Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies (1446 Views)

Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) / Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by helinues: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
uptimum123:

Chibuzor calling himself Adewale grin grin

You meant Chibuewure... wink cheesy
Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by uptimum123(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
chozzy:
It's sad how Osinbajo
has turned out

I dey tell you

Who would imagine he would turn out to be a Star Boy and loved by Nigerians.

shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by uptimum123(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

You meant Chibuewure... wink cheesy

Lol...No kill me abeg

cheesy grin
Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by helinues: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
61one:
[s][/s]
shatap
gbegile company has division of labour
you comment
i cancel
Mods sweep

everybody happy grin tongue

No, they are instead wiping away all your efforts of creating disposable email, registering on NL and cancellation of comments.

You are already in the process of getting busy as whenever mods do that thing, you dey low meh, we go soon make you productive..

It's all about time... cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by helinues: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
61one:
[s][/s]
you can only wish grin

relax you're on a life time contract

you'll be getting it first hand tongue

we've been running tins since 2014 so we know how new recruits behave

Hahahahahaha..

The way you have been running your cancellation in 2014 I really write different from 2020 now.

Before you dey use one monikers for days but in this era, if one moniker last for 2hours na grace.

Cancellation business in disarray.

Our old boys wey no collect certificate but yet they parade himself as a boss.

Already showing you with the boss is
Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by Fahdiga(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Are you Adewale Thunder?
My name is Adewale Segun
Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by Fahdiga(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

You are already being exposed as an impersonator..

Chinedu, once again,be proud of your lineage
So says a Mallam from Damaturu who have never stepped foot in my tribe Yoruba land
Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by helinues: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
62two:
[s][/s]
Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
chozzy:
It's sad how Osinbajo has turned out
He is a con-artist.
He has to join coz he can't cover it up for long.
Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by Thunder1010: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
IPOB handwriting, set of failures
Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by Zeesugar(f): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
This is quite unfortunate.
Nigeria will remain like this (God forbid) if we remain this way running after shadows and sowing people's image in dirt for self gain.
It is not compulsory that you write. If you must please write with wisdom to benefit readers.
Please is He the vice president because He was a pastor? Or appointed as Vice president because He was a SAN?
Or because you thought him to be right for the position?
Our major problem start with the sentimental voters.
Osinbajo as a pastor do not collect tithes either forceful or willingly it is onto God and the church authority decides how to use it.
Who ever that decides to pay his or her tithes do so as a choice I am sure they have right to do what ever they please with their income
So you have no point on that think of a better way to pysc us oooo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by TheRareGem1(f): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
None of these is right because the VP is a man who has been up and doing since the inception of this administration no matter how far you try to slender him or acts in anyway there will paint his image black, you will never succeed. Osinbajo has never lied, your assertion is false and lies OP.

You are from the east, Aberibe ruled as a governor for 8 years, zero development and you people are still dumb to elect him for senate. And the road to his house is not even tied. Which tell you how clueless and dumb you people are.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2020
TheRareGem1:
None of these is right because the VP is a man who has been up and doing since the inception of this administration no matter how far you try to slender him or acts in anyway there will paint his image black, you will never succeed. Osinbajo has never lied, your assertion is false and lies OP.

You are from the east, Aberibe ruled as a governor for 8 years, zero development and you people are still dumb to elect him for senate. And the road to his house is not even tied. Which tell you how clueless and dumb you people are.

You are sounding totally illogical. Have you seen where lawmakers construct roads if not in the shiithole.

Osinbajo belongs to the executive arm of govt and number 2 to say but his numerous lies and deceit has succeeded in sending Nigeria 100 years backward.

No meaning development under him and all his policies are build on lies.

Working around the clock lying
Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by orisa37: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2020
Osinbajo CAN NEVER LIE BUT HE IS ALWAYS LOYAL TO HIS BOSS.
Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by orisa37: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2020
Osinbajo CAN NEVER LIE BUT HE IS ALWAYS LOYAL TO HIS BOSS. THAT'S HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
Re: Osinbajo And His Many Unpardonable Lies by nettpen: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2020
helinues:

Like I said, wail on boy.

From Buhari will never be president of Nigeria, he is in second term.

God pass una

You hoping Osinbajo will be president of Nigeria. Sorry it will not happen, your northern lords have something bigger in mind. Cry me a river boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anxiety As Soldiers Search For Eastern Security Network's Training Ground. / Fear, Tension As JUSUN, NARD, ASUP, Others Shut Down / Nigeria's $12 Billion 'Green Africa Airways' WILL Overtake Ethiopian Airlines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.