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by Mastakija(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ok
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by Tony142: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Power and fame = success and success is under pride. From the explanation, you'll understand.

A man with PRIDE, but without power, intelligence, fame, and money is a useless man. Pride is always triggered by success and as I earlier said, success = power, fame, money, intelligence, etc.

At the same time, a man without an atom of PRIDE is also a useless man. This is to say, you don't have success which is intelligence/smartness, power, money, fame, etc.

Though, people define success differently, but in the post, you'll understand better.

Nice one cool
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by Kingzeez10: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
interested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by olamidedivotee(f): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
interested x20
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by ambitiouschap17: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Interested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by Wade501: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Interested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by neupert(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by Juliusmomoh: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
Intrested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by adeboi1: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Interested.
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by Blessedboy23(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
intrested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by Meedon: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
I get interest.
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by everglaze01: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Interested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by hontimmy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Interested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by WrittyWritter(f): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
Interested smiley
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by Sulele04(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
interested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Interested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by lanredavidju(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Interested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by tobechi20(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
I agree with money

I think the second is Bliss

But It would be top early to rule out yours until. I have read it.
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by bahdpersona(m): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
interested
Re: The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] by IhateRetards: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy / Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? / Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.