Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido (43762 Views)

Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family / “empower Your Circle” – Davido Reveals How To Stay Rich / Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Fmghewzy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Preach that to upcomers not those who are already in the category

Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Farki: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Some people aren't getting the wisdom of what he said. Many of Davido's close associates were helped to fame by him but they can stand on their own and don't have to go to him for everything.

When his friends have influence it helps him advance too.

1 Like

Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Starzo: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
PAWG:
Once person touch rabba e go automatically turn to motivational speaker
Ah dey tell u
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Job2004: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Your circle is a reflection of who you are.
Surround yourself with great minds and definitely you will be great.

2 Likes

Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Starzo: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
When e red for urside, na that time u go know say truly,there's no brother in the jungle.
Well I no expect davido to get this orientation.Things soft for the guy from birth.

2 Likes

Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by motionarena: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Right but b careful with how you apply this to Some Nigerians especially Afonja people.

They can turn their back against you and proceed to kill you.
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Felincous(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
seborrhic:
Rubbish.
The secret to being rich is hardwork,connections and a load of luck.

It's glaring so many people can't be rich in Nigeria just because of the orientation. At every level you find ursef kindly raise people in your circle. it's not just a fact, it's one of the principle of making it in life.
Davido I agree wt u 100%.
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Donspicey: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
risos:
Them go just start family dey breed rapidly for your head. Don't ever try that except the circle is a money chasing gang.

See you oooooooo........

If ur goons have brain dey will struggle to be like u...

You help dem by showing dem way forward then u ve less liabilities to worry abt.......

Rich men wey dey help people rise no dey run down....

If u get and i get,our accts go dey appreciate....
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by JoeEeL(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Only those who really struggled can verify the claim not a person like David.

People would think it's something that easy..

Let Pakororo people write such based on experience not someone with privilege

Baba, is Buhari not 'empowering' you with your monthly 30k? C'mon, at least take a positive note. undecided
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by GodwilldoitAmen: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Davido is so right,imagine,having no'ones financial burden on your shoulder,no aunties,no uncle's,no gate man's sonno church members bills,no unnecessary burden except your immediate family.life will be good.
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:
You are simply a fortunate kid
And you're an unfortunate adult who will forever remain unfortunate for supporting an unfortunate government. Don't you think your kids deserve better? As you've decided to stay unfortunate, give your kids a chance to a better life, don't support foolishness in government due to your political, tribal or religious affiliations
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by biggie73(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
God just bless you. God bless me more.
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Doctorfitz: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lols..
.very funny advice ......u know why ur circle might not have ur back but act like they do.u will only know when d chips are down....

If u doubt ask my Uncle....he's still nursing wounds...

I'll agree with empower true persons not just ur circle..e go do u like Indian film

5 Likes

Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ok but d circles nowadays just wan smoke do yahoo get benefits etc and some day cult aw will u empower them
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by praiseneo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:
You are simply a fortunate kid
lol if you see am one on one u fit utter this statement? grin
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by JohnnyBling(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
David got this on point. I sometimes avoid hanging with my circle because I know the effect it would have on my pocket. But las las we still dey roll
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Doctorfitz:
Lols..
.very funny advice ......u know why ur circle might not have ur back but act like they do.u will only know when d chips are down....

If u doubt ask my Uncle....he's still nursing wounds...

I'll agree with empower true persons not just ur circle..e go do u like Indian film
Exactly
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by chronique(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
True
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by sms4sure(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Pls, either agree or disagree. You don't have to do this because you hate.
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by PotatoSalad(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
PAWG:
Once person touch rabba e go automatically turn to motivational speaker
Lmao grin
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by josephcletus(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
the only group of persons that wouldn't agree to this are those that would spoil the circle if they were to be in a circle that has been "empowered"
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Voiceofthestree: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
TINUBU IS A CRIMINAL!
HE WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA
NA QUENCHING LEVEL TINUBU DEY

WHY....If Obasanjo and Buhari can be president why not Tinubu Nigeria as always been rule by rogues Criminals thieves Bandit Religious Bggot

1 Like

Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by BlackRexDeus: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Only those who really struggled can verify the claim not a person like David.

People would think it's something that easy..

Let Pakororo people write such based on experience not someone with privilege

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBD4R8vs-QE

Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by PotatoSalad(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
praiseneo:
lol if you see am one on one u fit utter this statement? grin
Why not. The strength of David lies in people who follow him. One on one, dem go use Davido mop floor.
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Karlifate: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Well, empowerment doesn't have to be financial at all times.

You can simply connect them to experienced and/or well-to-do people in their area of specialization.

Anyways, wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Laboni: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Most empowered their circle and got betrayed... Do what works for you. Don’t follow Davido, he has backup/insurance.. His father.. Know where you’re coming from, a word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by kay29000(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
sapphiere:
Fortunate or not, what he said is pure truth.
When there's only one dog that barks in a street you know what that means?

What does it mean?
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Tony142: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Raychee:
Many human beings are wicked. After helping they'd shut you out and believe they scammed you and you're gullible.

#fact, some will even turn it to competition, and start competing with u

2 Likes

Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Flier: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
It work to some extent at time same time it doesn’t really work
Some of them can never help back,they would rather remember the day you treat them badly not the day you saved them from poverty
And some have stinginess in their DNA,upon all we must empower our circle at the same time strive to make more money
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by 8stargeneral: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Great quote
Re: The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido by Funkybabee(f): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
there are some circle that if you empower then with 1mill now, they will still come back in 3months time.

it work for him ooo, some people are greedy eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN / Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress / Tboss Shares First Baby Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.