Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

8 BBNaija Ex-Housemates Yet To Bag Any Major Endorsement Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 BBNaija Ex-Housemates Yet To Bag Any Major Endorsement Deal (622 Views)

Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate / #AMVCA2018; All Bbnaija Ex-housemates: Who Is The Most Sleek? (PHOTOS) / The Chef Chi: Chioma Meets Cee-C, BBNaija Ex Housemate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 BBNaija Ex-Housemates Yet To Bag Any Major Endorsement Deal by FASTNG24TV: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
In Brand Marketing, Celebrity endorsements have been a marketing tool. Like the theory of advertising states, celebrity-appeal equal more sales, lots of brands have leveraged on the popularity of a celebrity to gain product awareness and bring about brand recognition in all media space.

Brands are now beginning to not only focus on artiste, actors or musicians but now using celebrities with a fan base strong enough for them to consider partnering with. Hence, most of these celebrities have emerged from the Big Brother Naija show.

Since the history of BBNaija, brands have been working with several ex-housemates. However, during the show there where housemates we thought would have gotten lots of endorsements for one reason or the other. However, the case has not been so.

Here are the list of housemates yet to get enough endorsements.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nncm3SHmmXU here[/url]

(1) (Reply)

"Somebody Is Pregnant For Me And It's Almost Due" - Peter Okoye / ‘I Will Carry My Virginity To 2021”- Nigerian Lady Annouced. / Warri Business Tycoon Gifts His Wife A Range Rover For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.