Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Note: Nigerian Youths Movement Towards Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Note: Nigerian Youths Movement Towards Politics (165 Views)

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) / Tony Momoh’s Mindset Towards Politics Was Of Service, Not Business- APC / Edo2020: Nigerian Youths Movement Peace March(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Note: Nigerian Youths Movement Towards Politics by Aye36: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
If you like vote a youth as the President of Nigeria or Governor of your state.
If He/She don't have the attributes of a good leader for get it,The country will still suffer.
So youth becoming the President of Nigeria is never the solution of Nigeria problems.
How many of our faculty and Departmental presidents in our various universities have integrity?
I am seeing greedy and selfish youths in front of this movement, Just give them one public office and you will know that a youth becoming the president of Nigeria is never the solution to Nigeria problems.
We need leaders that have integrity.
I know we are angry but also know that "Anger can make someone take a very wrong decision at the right time"
Guys forget it,let me just call two youths that were crying to have a office that they will make better change,at the end of the day they were even worst than the old politicians
They are
Ayade of Cross River state
Desmond Eliot of Lagos state.
Are they not youths?
Forget this statement that people make that youths are not in politics, youths are many in politics
NOTE: The politicians suffering Nigeria and her Citizens now were once youths like you and me.
Solution: Nigeria need good leaders will be called to account and who will love the development of Nigeria.
please like and share this post
This Facebook page "Aye Official" is hosting a Facebook event (program) titled: "Face The Reality"
Venue: Facebook page (Aye Official)
Time: 7pm
People: all Nigerians and non Nigerians are highly invited (all people are welcome).
This post is for the betterment of the Nigerian Youth movement to change the present underdevelop Nigeria to a Developed Country.
https:///e/VRYIM03b
Re: Note: Nigerian Youths Movement Towards Politics by Macrofrancis(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
This is good.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorism: Don’t Unfreeze #endsars Campaigners’ Accounts, CBN Begs Court / Nigeria Bar Association Honours Dr. Maduka, Applaud His Humanitarian Impact / President Buhari To Address Lawmakers On Thursday - Aide Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.