Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

See The What I Found About Some People Beliefs In Salt Bathing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The What I Found About Some People Beliefs In Salt Bathing. (478 Views)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Prophet Caught Bathing Man Inside A Native Basket At A Junction In Ekiti. Photos / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The What I Found About Some People Beliefs In Salt Bathing. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Few months ago someone told me that I should add salt to my bathing water that it has some spiritual cleansing it does to the body. I called it bluff. Few days ago a lady told me the same thing. I got really curious and as well googled “salt and water bath”. I got to find out that salt has some mineral elements that produces electrolytes to the body for body functions. Electrolytes imbalance can occur and this has grave consequences to the health including, blood pressure change, irregular heartbeat, MENTAL CONFUSION........ grin

Bathing with salt water will supply electrolytes through the skin and some people believed it’s spiritual. grin

it’s even better to do this after a strenuous work out.

So what did I realized? That These men of God are using simple nature to cheat people. It seems everything on earth has an explanation and not really spiritual like we call it. Nature and biology is at play here and science has all the explanations already except one.

I am beginning to believe religion was created for those that can never understand life and how it works.

(1) (Reply)

"You Are Evil" - Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Don Davis Mother / How Will You End Your Life. / Making Love On A Sunday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.