Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta (2023 Views)

Anarchy: Call Olanipekun To Order, Integrity Crusaders Urge NBA, Body Of Bencher / Biography: Yemi Adenuga Elected First Female Black Councillor In Ireland / Madu Kaycee Becomes Minister Of Municipal Affairs In Alberta, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by MyopicMods: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Congratulations to Kene Ilochonwu as he becomes the first black bencher elected to the law society of Alberta.

Kene, a graduate of Abia state university, is the first elected black bencher since the Law Society of Alberta was formed 113 years ago.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by Fahdiga(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
When will we the Yorubas be elevated to such height

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by Sammy07: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2020

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
I just hope all these transform to whatever finally reaches us here in naija. If not I see no reason why I should be celebrating outside country achievement while our country remain in toilet mode.
Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I just hope all these transform to whatever finally reaches us here in naija. If not I see no reason why I should be celebrating outside country achievement while our country remain in toilet mode.

Then move out and bring one home.
Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by longetivity(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
This thread go sweet if e reach front page
Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by PrinceOfLagos: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Yoruba people will be jealous as usual because this young Son of the soil from the most successful tribe in Nigeria, Igbo, has attained the height Awolowo couldn't attain in his life time .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:
Yoruba people will be jealous as usual because this young Son of the soil from the most successful tribe in Nigeria, Igbo, has attained the height Awolowo couldn't attain in his life time .

Awolowo is a nobody but tribalism personified.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by helinues: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Congrats to him
Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by helinues: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

And your parents are?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

And your parents are?

Following me up and down won't stop me from saying the truth.

Though it pains me that awolowo died regrettably and shamefully but still deserved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by helinues: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Following me up and down won't stop me from saying the truth.

Though it pains me that awolowo died regrettably and shamefully but still deserved.

Trolling Osinbajo and Yoruba's hero upadan won't get you to know where.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by helinues: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
ngadaAwo:

Rule 2

Like I have been saying, you must be the only Interpreter to your village king cos English is confusing you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by ngadaAwo: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Like I have been saying, you must be the only Interpreter to your village king cos English is confusing you
I'll leave the mods to do their work if they wish

we no get yarn
bye

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by November1857(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ibo and yaruba right now !
Me as a Niger Deltan, I dey under IBO supporter club,
I know Aboki dey the other side dey support yaruba..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by Sammy07: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

If Awolowo is a tribalist.
are you also saying Trump you all run to, is a tribalist?

When did protecting ones region being a tribalist

Stop eating Ofe nsala bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Trolling Osinbajo and Yoruba's hero upadan won't get you to know where.
Hero's you say?
we are highly disappointed.
A liar and a tribalist heros....
Highly shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sammy07:

If Awolowo is a tribalist.

are you also saying Trump you all run to, is a tribalist?

Who is trump and how did that relate too the erudite now sitting in alberta.

I am not interested in his region protection but he gave free education that is free of knowledge.
Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by helinues: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
ngadaAwo:
tell that to the mods
you've been doing this for a while but mods neglected you

i hope justice will be done this time
Stop blackmailing the mods
why involving his parents was my question

cc

You knew they always neglected cos you are not worthy to report any NL.

So, i have no fears moreover I haven't broken any rules..

Except if you know better than the mods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by helinues: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
ngadaAwo:
why did you involved his parents?

ccp

So Osinbajo that the guy is trying to bring down is not someone's parents.

Choi, Prof Gbegile don dey too gbagaun

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by Sammy07: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Who is trump and how did that relate too the erudite now sitting in alberta.

I am not interested in his region protection but he gave free education that is free of knowledge.

Shut up bro, Mention any region in Nigeria that high population of non indigenes as South West.

How will you be interested in his region protection when all you have is evil plans.

If not because we're Educated in West, and not a minority tribe.
Una For don turn us to something else.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sammy07:

If Awolowo is a tribalist. are you also saying Trump you all run to, is a tribalist?
Stop eating Ofe nsala bro.
So I should be eating ewedu and amala. Moreover I eat ofe onugbu not ofe nsala.
Ofe onugbu is the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNVEILED: The Identity Of Student Shot Dead During Invasion Of Niger School / Gutter Water Has Taken Over This Street Of Lagos - Photos / I Propose One President, Six Vice Presidents For Peace To Reign In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.