Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

GENERAL DISCUSSION Ladies Make Una Put Mouth For This Matter...... You Just Go - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GENERAL DISCUSSION Ladies Make Una Put Mouth For This Matter...... You Just Go (552 Views)

Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GENERAL DISCUSSION Ladies Make Una Put Mouth For This Matter...... You Just Go by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
GENERAL DISCUSSION

Ladies make Una put mouth for this matter......

You just got married to your new wife, and the first argument, you both had, she did this. What will be your next line of action?
���

Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION Ladies Make Una Put Mouth For This Matter...... You Just Go by Aboks(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wonderful beginning of the end of marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION Ladies Make Una Put Mouth For This Matter...... You Just Go by TossTos: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
One of my love languages is Act Of Service , I will tidy up the room and correct her amicably .
Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION Ladies Make Una Put Mouth For This Matter...... You Just Go by GboyegaD(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
I can't imagine it. I am not crazy enough to marry someone as crazy as this.
Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION Ladies Make Una Put Mouth For This Matter...... You Just Go by AfroKnight: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
That man married an idîot.

How unfortunate!

He should seek advice from his lawyer. Women who do crazy things like this are capable of more dangerous things. Protect yourself. In your shoes, I’d separate from her and start exploring divorce to forestall further madness.

Who knows, she may decide to torch my certificates next or even poison me.
Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION Ladies Make Una Put Mouth For This Matter...... You Just Go by tobechi20(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
Date, co habit before marrying
Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION Ladies Make Una Put Mouth For This Matter...... You Just Go by obembet(f): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
No normal woman can do this
Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION Ladies Make Una Put Mouth For This Matter...... You Just Go by Oizee(f): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Take her back to her house and Sue them for packaging a mentally ill lady for u to marry.

(1) (Reply)

From Hopelessness To Grace! / 5 Reasons Why Sleeping Naked Is Good For You | Health Benefits Of Sleeping Naked / Forced Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.