Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (133 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this.....

The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
Psalms 23:1 NIV

Pray this...

I declare this season every good thing flows to me, I achieve things with ease, favor easily locates me, devourer, procastination and other wasting elements are not allowed around me in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Guiness World Record Pastor Tolu Ilori Video / Message To The Church Part 7 / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 7TH DECEMBER 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.