Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Tell Your Friend About This Site, Both Of You Earn N1,000 Each - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tell Your Friend About This Site, Both Of You Earn N1,000 Each (727 Views)

Earn N1,500 Daily (loan App) During This Lockdown / Earn N1 (one Naira) Every 5 Minutes...!!! See My Signature... / Earn N1,000+ Daily With Your Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Your Friend About This Site, Both Of You Earn N1,000 Each by segiade: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
TELL YOUR FRIEND ABOUT PIGGYVEST, THE BOTH OF YOU EARN N1,000 EACH, IF YOU TELL 10 FRIENDS YOU WILL EARN N10,000 AND EACH OF THEM EARN TOO. THE MORE PEOPLE YOU TELL THE MORE MONEY YOU MAKE, AND YOU CAN INVEST/SAVE AND EARN INTEREST OR WITHDRAW TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT(ANY BANK).

TO EARN YOUR N1,000 NOW CLICK HERE

What is PiggyVest?

PiggyVest (formerly piggybank.ng) is a secure online savings platform that makes saving possible by combining discipline plus flexibility to make you grow your savings. It is the largest online savings & investing platform in Nigeria and help Nigerians save billions of Naira monthly.

As a student, entrepreneur, employed or self employed individual, you can easily create an account on PiggyVest, choose your choice amount and it'll be automatically withdrawn from your account.

In my case, I save ?500 monthly and earn interest however, you can decide to invest N100 or more or nothing . One good thing about saving on PiggyVest is that savings and withdrawals is 100% free.

In addition to that, you'd also earn commissions and rewards for saving on the platform. They give piggy-points which you can later convert to real cash. PiggyVest also has other benefits which include an account with Providus Bank which you can use for receiving money from people or for funding your account directly.

There is also the PiggyVest referal system that gives you ?1,000 for referring your friend to PiggyVest. It doesn't just reward you for referring your friends, it also gives your friends a ?1,000 welcome bonus which they can choose to withdraw to their local accounts or save into any of their saving plans.

Is Piggyvest safe?

Yes, any money saved in PiggyVest is 100% safe as all financial information is encrypted and stored to PCI DSS Level 1 compliant standards. PCI DSS compliance is a set of rules stated by credit card companies and audited by an independent third party.

Talking about how your money is saved, PiggyVest previously partnered with and used the licences of two Microfinance banks until early 2018 when they acquired Gold Microfinance bank and its license.

All funds saved with them are warehoused with and managed by AIICO Capital, the leading asset management company in Nigeria, registered and licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

How To Earn From PiggyVest

There are four ways you can easily earn on PiggyVest, they include:

Make money from interest from your funds

You can easily make money from your PiggyVest irrespective of the saving plan you choose. The interests vary with your saving plan but you can earn anything from 10% to 20% interest on your funds.

Welcome bonus

PiggyVest will give you a N1,000 welcome bonus if you join with this link.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

The N1,000 will be available in your wallet ONLY IF YOU REGISTER THROUGH THE LINK (if you register directly without referral link you will not be given N1000) and you can choose to re-save it or withdraw it to your bank account. In my own case, I saved it, the choice is left to you.

Referral bonus

You can make an unlimited amount of money from the referral bonus, by just telling your friends and followers about the PiggyVest program. With the referral bonus you earn as much as N1,000 for each friend that joins with your referral link.

How much can you make? You can make as much as N10,000, N100,000 and even more depending on the number of people you invite.One amazing thing about the referral system is that your friend also earns a N1,000 welcome bonus for using your link. To join the referral program, you have to first create an account with [url=https://app.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=636e157f721120[/url] .

Piggy points

Piggy point is a reward system designed by PiggyVest for rewarding you for saving on their platform. It was created as a way of teaching individuals on the benefits of saving. Your piggy points depend on the amount you save and the points can be converted to real cash and withdrawn to your local bank account.

PiggyVest Referral System

I've talked about the PiggyVest referral system but I might have to explain more on it, if you have any questions you can also drop them as comments and I'd try our best to reply to all.

The PiggyVest referral system is a system designed by PiggyVest for rewarding their users who tell other people about their platform. With the PiggyVest referral system, you earn N1,000 for referring your friend and he also earns N1,000 as a welcome bonus. It's a win-win for you both.

Signing up without using the referral link but it means you losing the N1,000 welcome bonus.
To sign up, you have to visit this page , fill in your details, save your first money (probably N500 which you can withdraw later) and then proceed to your dashboard.

You'll get your referral link for inviting your friends from the dashboard. Make sure your friends click on it before creating an account as it's the only way of tracking him/her.

What's more? Thanks for reading along, don't forget to drop a comment and share with your friends.
Re: Tell Your Friend About This Site, Both Of You Earn N1,000 Each by segiade: 6:51am On Nov 27, 2020
Register through the link now and get N1000 you can withdraw to your bank account. If you don't sign up through the link you will not be given the N1000
Re: Tell Your Friend About This Site, Both Of You Earn N1,000 Each by segiade: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Fund to be able to withdraw, then withdraw everything later.
Re: Tell Your Friend About This Site, Both Of You Earn N1,000 Each by tungamaje: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Are you really sure this is not fraud ? If I invest 55k for example how much do I make in month?
Re: Tell Your Friend About This Site, Both Of You Earn N1,000 Each by segiade: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
tungamaje:
Are you really sure this is not fraud ? If I invest 55k for example how much do I make in month?

Call me if you want to invest I give 20% in 30 days minimum investment is 100k, see full info on my site or whatsapp me.
Re: Tell Your Friend About This Site, Both Of You Earn N1,000 Each by segiade: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice Or Betting Shop? / Sandstask Is The Baba / Cosmetology -Make up Artist Business Plan in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.