Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

2020 National Common Entrance Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 National Common Entrance Examination (276 Views)

How To Check National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Result 2019 [federal Un / Common Entrance Examination 2018 Cut-off Mark For Each State - See Zamfara / National Common Entrance Examination [NCEE] Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 National Common Entrance Examination by chubacletu(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Good day all, trusting that you are all doing great in your different endeavors. Please I have some concerns to share with you here. It's regards to just concluded national common entrance
examination for Federal Government Colleges, which my daughter sat for and scored 170 out of 200. According to her score she is qualified for
national merit selection, which means that she can be addmitted to her first choice school (Federal Government Colleges Ijanikin Lagos State). yesterday evening I checked Federal Ministry of Education Portal for Addmission list and she was posted to Federal Government Colleges Idoani Ondo state. The place is very far to me and she is just 10 years old to go that far. I am by this asking if I can get anyone in this forum to help me in getting her Addmission in any Federal Government Colleges in Lagos or Ogun states. Thank you all. Please if this is not allowed here I beg to withdraw it.
( Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report ) (Share)
Re: 2020 National Common Entrance Examination by adeloly(f): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
This is quite wickedness

There must be mix up somewhere for someone who scored 170

which state are you from and was the admission status showing pending before
Re: 2020 National Common Entrance Examination by chubacletu(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Am from Enugu State and our first choice is Federal Government Colleges Ijanikin.

the cut off mark for Enugu State is 150

(1) (Reply)

I Need This Book / Reopening: Obey COVID-19 Protocols Or Be Delisted, NAPPS Tells School Owners / Cbt Software For Secondary And Primary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.